Legion World
I like to think that in the alternate universe in which the Robert Crane Robotman was published just a few years longer, making it into the Silver Age and becoming a Justice Leaguer, that his teen sidekick Cyborg would've been an early recruit to the Titans!
Bumblebee could conceivably have been a teen sidekick to Vixen, then joined the Titans.
Lilith could've studied under Zatanna!
Raven could've been the Shadow Thief's or Shades daughter trying to make it as a hero.

Mal Duncan as sidekick to the Jim Harper guardian?

Solstice and Kimiyo Hoshi (one is sweet and positive, the other b*tchy, that would have been fun).

And although Gar was already a "junior" member of the Doom Patrol, he and Elongated Man would have been a fun pairing.
Gnarrk, teen side kick to the Immortal Man
Originally Posted by Quislet, Esq
Gnarrk, teen side kick to the Immortal Man
Love this.
Originally Posted by Fanfic Lady
Bumblebee could conceivably have been a teen sidekick to Vixen, then joined the Titans.

The Young Justice cartoon had her be the sidekick to the Atom. But I like your suggestion. Actually, everyone has great ideas.

My choices:

Lilith - Sargon the Sorcerer
Hawk and Dove - Hawkman and Hawkwoman
Hornblower - Black Canary
Raven - Phantom Stranger
Starfire - Captain Comet
Changeling - Martian Manhunter
Cyborg - Commander Steel
Ooh, neat ideas! I like Beast Boy's list because of the Sargon, Captain Comet, Commander Steel and Phantom Stranger connections, particularly.

It is interesting that, of the Satellite era League, Black Canary and Phantom Stranger (and Red Tornado and Elongated Man) have never had 'legacy' characters or sidekicks.

Hawkman/girl/woman had Golden Eagle, for instance, even if Charlie didn't really take off (and, last I heard, was some Martian Manhunter spin-offs love slave...).

Hmm. Wonder who could have been Kole or Danny Chase's 'mentors?'

Wildebeest and Pantha seem like obvious potential sidekicks for Vixen!

Argent (and the other H'san Natal Titans, with some origin story tweaking) could be connected to Green Lantern?

Given the love given to Danny Chase, his mentor most likely will be Terry Long.
Quis, LOL lol
Man panties for both Danny and Terry! lol
As for Kole, she had a crazy scientist father and was abducted by Thia for quite some time. I think Wonder Woman or Black Canary would be a good fit.
Harelquin - Duela Dent - on the days when Harvey was closest to his old self, he would mentor his daughter, keeping the secret buried from his evil half.

Bumblebee - Tired of waiting for the Legion call, Lana Lang - Insect Queen - takes up fighting some more crime in the 20th century. Along the way she gets a sidekick.

Aquagirl mentored by the Sea Devils to set her apart form the Aqua family.

Kole - In the dark heart of a Louisiana swamp, the sun reflects of intricate crystal structures. Fleeing her Arcane-like father Kole finds safety in the swamp and comfort from her new protector, Alec Holland, The Swamp Thing.

Danny Chase - King Faraday. Wouldn't be surprised if Faraday kept trying to get the kid killed on missions.

Damage - Al Pratt was too young to retire like the rest of the JSA in the 1950s. Although keeping a low profile, he met with a troubled teenager following an encounter with Doctor Polaris.

Jesse Quick - This troubled teen fled the rocky relationship of her parents, reveling in the newly formed Titans adventures in the '60s.

Supergirl - Earth 2's Superman and Lois didn't quite know how to handle their superpowered teenager. Fortunately Earth-1's Batman had an idea that was working out really well for his side kick.

Geo-Force and Terra!

Hmm.... Maybe Animal Man and Beast Boy?
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Hmm.... Maybe Animal Man and Beast Boy?

I love this idea. Buddy would be a perfect foil for Gar's wacky antics.
Deadman as a mentor for Jericho.
Starman or Rocket Red for Red Star.

Batwoman (Kathy Kane) for Duela would have all kinds of Rozakis good vibes.

Wildcat for Pantha.

Hawkman for Golden Eagle (It's kind of been done in a retro sort of way).

Spectre for Phantasm.
Doctor Midnite & Raven

Why, Bombshell and Captain Atom!

Black Lightnig and Static!
Originally Posted by Jerry
Deadman as a mentor for Jericho.

Deadman could double-hat and add Kid Eternity!
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Geo-Force and Terra!

Terra had a mentor ... and much more ... in Slade Wilson!
© Legion World