Legion World
Posted By: Owl Lad Time Zoned Out? - 07/29/03 05:20 AM
I'm sitting here and my time says 1:30am, but the last couple of posts I sent in the last few minutes say I posted after 11pm. What gives? Is it the work of the Time Trapper or some other chronal displacement disorder I am unaware of?
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Time Zoned Out? - 07/29/03 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Owl Lad:
I'm sitting here and my time says 1:30am, but the last couple of posts I sent in the last few minutes say I posted after 11pm. What gives? Is it the work of the Time Trapper or some other chronal displacement disorder I am unaware of?
What time zone are you in Owl Lad? The board (and myself) are in the Mountain Time Zone where it is now a little after 11:30. All posts show in the zone the server sits in unless you change it in your preferences.

If you are on Eastern Time (like it sounds) you just go in to My Profile and it will actually tell you how many hours to adjust the board to for you. It should be 2 hours.
Posted By: Owl Lad Re: Time Zoned Out? - 07/29/03 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
What time zone are you in Owl Lad? The board (and myself) are in the Mountain Time Zone where it is now a little after 11:30. All posts show in the zone the server sits in unless you change it in your preferences.

If you are on Eastern Time (like it sounds) you just go in to My Profile and it will actually tell you how many hours to adjust the board to for you. It should be 2 hours. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing my confusion. I guess this late hour has impaired my ability to use logical reasoning. Can I blame it on being on Canadian time?...didn't think so. Nite-night
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: Time Zoned Out? - 07/29/03 08:56 AM
With Canadian time, you get 35-40% less time than U.S. time.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Time Zoned Out? - 07/29/03 09:29 AM
lol
© Legion World