Legion World
Posted By: lil'rhino For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 05:42 AM
You always give, Scott!! In this thread you're gonna get!!
Images of Garth Ranzz!!!
Help me, kids!!
Here's Brett Booth's Live Wire
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 05:44 AM
by Sean Chen
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 05:47 AM
Color!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 05:54 AM
SIMs version

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 07:05 AM
I found this at premed411.com, a med student tutoring site. HUH???
[Linked Image]
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 08:32 AM
Actually, I think that's "Defibrillator Lad" Rhino ... "CLEAR!!"VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 09:28 AM
LSH #302.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 09:34 AM
LSH #45.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 09:51 AM
Garridan Ranzz & the Lil'Legion!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 10:13 AM
Love this one!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 11:24 AM
Here's a Garth fan for ya!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 01:21 PM
Garth from SUPERBOY'S LEGION
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 01:29 PM
In the beginning...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 01:41 PM
by Brizzy.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tromium Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/16/03 05:59 PM
Original scan from Legionnaires 3, part 1 (Feb 1986). Artwork by Ernie Colon and Karl Kesel.

[Linked Image]
Thanks rhino (and Tromium)! These are so great! I want the original of the Sean Chen. It is absolutely gorgeous!
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/17/03 04:32 AM
Garth used to be "Lightning Boy?" -- I never knew that. How long did that last?
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Garth from SUPERBOY'S LEGION
[Linked Image]
The internet is such a small place. This is an image I cleaned up for an e-mail RPG I'm in based on Superboy's Legion. This version of Garth (Prince Garth) is a hard one to write. I have make sure I use proper English and no contractions. I even had to give an abdication speech early in the game so he could join the team. One of my favorite versions of the way too many that I play.
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Garth used to be "Lightning [b]Boy?" -- I never knew that. How long did that last? [/b]
The first appearance in Adventure 247 was the only time I'm aware of.
Posted By: Omni Craig Re: For Scott- All Garth, all the time. - 07/30/03 04:43 PM
Adventure 247 was his only official appearance as Lightning Boy, but he was mistakenly referred to as Lightning Boy in a couple of panels of two or three early Action Comics appearances (Supergirl stories), but these are easily forgotten. LightningLad
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
Adventure 247 was his only official appearance as Lightning Boy, but he was mistakenly referred to as Lightning Boy in a couple of panels of two or three early Action Comics appearances (Supergirl stories), but these are easily forgotten. LightningLad
I knew if anyone had the definitive answer it would be you Craig. Thanks!
© Legion World