Legion World
Blockade Boy would write it as a bigass equation.

Quislet, Esq. would draft interrogatories for the Misters Steinman and Loaf to clarify matters of that.

I would post a series of comic book covers to illustrate the lyrics of this Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit (for 7 weeks in 1993).

That thing you do -- how would you do it (or don't do it) to interpret this Meat Loaf monster smash?
Obviously I'd just invent a new super-hero, called Paradox Lass, who would be capable of 'doing anything for love, but not that,' or time travelling past the Iron Curtain of Time, or DJing a block party with a quantumly-uncertain number of angels on the head of a pin.

And most of all, for crying out loud, you know we'd love her.

cleome would offer the beloved any dessert of their choice, in lieu of doing that.

Which, now that I think of it, is the 1950s Male/Female "ideal" relationship in capsule form. Or at least the advertisers' fantasy version. Which I swear, is not at all what I intended.

shake I'm taking the rest of the decade off from the internets, I think... When I get back, we'll have peanut butter cookies, okay?
are the peanut butter cookies in lieu of something too? I'm getting worried about dinner invites generally. What do they really mean?

perhaps a graded prenup of "thats" with a chart of what you would get should you change your mind?

What happened on holiday stays on holiday."I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" is what we all agree to say to anyone who asks.
I'd photoshop the desired results
Nighty would just like to do a standard duet with the Legion World board itself...but the software won't do that!
I'd write a fanfic inspired by the song's epic music video.
It's obvious our old buddy Lash would sing the song at lesbian bar karaoke, but we're talking Lash here, so it'd go something like this:

"Oh, I would do anything for love...."

does my hair look awesome? of course it does!
let's have a cocktail!
should I make another meatloaf tomorrow?
*starts 2 more Facebook pages*
*debuts new catchphrase*
*takes nap*
TEEDS, REMIND ME OF THE THIRD VERSE LYRICS! I FORGOT HOW TO USE GOOGLE!
*crashes motorcycle through -- THROUGH! -- the Taco Bell drive-up window*
*eludes police, scarfs gorditas*
let's have another cocktail!
ooh, that guy's HAWT!
*checks hair again, still awesome*

"...BUT I WON'T DO THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"

PS: he probably would do that.

lol
But... but... I thought "LASH/Sonic" was our OTP in this fandom.

Tsk.
[snip]

Originally Posted by thothkins
are the peanut butter cookies in lieu of something too? I'm getting worried about dinner invites generally. What do they really mean?

perhaps a graded prenup of "thats" with a chart of what you would get should you change your mind?...

Sorry, but none of this can be revealed until the next retcon.

But just so you know how seriously I take this Love Business, I will reveal that Sergio Aragones has been retained to do all the art.
If Sergio Aragones asked you to do *that* would that change things?

Say he offered to do a particularly funny Rufferto drawing?

That's got to be hard to resist...
Will Blacula assemble the Legion of Southern Hemisphere Posters to record the answer song "I Won't Do Anything For Love (But I Will Do That)" ?
...and so a certain type of tourism was born, where people who wanted that, but were partnered by people who would do anything but, would travel to places where that was the only thing on offer.
Are you Hi-Risk Von Tingle?
I would obviously reveal what "that" is through interpretive man-boob dance. (Yes, it's a real thing. Google it.) And I'd probably say "penis". Just because.
Originally Posted by thothkins
If Sergio Aragones asked you to do *that* would that change things?

Say he offered to do a particularly funny Rufferto drawing?

That's got to be hard to resist...

Though Groo the Wanderer would be even more, er, groovy.

[fans self]
yeah, but you could just watch Gerard Depardieu for a while to see how Groo might look in the real world. smile
I'm not the right person to answer this question. If Blaze asked me, I would most certainly do THAT!
For some people "that" = posting in this thread.
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
I'm not the right person to answer this question. If Blaze asked me, I would most certainly do THAT!

Which is why there are websites where things are posted to humiliate ex partners. It seemed okay at the time, everyone says...

(Using the search function to find this = "to hell and back")
[Linked Image]
I don't understand the question
I think it has to do with the Spider Guild Agents.
Originally Posted by thoth lad
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac

Which is why there are websites where things are posted to humiliate ex partners. It seemed okay at the time, everyone says...

Now, now, Blaze will never by my ex.

love
And Celine Dion says:

"There were things I'd never do again
But then they'd always seemed right"

That's the face of someone who's just remembered a night with one of the spider guild wink
And thinking, "how the heck am I going to clean all of this webbing???"
Yes, that's what it is. It's webbing. Just keep telling yourself that, and it will all be fine. Webbing.
I should hope so. Some of it got on the couch by accident.
Webbing
Some of it got on your cat too.

My cat is too fast for any spider guild agent! Feel it's furry, clawy wrath for your insinuation!
I can turn to light, so it doesn't bother me.

*dodges, cat lands on thoth*

Oh, oops!
Wait, YOUR cat? I thought the cat owned you? *scratches head in confusion*
Sometimes I like to pretend. But she's just so much better at some things than I am.

Like optics for example. Look how her lovely paws use that prism to refract that light beam into a spectrum. Oh no! all the colours are now going to star in an endless Geoff Johns Lantern arc! Yikes!
Don't you love epic Green Lantern arcs? I do! Yay!
© Legion World