Legion World
Tittering typewriters!! That cat has a great vocabulary!!

[Linked Image]
The tears of a cat!

[Linked Image]
Remember NIGHTCAT?

[Linked Image]

No? Well here's something that shan't be so easily forgotten:

[Linked Image]
Catman and Pussy are BUSTIN THRU!!!!!!!!!!! (click thumbs to enlarge of course)

click to enlarge
LYING loosely translates to MEOW MEOW

[Linked Image]
Rank your favorite looks!

[Linked Image]
I have a soft spot for the Grey cat suit and the purple suit with black boots.
90's Balent costume all the way. tongue
[Linked Image]
Watch out Supergirl! That kitten is probably why it is the garden of death.
[Linked Image]
The Supercats' Club is groovy. But as the apostrophe indicates, only Supercats can join. So I guess that mean Streaky & Whizzy are the only two members.
When the chips are down, hurl a cat. They never expect that.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Kissed by a kitty!

click to enlarge
[Linked Image]
^Foreshadowing!
Yep!

[Linked Image]
She's such a great character. That reminds me, I still haven't read that trade of the Charles Soule She-Hulk series, where she had a supporting role.
Originally Posted by MLLASH
When the chips are down, hurl a cat. They never expect that.

[Linked Image]

That had better be some darned good tuna!
Here's my newest post to the meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow thread!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Fanfic Lady
She's such a great character. That reminds me, I still haven't read that trade of the Charles Soule She-Hulk series, where she had a supporting role.

I personally have enjoyed that series very much. It was in a Dan Slott vein, humorous yet also very intelligent. I need to read the final issues I got today.
Our first feline American Idol

muuurrrr?
Purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, RIAOW! HISS! >CLAW!< purr, purr, purr, purr...
Rossini's Cat Duet
I was going to say "it was written during Rossini's High on Catnip phase" but it turns out he didn't even write it! >Hiss<
Probably penned by Sir Francis Bacon. Or his oddly intelligent kitty cat.
As the saying goes: "Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon."
Now I want some France for breakfast.
[Linked Image]
By the way, here's some fairly recent shots of El Sid, doing what he does best: being a royal pain.

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/327151/45891260
Looking rascally Sid!
Now and forever.

He stayed at a cat hotel while the kitchen renovation was getting started in February. I hear he mostly behaved himself, except for the thing where he'd wander into the other cats' kennels/"hotel suites" to use their litter boxes. I'm not a very good parent.

shake
Why poo in your own territory when you can stake a claim to someone else's? That's what I tell my neighbours anyway when I wander in to use their toilet. smile

Good kitty.
Stop encouraging him or he's coming to live with you. (Wait'll he finds out about all the kippers and streaky bacon. You'll never get him to leave.)
He's currently the only cat that doesn't seem to use my kitchen as a canteen.

I've just seen the local terror out the cat flap. I keep forgetting to lock it. He's a big cat (a neighbour thinks its a fox going through everything. but I haven't said that it's undoubtedly this thing) that alternately wants rubs and growls. Woe betide you if you don't get that two second personality switch right.

I'm sure he's got a home, as he's had a wound seen to and he's posted missing from me for a number of months at a time. He's really useful to feed all my spare chicken to, across a week. He did get overexcited once as I went to get the meat, and sunk his teeth into my forearm. Quite a bit of blood that time. He just sat there serenely waiting for me to get on with the feeding.
Well since you've still got the arm, we now have irrefutable scientific evidence that human flesh does NOT taste like chicken.

gasp
I've turned into a big chicken dealing with the scary thing. smile
Well, most cats love chicken, so you may want to consider becoming something less savory, like a big rutabaga.
It does explain why I'm so popular with them. Four fed tonight. Sorry, three fed tonight and one that didn't want fed got rubs. I thought it was because I was King of the Cats, but it turns out that was a ... poultry bit of reasoning. smile
Cat Girl!

[Linked Image from internationalhero.co.uk]
meow...
[Linked Image from cdn.ipernity.com]
Day Sleeper 2 par xenophora, on ipernity
Crumbs! It's just like that trip I took to visit The Cats of Saturn!
I should've scanned in some plastic milk rings and used those, too. Oh, well. Maybe next time.

The late, great Callie The Calico adored milk rings. To the point where we had a calendar with a photo of a milk ring and she'd jab at that with her paw, too.

El Sid doesn't pay those any mind. He prefers feathers.
I kept the new catnip toys out of paws way in a cupboard. But one must have fallen when I had opened it. I didn't notice. When I did that afternoon, it looked as though one of them had nommed it for ages and then thrown up on it. I had to rush out and get a replacement pressie toy, before the shop closed for the hols. If I gave more to one, the other would get jealous.
Parenting sure can be complicated.

Whizzy Streaky
Although I have only ever had dogs, I do think that cats would be more independent, i.e. I could leave them alone during the day and not worry about them too much.
They don't need to be on a regular walking schedule like dogs, it's true. But they do still need playtime, brushing, etc. to be at their best.

Some cats love affection and will follow you around demanding it, just like the neediest dog. Heh. Our old tabby, Walter Mitten, was like that. His life motto was like l'il rhino's: "I love everybody and you're next."

I've watched so many Jackson Galaxy videos on YouTube by now that I even softly chant, "Hunt, catch, kill, eat" at El Sid when I'm waving around the feather toy for him to swat and bite.
Originally Posted by cleome54
Some cats love affection and will follow you around demanding it, just like the neediest dog.

I could swear I got a hug from Teddy cat earlier. I'm a bit baffled. I assume that he wants something. But what?

They don't need to be on a regular walking schedule like dogs, it's true. But they do still need playtime, brushing, etc. to be at their best.
playtime, brushing, updates on the food menu, the option of using you as a human pillow during the winter, constant pandering to their whims...

Some cats love affection and will follow you around demanding it, just like the neediest dog. Heh. Our old tabby, Walter Mitten, was like that. His life motto was like l'il rhino's: "I love everybody and you're next."

I've watched so many Jackson Galaxy videos on YouTube by now that I even softly chant, "Hunt, catch, kill, eat" at El Sid when I'm waving around the feather toy for him to swat and bite.

that is a good point, they need their tender loving care too. my boss has a cat that likes sitting on her laptop every time she wants attention.
That reminds me. El Sid's favorite toy is homemade. I should make him a new one to ring in 2021, as the old one is ready for retirement.
© Legion World