Legion World
...haha, yes it is!

Its been at least a month and you know you can't help but think " you know? that was kinda kewl!'
Superboy-Prime may just be the greatest hero ever in the DCU!

Not only did clear out excess Titans, he brought Jason Todd back to life and gave us the new Legion!
Who knows what other cool things he'll do before this series ends!

I wish Marvel and other comic companies could crossover with him and he could help those universes too!
yeah but he got a crappy new costume at the end of the last issue.
but i am still very pro superboy slaughtering heroes...make no mistake.
Just think:

Superboy Prime/X-Men - "It's Marvel's premiere team against DC's premiere ass-kicking, continuity fixing, weak member weeding out Super Badass! We'll the X-Men ever be the same...or will we finally see the much anticipated decapitating of Marrow? Tune in!"
Going a bit off the rail, but at the same time more on track with the title of this thread, I think DC should have a villain named the Jester wait- is there a GA *hero* with that name? Or is that Marvel?

Make it the Fool- who retrieves Pantha's head and crams it on a stick. He then carries it around and converses with it, perpetrating all manner of cat and royalty-related mischief.
I can see Pantha being a sort-of "ventriloquist's dummy", Mystery Lad laugh
Todd...I love that idea lol ! It would be intense too!

The Marvel Jester is a Silver Age villain of Daredevil (last appearance in the late 90's in a not so memorable story).

Not sure about DC...
Jeepers! I totally dig the idea of a never before seen descendant of the Jester becoming a JSA villain, complete with Pantha's head on a stick!
It should be established that he is also a ventriliquist who likes to pretend Pantha's head is talking to the heroes he's fighting.
Pantha's disembodied head as animated by the Jester's descendant's ventriloquism should call itself "Yorick"!
lol

Yes, yes, yes!

And every single time the Jester appears, he has to do the 'Alas, poor Yorrick...' bit. Everytime! It wouldn't even be funny until the fifth or six time, but by the twentieth, it would kill.
Sorry, they should just donate the head for the local underprivilaged DC metahuman drama program's production of Hamlet. It's a worthy program that'll keep the next generation of metahumans from villainy.

Alas, poor Pantha! I knew her, Horatio: a woman
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: she hath
borne me on her back a thousand times; and now,
Maybe the Psycho-Pirate and this new Fool character could become buds!
Instead of a stick, The Fool could petrify Risk's arm, with the fist clenched except for the middle finger which is 'saluting'... Pantha's head would be attached at the shoulder joint.

The Fool would have to have one of those hats with three floppy sections, a bell at the tip of each third. And a mask. And puffy sleeves.
And he can have an all-pink colour scheme, too! smile
Can we get back to discussing Pantha's dismembered head, please?
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Maybe the Psycho-Pirate and this new Fool character could become buds!
Hmm... after the latest issue of IC, I could totally see a Fool/Jester, Pantha's severed head, and Psycho Pirate team-up!
put pantha's head on psycho pirate EDE?
Pantha
Great googly moogly! I totally forgot about the Fool and Yorick!
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
but i am still very pro superboy slaughtering heroes...make no mistake.
Rereading this comment made me spit my afternoon coffee up!
Query: When Pantha returns as a Black Lantern, I wonder if she will be headless...?
[Linked Image]
Did she ever come back as a Black Lantern ?
I'll have to recheck BLACKEST NIGHT TITANS, but I don't remember her doing so.
She did but, It seems she was quickly wiped out by Dawn Granger's light powers.

Did you know Pantha may have been a mutated panther, not a mutated human.

Did you also know, when Superboy Prime knocked off her head, it flew with such force it knocked Ambush Bug unconscious. nod

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Surely she was Marv Wolfman's greatest creation, after Azrael, Terry Long and Pariah! *ROLLS EYES*
Originally posted by LASHbrain:
[Linked Image]
It's ALL PANTHA'S FAULT!!!!

omg, if she hadn't ran into Superboy Prime's fist with such force she decapitated herself .... he wouldn't have gone on that killing spree!

She escalated everything!

She did call him stupid too. That's not nice, it obviously hurt his feelings.
TNKCHHH!

A sound effect that can only mean someone got their head punched off!
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Pantha's disembodied head as animated by the Jester's descendant's ventriloquism should call itself "Yorick"!
I love the fact that I posted this sentence so much!
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
TNKCHHH!

A sound effect that can only mean someone got their head punched off!
lol
Originally posted by MLLASH's back:
Surely she was Marv Wolfman's greatest creation, after Azrael, Terry Long and Pariah! *ROLLS EYES*
If ever there was a hot new 52 line up for the Titans West!!

And ... a pink bubble wrap spinning Kole!
The Jester... complete with Pantha's skull on his costume!

click to enlarge
not jut another Pantha thread bump
Maybe I'm just feeling crabby, but I almost feel like joking about the severed head somehow might make Johns feel validated.

I hope I'm wrong.
Well, somewhere between Pantha's severed head and corpses in thongs, Geoff went from comicdom's boy next door to the Cecil B Demille of Snuff Films!
Isn't it OBVIOUS that the mysterious "Mr. Oz" behind all the Rebirth shenanigans is in fact....Pantha's severed head?!?!
Originally Posted by Paladin
Isn't it OBVIOUS that the mysterious "Mr. Oz" behind all the Rebirth shenanigans is in fact....Pantha's severed head?!?!

LOL lol

Upon making skin-to-skin contact with Stupidboy-Prime, Pantha's head absorbed a portion of his near-omnipotence. Now the head's floating around somewhere in the cosmos, wreaking revenge on the universe...at a really slow pace. grin
Pantha was misunderstood. She was a deep thinker, and she had surprisingly good taste in music! Why, her favorite book was Julian Cope's memoir -- "Head On."
Pantha: Pizza!
thoth Lad: Fish Supper!
Pantha: We'll flip a coin for it...call!
thoth: Heads!...oh, sorry...
© Legion World