Legion World
Posted By: Cobalt Kid 2006 Reflections: Pantha's Severed Head - 12/29/06 05:55 PM
*tee hee*

Here's to looking ahead to Superboy Prime's next meeting with the Titans! I'm looking at you Prism & weird alien creature during Jurgen's run!
That Superboy Prime is a funny guy- he had Bushido bust a gut even.
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
*tee hee*

Here's to looking ahead to Superboy Prime's next meeting with the Titans! I'm looking at you Prism & weird alien creature during Jurgen's run!
Fringe? god he sucked
Posted By: MLLASH Re: 2006 Reflections: Pantha's Severed Head - 05/21/08 05:02 PM
Pantha
I owe Pantha a huge debt since her death directly resulted in like 2% of all my threads on LW in 2006!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: 2006 Reflections: Pantha's Severed Head - 11/17/11 07:45 AM
As do we all, Cobie.
Pantha's head flying through the air was a turning point in the humor of Infinite Crisis threads
Well, Red Star did tell Pantha to use her noggin more often...
Posted By: MLLASH Re: 2006 Reflections: Pantha's Severed Head - 02/02/16 12:50 PM
Pantha's flying severed head should star in the next AMBUSH bug SPECIAL
I can't believe it's been ten years!
The decapitation would be a lot funnier if it had been the exception rather than the rule for the past 10 years.
Poor comic companies still stuck in their thinking that such acts don't wreck characters, but instead allow them to stay a head of the competition.

Puns? Outside the Shoutbox? HERESY!! wink
Let's not lose our heads over a few puns getting loose. wink
Originally Posted by Kid Marvel
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
*tee hee*

Fringe? god he sucked

10 freaking years and still no Fringe's severed head?

Eff this.
© Legion World