Legion World
1. You're doing a Jericho "time share" and he won't get out of the AOL chat rooms. &#*()$*# Jericho!

2. Doing "one year later" in real time

3. It's hard to post when you ain't got no head
4. Everyone's at Super Boy's funeral. frown posting via wirless would be rude.
5. You're too busy text messaging with Terra and Beast Boy behind your tutor's back.
6. You did but it was retconned out.
7. i was killed in Crisis. (either one)
8. You were too busy staring at Nightwing's assets.
9. bailing Mr. Jupiter out of jail...again.
10. Spent OYL in a coma.
11. tending to fringe burn after a night at the Go-Go Palace

12. writing a letter to Mom & Dad

13. your week to be Trident
14. Waiting until the next Legion crossover.

15. Gnarrk ate my keyboard.
16. Your turn to clean up Titans Tower.
17. You vowed never to return to the Titans forum, in an effort to protest Rob Liefeld's art in the recent 2 part Hawk & Dove story until DC apologizes.
18. busy hiding the munchies from Roy

19. You're an unfrozen caveman teenager. Message boards frighten and confuse you
20. Still confused about which Earth you're on.
21. Busy trying to figure out which villain is your daddy.
22. Wanted to but then you turned evil.

23. Wanted to but then you got beat up by a Titan who'd turned evil.
24. Posting on a message board is not one the uses for a dead Pantha!
25. I was not clandestinely meeting with Deathstroke the Terminator, I was shoe shopping. I just didn't find any I liked is all. That's why I don't have any shopping bags with me. Even though I was shopping for shoes.
26. That damn Titans barge broke down again! stuck on the water during the whole Infinite Crisis!
27. I was about to, but when I opened my handbag to fetch the web address, a boxing glove on springs punched me.
28. it's blocked by my tin-foil firewall
29. I find the fact that the "101 reasons you're not posting on the Titans board!" thread is counting upwards while the "101 uses for Pantha's dismembered head!" thread is counting downwards to be utterly confusing.
30. TPTB killed or exiled the only Titans I ever liked.

31. I miss Young Justice too much to betray their memory with *sniff* Titans posts.

(hmmmm that's odd - quite a delay there!)
32. pssst.....i haven't read the Titans since george and marv left. shocked
33. I was trying to come up with a decent concept for a new Phantasm.

34. I was out looking for Risk's arm.

35. Wendy and Marvin scare me.

Jamie
36. I can make a load more dough workin' at Ding Dong Daddy Dowd's Hot Rod Hive, daddio!
37. I was disappointed that they don't have great big eyes like in the cartoon.
38. They banned me because I said "who the hell is that?" when they announced Kon-El had died.

39. I got bombed by a radioactive green guy while I was having my midnight snack.

40. I died twenty years ago and was reincarnated into Pantha's head...kinda sucks to be me now, doesn't it?
41. I was busy posting to the Young Avengers board.
42. I was busy writing Young Avengers....

Jamie
43. I was busy camping at the comic book store waiting for the long delayed next issue of Young Avengers to come out.
44. What this is the Titans boards?

45. To busy flirting with Lash and Disater Boy.

46. Looking for more bunnies with Pancakes on there head.

47. Trying to protect Cobalt Kid from Pagan Lass.

48. Looking for Future.
49. Who wants to read a message board about a group of Super-Powered teens, and their often-relaunched comic book?
Originally posted by rtvu2:

46. Looking for more bunnies with Pancakes on there head.

50. We were stuck in remedial spelling class with Cobalt Kid.
51. I thought it was about that movie with Harry Hamlin where he has to use Medusa's head to kill the sea monster.
52. watching the Candy Spice episode of DC!'s True Titans Stories

53. planning wedding to some guy that looks like Marv
54. Too many characters.
55. All this history and continuity is too intimidating for a new poster.
56. As a card-carrying member of the Wildebeest Society, I'm participating in the boycott.
57. Since Judd Winnick and Devin Grayson were writing my character, I haven't been myself.

58. I'm getting fashion tips from Mad Mod.

Jamie
59. You would be the underwater living keeps shorting our your laptop.
60. I suddenly appeared on Earth-Two where it's the Infinity, Inc. thread.
61. Went to sleep in Newsprintville, woke up in Baxter City. Have been confused ever since.
62. Busy reading the new Showcase Presents: Teen Titans. Over 500 pages! Great Hera!
63. Cause apparently no one else is either. tongue
64. Yoga classes with Batman and Nightcrawler.
65. off the wagon* again

*computer solitaire, not drinkin'
66. Too creeped out by the broken Cyborg looming in the corner of the room.
67. Because they're only on "Q" for the camping trip thread, and I have a reply for "T".
68. Joined for a while after the board helped me save my secret-agent parents. Then I was treated with scorn and derision until I was kicked off. When I was finally welcomed back, they killed me off only to pour thousands of souls into my body and give me, really, nothing to do. Kind of lost interest after that.
69. I was embarrassed because Herald and I showed up wearing the same leotard....

Jamie
70. Waiting for the "Games" GN to come out.
71. They keep calling Robin, "Tim", and this confuses us!
72. The Titans seem to discriminate against non-humanoid members. Sure, they used the pretextual excuse of "he never applied for membership" to keep Quislet out.
Quis,

How can you lose your head if you haven't one? It's a Titan pre-requisite.

73. I refuse to wear a slinky teddy for Slade Wilson.

Jamie
74. Pestering Questor.
75. Look, you try keeping up with Sharon Tracy!
78. Still smarting from Cyborgs constant "short pants" references.
79. There always some other artist substituting for Kitson.
80. Did you know there's a disco upstairs?
81. Still torn on the whole "Mods vs. Rockers" thing.
82. Because in the Teen Titans, members always die,turn evil, or just leave the team as often as I change socks, I just can't keep up!
83. Dimensional zombies were invading the school so I had to get out of the pool!
84. Black Adam ripped my arms off.
85. I'm waiting for them to give my favorite member, Molecule, a more important role in the series!
86. Apathy.
87. I wanted to but a talking alligator bit off my head!

88. I thought it was a Titian forum and I was afraid I would end up downloading drawings of semi naked people onto my computer!
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
84. Black Adam ripped my arms off.
89. And I still haven't found anyone that will sew them back on for me! Where's Dr. Franky when you need him?
90. I'm still waiting for someone to start a thread that says nice things about the Wolfman era.
91. I can never remember the name of that alien guy from the 90's/Arsenal leader era, that was some petite green or blue guy that turned into some silver large guy.
92. Some of those TTG! riddles take me awhile, okay?
93. Lately I've found Raven extremely attractive for the first time in my history of reading Titans.
94. Actually bought the book! Reading it very slowly!
95. Deathstroke made me evil.
96. Still recovering from when Rose poked my eye out.

97. Offended by the "horny little devil" implications of Eddie's characterization.

98. Still recovering from when I misunderestimated Miss Martian. Pow! Right in the kisser.

99. As part of my boycot of anything associated with the mess that is Amazons Attacks.
100. Their mortality rate scares me. eek
101. Too busy trying to keep the "inane" threads in MMB straight.
wink laugh hug
71. Hacking my way through the jungle of Terry Long's chest hair to get to the board.
72. Because I don't like Dan Abnett.
73. Too busy pooping....
Too busy trying to figure out how we went from 101 to 71.
102. Too busy resetting to the correct numbering
103. Working out which Titans are in the new reboot "101+ reasons you're not posting on the Titans board" with the refreshing low numbers ('cause I was looking at the previous page when I posted) and not the old, stale, stagnant "101+ reasons you're not posting on the Titans board"
104. Scott Lobdell writing Teen Titans. Enough reason to avoid Titans-related things.
105. The Titans Board reminds me of poor, poor Kole. *sob*
106. Tissue clean up duty. Fortunately it's just from Ibby's tears rather than anything Starfire related.
© Legion World