Legion World
I've been inspired by recent posts by J-Pops in his thread here in the Bits forum, showing lovely b&w sketches from the talented Dean Lee (also known as Legion Worlder Sketch Lad.)

As it says on the tin, I'm taking requests which I will then post in this thread. And they don't have to strictly be superheroes, they can be funny animals, they can be flesh-and-blood celebrities...the sky's the limit.
I've been thinking about things to request, but haven't come up with anything yet.
That's okay, EDE. There's no hurry, take your time. Thanks for chiming in.
Oh hey, Ann! How about... Spider Widow from Quality Comics?
^^Ooh, that's a good one!
I'll admit I hadn't heard of Spider-Widow before, even though I love a lot of Quality Comics characters, especially the ones who make up the Freedom Fighters.

I did an image search -- I've decided I'll draw her in her old crone disguise, cradling a Black Widow spider in her hand.

Thanks, Sarky and EDE!
The Spider Widow/Phantom Lady crossovers are an absolute delight! I'd like to think that if Roy Thomas hadn't been broken by COIE, he would have eventually done something cool with their frenemyship!
As requested by Sarky,

Golden Age anti-heroine Spider-Widow.

Attached picture 20230906_105303.jpg
Wow. Really nice.
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Wow. Really nice.

What he said!
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Wow. Really nice.

What he said!

Squee!

Glad you like it, guys!

Thank you!
Originally Posted by Ann Hebistand
As requested by Sarky,

She's roight loverly she 'tis
Originally Posted by Sarcasm Kid
Originally Posted by Ann Hebistand
As requested by Sarky,

She's roight loverly she 'tis

Coo, that makes me 'appy, it does!

Thank you, Sarky!
Great job Annie.
Thank you, Stile.
So, in honor of th 50th anniversary of Super Friends, I'm putting in a request for an El Dorado sketch!
That should be great fun! I'll do it this weekend.

Thanks, EDE.
As requested by EDE,

El Dorado from Super Friends.

Attached picture 20230909_123117.jpg
Excellente!
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Excellente!

Gracias!
My request: How about...your favorite character from the Gathering Saga, Annfie?
Thank you, Lardy. love

It'll be hard to choose just one favorite from the Gathering, but I'm leaning towards Crystal!

I also have a request from Sarky for a Golden Age public domain heroine named the Purple Tigress!
© Legion World