Legion World
thought you might wanna see the "Legion Lost" t-shirt, i made !!!

it features the original version of cover to "The Legion" #1 by Olivier !!!

Matthew.
[Linked Image]

Matthew.
a closer look ....

[Linked Image]

Matthew.
the only problem with it though .... the printed area, actually feels hard !!! not overly hard, but not very normal, to wear as a t-shirt !!!

not sure that makes sense confused really ???

i made it a while back, but haven't actually worn it out or anything, i think once it's been washed, the quality and feel, will probably be better !!!

Matthew.
Posted By: Leviathan6033 Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/07/04 11:58 PM
oooooooooooohhh! Now take one with the shirt off!

But all joking aside, how did u do that, its pretty cool.
Originally posted by Leviathan6033:
But all joking aside, how did u do that, its pretty cool.
it's just iron on T-Shirt Transfer Paper !!! it's pretty easy to do ....

Matthew.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/08/04 12:03 AM
Looks good. I like the look in black and white.
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Looks good. I like the look in black and white.
thanks smile i thought it would make the t-shirt look more .... professional !!

glad ya liked it !!

once i've washed it, and if it feels better, i'm gonna make some more .... i'd like an ULTRABOY logo one !!!

Matthew.
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
[QUOTE].... i'd like an [b]ULTRABOY logo one !!!
[/b]
seeing that i'm going to Thailand in a couple of weeks, they have really good [ and cheap ] tailors over there, i have thought of having an ULTRABOY logo t-shirt made !!!

maybe along the lines of the Snapper Carr one in "Young Justice" ..... do you think i'm sad confused !!!

Matthew.
Posted By: Leviathan6033 Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/08/04 12:10 AM
speaking of logos, did Levithan ever have a logo?
Originally posted by Leviathan6033:
speaking of logos, did Levithan ever have a logo?
his "Mission Monitor Board" icon was the male symbol [ circle with a cross, pointing up ] and he also had an eagle type motif on his Dave Cockrum designed costume !!!

Matthew.
Posted By: Leviathan6033 Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/08/04 12:17 AM
a male symbol how boring! anyone have a pic of this egal type motif??
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/08/04 01:13 AM
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
the printed area, actually feels hard !!! not overly hard, but not very normal, to wear as a t-shirt !!!
There is a retort right on the tip of my tongue, but I am trying my best to keep it there wink
Posted By: Ger Re: my "LEGION LOST" ...... t-shirt !! - 01/08/04 01:19 AM
Princess, we're all friends here. Do tell.
No need to restrain yourself, lack of self-restraint is what makes Legion World fun! smile Love the shirt, Matt!
If you want a pic of you in an ultra boy shirt, I might be able to make you a digital one wink
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
If you want a pic of you in an ultra boy shirt, I might be able to make you a digital one wink
yes please tongue ......

Matthew.
© Legion World