Legion World
Posted By: Kappa Kid The Comedic Adventures of Ibby and Stalgie - 04/04/15 04:56 PM
Inspired by EDE's dream last night and based on Ibby's idea. wink

*to be updated later*

EDIT (7/15/16): Looks like this series grew a lot larger than either of us intended EDE's one off joke to be, but it's been a blast to do. For the "chapters" to our shenanigans, refer to the table of contents below (credits to Ibby for the clever titles wink ):

Awesomeness smile I totally wanted to start this but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to produce any material - but I think you are the right guy for the job, Stalgie!

I can sit here and eat popcorn and bask in your genius wink hehe

Edit: Stalgie and I added a Table of Contents! (this thread has gotten quite long wink )

College Days: The Beginning

The Problem with Gwen

Ibby and Stalgie and the Space Chicks!

The Fake Wedding of the Century! (includes appearances by several LMBers!)

Hong Kong Bong

Slumdog Gillionaire
And we should so figure out the theme song that EDE dreamed about!
Once you get the hang of Pixlr, I'm sure you'll have stuff to post too! tongue
I should totally make time. But Blaze is constantly reminding me to study for the GMAT! He's taking his exam soon, but I haven't scheduled mine yet!
I won't be able to make much time this week either. I have three exams this week! frown
I think our first adventure will involve me masquerading as you to take one exam, because (for some crazy reason involving you trying to impress a girl) you somehow ended up with two exams scheduled simultaneously!

(Seriously though, good luck Stalgie!)

The Peebz Robot can guest star to take the third exam. While Blaze suspects something is up and starts trying to follow me around campus in a jealous rage!
I love it! laugh laugh
Yahoo! High five! I love brainstorming!

Now who shall we get to play your campus crush? wink

Hmmm can I choose anyone I want? wink
Considering that we'll just be photoshopping people, why not? wink
Good point.

I'll post the first part later tonight after I finish studying. smile
Awesomeness,I cannot wait! laugh

Hm, if I will contribute to this, I need to create an account for photos somewhere... I don't want to host on Facebook for privacy reasons.
Might I recommend using TinyPic? It's a temporary photo sharing website that will let you upload your picture to the web long enough to get the URL and then link it to the thread on LW!

http://tinypic.com/
You are amazing, Stalgie! Amazing! I don't know how your campus crush will be able to resist you wink
blush blush
When Stalgie let's Ibby's secret slip in the school cafateria, hijinks are sure to ensue!

[Linked Image]
Bwahaha I love it! (and that could possibly happen in real life, unless Blaze and I are out checking cute butts together)
Thanks, Ibby! smile

If you can find a picture for the first part of the story, PM it to me. I can caption it.
Here's my attempt:

[Linked Image]
laugh laugh

It's a great debut for you Ibby! Now about that inheritance though...
Thanks for the encouragement, Stalgie! grin

So I used Speechable for this one, but I don't like it now because I don't know how to delete the photo. Oh well, no personally identifiable info.

So let's see what else we can come up with... wink
When Ibby and Stalgie showed up for the party at the sorority house, little did they realize how seriously the girls took Spin the Bottle.

[Linked Image]
Hahaha! Blaze will love that one.

Stalgie is a really diligent student. Before he goes to bed, he makes sure he attends to his chores...

[Linked Image]

*My fumettis tend to be full of word balloons, so I'm going to type in the dialogue below too. This should also compensate for any typos or obscured text.

Stalgie: Wow. I totally know I'm forgetting something important, but I don't care right now.

Girl: I think it has something to do with that guy screaming in Mandarin over there. Shouldn't you go check it out?

Stalgie: Does he seem like he's in mortal danger?

Girl: He seems to be on fire. And I mean literally.

Stalgie: Oh, good. Let's put him out in a few minutes. We need enough DNA over to prove it's him. *Chuckle* Cleome's inheritance, here I come!
Typical Stalgie...thinking with his er...other head. wink

P.S. Is this second fumetti done on a different program, Ibby?
oh yeah! I used SuperLame.com for this. I found it easier to use and they delete all photos within 24 hours smile

sorry for not using pixlr more... i had trouble looking things up on the menu!
Haha it's fine if you don't use Pixlr. You seem to be working well with this other one anyway! smile

Thanks! This is the beginning of a beautiful collaboration, Stalgie. Who knows, maybe one day we'll be discovered and have our own sitcom... I can dream...

By the way, Stalgie isn't the only one who thinks with his other head!

[Linked Image]

Ibby: Oh Blaze, I'm so glad you were free tonight. It's good having a night alone, just the two of us.

Blaze: Yeah. I mean, Stalgie's nice and all but he really should learn to depend on himself! You're almost like his exec assistant!

Ibby: Speaking of... did I remind him to fix his exam schedule? The poor guy keeps double-booking.

Blaze: *Sigh* Thinking of over men while we're about to kiss. Do I have to get my ruler out?

Ibby: Oooh. Kinky.
This thread is totally my dreams made reality!

Or at least virtual reality!
I feel totally flattered that EDE dreams about me and Blaze dressed in leather, and about Stalgie scoring with hot babes!
Yay, we have EDE's approval! blush
Pledging a fraternity was more trouble than the two realized!

[Linked Image]
Bwahahaha. I'll try to pretend I'm not enjoying the hot butter!

When the duo try weed for the first time, Stalgie makes a major blunder!

[Linked Image]
LOL

rotflmao
Does Stalgie have to make that Real Doll™ face? It's seriously creeping me out! shake
That's my "Duddeee, I'm sooo baked...." face. laugh
This wasn't the only time they got high together though... and one thing leads to another on their quest to get Stalgie a date!

[Linked Image]

Stalgie: So we came here to get me a date. But now we're in the finals, and all the other finalists are guys!

Ibby: I'm not complaining.

Stalgie: None of them are gay!

Ibby: That's what you think. Three of them already checked out my butt. So, we're not roomies tonight. I'm having a slumber party. I already packed your clothes.

Stalgie: *sputters* What? I'm telling Blaze!

Ibby: Who do you think sent the invites? So, don't room with that guy who asked you out for a drink. He's gonna give you a roofie. He told me he really likes your dimples and your hair.

Stalgie: .... I hate you.
Originally Posted by Nostalgia Lad
That's my "Duddeee, I'm sooo baked...." face. laugh

A likely story. [taps foot] You're just trying to scare a rich old woman to death so you can get hold of her millions. And by "millions" I mean, "Whatever's left over tomorrow after I buy groceries and bus fare."

Razza frazzin' kids these days... I tell you...
*raises hand* I'm not trying to scare you to death, cleome! In fact, I'm on my way to visit you with some nice homemade soup and pasta and blueberry wine!
Bah! I got sexiled AGAIN?! mad
All the straight girls got cut from the contest early frown

Besides, Blaze and I didn't think you'd want to see what happens that night... tongue
I've got to say that your Fumettis are knocking me dead, Ibby. My roommate gave me a weird look because I was laughing so much! laugh
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
*raises hand* I'm not trying to scare you to death, cleome! In fact, I'm on my way to visit you with some nice homemade soup and pasta and blueberry wine!

It's a date. Tell Blaze he has to get his head out of those textbooks and join us, though. nod
yaaaaaay! Blaze can't resist blueberries and good company. We're flying on out!

I've got to say that your Fumettis are knocking me dead, Ibby. My roommate gave me a weird look because I was laughing so much! laugh

Aw Stalgie, thanks! I'm totally going off my gourd here too - thankfully, nobody else is around to give me weird looks tongue

The competition for Cleome's affections continues...

[Linked Image]

Ibby: Wow, cleome. You are such a great speaker. Look at the audience,all moved and teary-eyed.

Cleome: Why thank you, IB honey. And here I thought they were just bored to tears at my prattling.

Stalgie: You are such a suck-up, Ibby!

Ibby: Why, don't tell me you don't agree that Cleome is a good speaker, Stalgie? I don't believe you!

Stalgie: Hey, that's not what I meant!

Cleome: Stop shouting, Stalgie! I may be getting old but I'm not deaf! And I may have millions, but if I have to spend any on ear surgery, that amount is coming out of your next Christmas gift!

Stalgie: ... yes Ma'am.

Ibby: *snickers*
Hmph! You win this round, Ibby...
Aw, Stalgie. As a show of good will, here I am helping you out with your double-booked exams...

[Linked Image]

Stalgie: I can't believe I sprocking crashed my car.

Ibby: I told you we had to leave earlier! Now we only have 15 minutes to make it to your double-booked exams!

Stalgie: Speaking of... I thought you were supposed to be disguised as me. You don't look like me! You look like my nerdy wimpy cousin who hasn't hit puberty yet!

Ibby: Do you have any idea how long it took me to glue all this facial hair on?! Now do you want me to take your Psych exam or not?

Stalgie: *sigh* Are you even ready for it? You spent so much time putting on makeup. Have you read my notes?

Ibby: What notes? All I saw were little hearts with Melanie Iglesias' name in them. And by the way, you really should bring tissues along to your "study sessions". My gosh, your notebook smells like chlor-

Stalgie: Ooooookay! Let's go! Just wear a hoodie and pretend you're breaking out and remember to spell my name right!

Ibby: By the way, can Blaze and I seduce your prof? He's hot and I totally saw him checking me out yesterday.

Stalgie: Seriously? Hey, maybe you don't have to take that exam for me anymore...

TO BE CONTINUED!
Er Ibby, that's not the head you need to be thinking with for the exam. shake
If you guys are Harold and Kumar, does that make me Neil Patrick Harris? (Please say it does! wink )
Aw Stalgie, it's gonna turn out to be the right head. You'll see...

[Linked Image]

Ibby: Daaamn. That was amazing. You certainly schooled us, prof. *titters*

Blaze: Forgive my boyfie, prof. He likes older men.

Ibby: Yeah, older men like you, Blaze! Don't forget you're two years older than me!

Blaze: Stalgie says I look younger!

Prof: You two seem energetic. Want to go another round?

Blaze: Only if you say I look younger.

Ibby: Actually, prof, I have a friend called Nostalgia Lad in your class, and, well, he double-booked your exam with another exam's schedule...

Prof: Um... I announced we wouldn't have any exams. Three weeks ago.

Ibby: Oh. Okay, carry on then.
Originally Posted by Rockhopper Lad
If you guys are Harold and Kumar, does that make me Neil Patrick Harris? (Please say it does! wink )

Why, yes indeedy! And that is coming up in a new fumetti soon! (thanks for the idea, Rocky grin)
Meanwhile...

[Linked Image]
I'm glad you're using your time wisely, Stalgie!

And boom, everybody's happy!
However, the peace is short lived...

[Linked Image]

TO BE CONTINUED!
*gasp* who is Gwendolyn? What past does she have with Stalgie? Does she have a hot gay brother? These and more important questions will be answered... soon!
Our heroes flash back to that fateful day, when Stalgie had to leave Rocky's party early without saying a proper goodbye to Gwendolyn...

*the obscured text in Rocky's world balloon is "it always IRKS me..."

[Linked Image]
After their stint on Indian Idol, Ibby, Stalgie and Blaze kept looking for more ways to get Stalgie a date...

... but somehow Ibby and Blaze kept getting all the luck.

[Linked Image]
During the school break, Ibby and Stalgie decided to explore their roots... Only to find themselves drafted into the armies!

[Linked Image]
rotflmao

So glad you are digging this Stalgie laugh
I'm loving it Ibby. tongue

I'm interested to see how Rocky is going to play into this.
We can brainstorm... but I think he can totally reveal why you didn't call Gwendolyn back, or maybe accidentally tell Melanie about Gwendolyn, or something like that!
I like it!
Yahoo! You wanna do the others? Here's one pic that might work... http://images2.fanpop.com/image/pho...neil-patrick-harris-12882676-500-281.jpg
When Rocky comes back to town, drama is sure to follow!

[Linked Image]
rotflmao can't wait to see what happens next!
How's Stalgie going to get out of this jam?

[Linked Image]
Eek! I wonder if she notices what's in your front pocket too? wink
Meanwhile, Ibby and Blaze are taking advantage of their alone time...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
After Ibby and Blaze get down to business...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Tee-hee! My little crush on Neil Patrick Harris is now LMB canon!
You're welcome. wink

If you have an idea of where to take the story from here, you can do the next few.
Thanks! I wanted to see where you were going first. I'll sleep on it... I have one more with just IB and Blaze, then it's off to bed.

Can't wait to continue. This is good stress relief!
The good thing about IB and Blaze's relationship is, when they argue, they resolve things very quickly...

[Linked Image]
Sheesh, get a room you two! wink
We're a bit more behaved in real life smile
Flashback to Rocky's last Christmas party.

[Linked Image]
Oh, Stalgie! Down, boy!
When Ibby gets wrapped up in Stalgie's girl problems, things don't go well!

[Linked Image]
Ibby is not in the least bit concerned about his grades because he is still high!
We need to get our act together!
I can be the gay dude who is the straight man, and you can be the lovable stoner.

Oh wait, is that the act you're talking about?
rotflmao

I wasn't at first, but now it's a great idea!
We've already started with this thread!

We forgot to put the part about me being exceptionally horny tongue
I think that was already established in your fumettis. wink
Well, I just wanted to make sure nobody missed it tongue

And we should note that Blaze is also exceptionally horny!
Things take an unforeseen turn when it turns out Gwen plans on cheating on Stalgie...with Ibby?!

[Linked Image]
Eek! Blaze, I had nothing to do with this I swear!
I'll let you continue from here, Ibby. I'm out of ideas. laugh
Gwen has clearly been infected with an evil space-parasite that causes her to act azycray.
I'll let you continue from here, Ibby. I'm out of ideas. laugh

We need a brainstorming session! With lots of booze and weed! tongue

I'll add a few in the next few days. I'll be abroad next week though frown

Originally Posted by Power Boy
Gwen has clearly been infected with an evil space-parasite that causes her to act azycray.

That's a cool idea. I wonder if that space parasite infected Stalgie...

On the other hand, maybe she just enjoys the challenge of trying to seduce a gay man who already has a hot boyfriend!

We need a brainstorming session! With lots of booze and weed! tongue

I'll add a few in the next few days. I'll be abroad next week though frown

Sounds good!

I'll be free next week to continue where you leave off. smile
Awesome! Can't wait, this is really exciting!
[Linked Image]
Sh*t hits the fan!
Ibby and Blaze try to find out more about the mystery of Gwen...

[Linked Image]
Stalgie and Ibby finally take matters into their own hands, and try to sneak a peek at Gwen's room. Luckily, one of her sorority sisters lets them in...

[Linked Image]
The news turns Stalgie into a sappy lunatic.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Aw, poor Stalgie...

Don't worry. He'll get over it eventually. tongue
Maybe Melanie can cheer Stalgie up tongue
Hmm that does remind that I need to bring Melanie back into the storyline at some point. laugh
Looks like things are going south with Mel too! Is there any hope left for our heroes?

[Linked Image]
When Blaze and Ibby go undercover to spy on Gwen to find out the truth, Blaze tries to get in character!

[Linked Image]
Hahaha! The plot thickens!

Blaze had better not damage his lungs too much!
I might actually finish this arc before you get back home from your vacation. That way you can be in direct control of the next story and focus on you and Blaze instead of my girl troubles. tongue
However, our heroes are shocked to discover the perpetrator behind these events is none other than....DANCING QUEEN!

[Linked Image]
Awesome! Go right ahead Stalgie. Dancing Queen is actually an original creation of mine so i'm really happy you're using her. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Blaze kept chuckling while reading this. He thinks yours are really funny, Stalgie!
I'm flattered! smile
Even when the fate of all of Legion World is at stake, our heroes still aren't sober enough to do anything!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hahaha! What a fun mission this will be.

I hope Stalgie wasn't referring to IB's other head!
For once, he wasn't! tongue
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN:

[Linked Image]
Will Ibby rise to the challenge and save Legion World?

[Linked Image]
Oh no! My utter incompetence at sports involving hand-eye coordination is about to get us bitten in the asses for the rest of our lives!
[Linked Image]
Meanwhile, forgotten by our heroes, Rocky is mistakenly forced into a musical production of the Nutcracker!

[Linked Image]

I think Rocky will crack Ibby's and Stalgie 's nuts later!
EPILOGUE:

[Linked Image]
THE END...FOR NOW!
So Stalgie picks Gwen over Mel! At least Stalgie is on his way to a happy ending!
Alas, all the other girls at Legion World University will weep! wink
Meanwhile, forgotten by our heroes, Rocky is mistakenly forced into a musical production of the Nutcracker!

[Linked Image]

For some reason, I expected to see Rocky in a beret or tam o'shanter... shrug
We wanted to post that but he deleted the photos before we could.
Hmph! They were incriminating evidence for blackmail too! wink
Of course , Rocky could just order his royal guards to seize the evidence and kill us...
Psh! He would never hurt his partners in crime. tongue
But he might never invite us to his parties anymore!
Hmm you're right. I would be sad to not go to Rocky's winter bash each year. tongue
*sob* we'll be social pariahs! Unless... We crash the party! (Lightbulb moment) Lume
[Linked Image]
I can sneak us in invisibly!
Hmm... there could be a whole sub-genre of fumetti of Ibby doing stuff while invisible! You could pretty much insert him into any picture!
My thoughts exactly! EDE, you are a genius!

And I have one in mind with you guest starring...
Well, who's the guest star? I'm dying to know! smile
Why, it is EDE of course! After all, we would not have started this thread without him smile
Oh, that makes sense! laugh

I didn't see that you referred to EDE in your post at first tongue
smile

I think you and I can have a lot of fun with this!
I'll let you get the ball rolling on this one. I was in control of the last plot after all. tongue
Thanks. This will be good de-stressing for me!
Ibby and Stalgie question their very existences when they meet EDE, who... claims to be their maker?!?!

[Linked Image]
I love this thread. It's hilarious! It's imaginative! I'm NPH! BouncingBoy
Yay! So glad you are digging it Rocky! smile
Yay! That's great casting of me as well!
Uh oh! Looks like we're going to break the space time continuum with all this meta talk!
I hope not, I don't think people here would be too happy to have the space-time continuum broken...

Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Yay! That's great casting of me as well!

Of course, only the handsomest of characters for EDE!
Crime scene shenanigans!

[Linked Image]

BTW Ibby, SuperLame is so much easier to use than Pixlr so I think I'm going to start using it now. smile
Hahaha!

I can actually use my powers to turn other people invisible... but sometimes I am just mean.

High five Stalgie, SuperLame is real easy!
And then they run smack into Jay and Silent Bob coming the other way, right?

I'll leave it up to everyone's imagination who in the LMB gets to star as them...
Oooh. What a wonderful idea cleome!

We would also love for you to guest star again.
I should really do something with my hair, first.
Oh, your hair is divine!
On break, Ibby and Stalgie go back and revisit their respective roots by touring India and China...

[Linked Image]
What happens on the border, stays on the border. wink laugh
It's part of the bro code wink

As they continue their journey, Stalgie, Ibby and Blaze are invited to represent India, China and the Philippines in some all-Asian war games...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ah, young clingy love...
You can't trust Ibby with your holosuite programs!

[Linked Image]
I'm just helping you focus on your real-life, flesh-and-blood girl tongue
Ibby and Stalgie make new friends on a student exchange program...

[Linked Image]
Yikes! ALL the body hair. eek laugh
Parties never turn out well...

[Linked Image]
You can't trust Ibby with your holosuite programs!

[Linked Image]

Oh that looks like Robot Trish!
Parties never turn out well...

[Linked Image]

Sorry Stalgie, Blaze and I always manage to make new friends at these parties...
Will things get out of hand while Stalgie is on the road?

[Linked Image]
Aww. I guess my reputation precedes me. tongue
Something else else tells me crazy shenanigans will happen while I'm gone! shocked
You know me too well smile
This thread space-rawks. nod
This thread needs to be updated!
Yay we have Cobie's approval!

Give me some rum and carrot sticks and an hour of Internet access, I'll come up with something new!
You guys could have a whole adventure in space!

Attached picture OtherSpace.jpg
That image is ripe for the picking, EDE!

I'll let you have a go at it, Ibby. wink
OOhhhh yeah! I'll get my creative juices over the weekend!

Thanks EDE and Stalgie!
There ought to be a whole bunch of stills from Other Space that would be useful, but that was the only really great one I could find on a quick search.
Though I kind of love this one, too!

Attached picture OtherSpace2.jpg
Yay! Thanks for leading us to this EDE. Ibby and Stalgie in space sounds like a great new story arc!
Stalgie and Ibby decide to sneak into the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan and get a photo op as astronauts, only... it looks like China and Russia are actually planning a REAL launch...

[Linked Image]
What can I say? Space chicks are my weakness. laugh

[Linked Image]
Stalgie always likes to think with his head wink
The stress of space travel AND having to maintain their cover gets to both our heroes...

[Linked Image]
Look at the way that girl is staring at our heroes! She must be one of the aliens!
*gasp* what if she plans to dissect them?

It would still be better than some of the other things those aliens do...!
Our heroes couldn't keep the pretense up forever...

[Linked Image]
How will our heroes get out of this sticky situation? shocked
Instead of using violence, our heroes... just talk it out. And surprisingly, they were listened to!

So after making the best of a sticky situation, Ibby takes some down time...

[Linked Image]
It's bro time, all the time...even in space!

[Linked Image]
*gasp* I wonder who the alien is! Don't keep me in suspense, bro!
The alien is none other than...Rockhopper Lad?!

[Linked Image]
We're saved!

Rocky's feathers are looking very sharp here wink
Rocky brings along a guest... his Durlan boyfriend Jorj!

[Linked Image]
Rocky doth protest too much. wink
It's his thread-killing tactic I believe tongue But we're on to him, and so the thread still won't die!
Our heroes prepare to head back to Earth:

[Linked Image]
Uh oh, are our heroes headed for Splitsville? Could this bromance be coming to an end?! shocked Tune in to find out!
*gasp*! Have I opened up a can of worms? Can our heroes survive... without their incredible bromance?

Tune in soon for the answer, bros! And bring your beer and chips!
And your best bong!
And chicks, bro! Lots and lots of chicks!
What's this? Have our heroes been slacking off from their partying responsibilties? That simply won't do!

[Linked Image]
Space sure has changed Stalgie!

Say, that really IS Stalgie, right?
It's just a little case of the space crazies!
So we don't need to stage an intervention yet?
What do you think?
I think we need to see if Stalgie isn't an imposter!!!!
evil evil
An interrogation! This is going to be fun.
Ibby doesn't like talking about the regrettable fashion choices he made in college!

[Linked Image]
It took a long time for me to grow my hair out like that!
Say, whatever did happen to impostor Stalgie?
Who's an imposter? Everyone knows all the cool kids spend their Saturdays in the library instead of getting high! wink
Getting ahead is cool now wink

Haven't been able to think about where to take the story, but I expect to do some of these early next year!
Sparks are sure to fly when the in-laws drop by announced...and they're staying for a whole month?!

[Linked Image]
Ohhh Blaze's parents! that is an awesome continuation! You are a genius, Stalgie!
Thanks, Ibby! smile I thought you might have fun with this one. wink
The drama intensifies as IB's parents drop in too, and IB has to work hard to...keep them from finding out that he's gay?!?

[Linked Image]
Thanks, Ibby! smile I thought you might have fun with this one. wink

I am! I totally owe you, pal laugh
Blaze still has a hard time accepting the charade, and his parents don't get it either...

[Linked Image]
Meanwhile, Stalgie's decisions to get high before the wedding takes an unexpected turn.

[Linked Image]
Even while high, Stalgie's observational skills are superb!
A still-high Stalgie manages to make it to the wedding banquet, and grabs Ibby and Stalgie for a little talk...

[Linked Image]

Stalgie: Come on, guys. Surely you can work it out. I pulled you into the suite so we can take a break and you can take a break from everything down there...

Blaze: I get why you're doing this, Ibby. But don't expect me to accept it! I should never have agreed to be the fake best man! Can you imagine watching your boyfriend sitting and playing kissy kissy with a fake bride, while you have to smile and be all best mannish and make a toast and greet the guests and stick to a fake story about how we met???? There were so many times I wanted to burn one of your relatives yammering at me in Mandarin!

Ibby: But Blaze baby, you said you wanted to be close to the action...and you agreed! Ans you know what it's like. I'm the eldest grandson, and frankly the one most likely to get laid. Have you seen my fugly cousins? They're all still virgins!

Blaze: Well, I agreed but I changed my mind! Get me out of here!

Stalgie: Aw Blaze, don't be so fickle-minded. You just have to stick to it until the end of the night. And Ibby has a point about the cousins. Gwen couldn't believe they were related to Ibby!

Blaze: Easy for you to say! Why don't you be the fake best man?!

Ibby: Hey, now, that's not a bad idea...

Stalgie: Hey, at least now you agree... Wait, what??!
Uh oh, a fake best man who's high at the same time? This can't end well! eek
Stalgie knows his limits though, and tries to talk Ibby out of making Stalgie his fake best man...

[Linked Image]
Ibby is a master blackmailer. shake
Ibby can be pretty devious when he has to be smile

Ever the loyal friend though, Stalgie also tries to calm Blaze down...

... and Blaze decides to fight back to keep his man!

[Linked Image]
Looks like there's some martial spats before the wedding has even finished!
Blaze won't admit it but he does have a jealous streak!
In the meantime, Stalgie takes Gwen and goes to clear his head...

[Linked Image]
The nightmare continues, as Ibby and Blaze find out they might have to keep pretenses up for much longer than they thought...

[Linked Image]
In the meantime, Stalgie and Gwen are getting to know Ibby's family...

*the obscured speech balloon at the bottom says, "Funny you should say that..."

[Linked Image]

Stalgie: So, you're Ibby's favorite cousin?

Ibby's cousin: Yeah. But he never seems to be around when I call. Hey, your chick is hot. She have a hot sister? I'd like to show her my Jaguar. And my other Jaguar,if you know what I mean. Wink wink.

Gwen: Dude, I'm right here. And all my sisters are hot and are taken.

Ibby's cousin: Please. Once you go Chinese you never go back. You know that song, "She Bangs"? It was totally written for my family. We're all tigers in bed. Just ask my companion over there.

Stalgie: Yeah, about her. I saw you slip a hundred bucks into her hand. And when you tried to kiss her, she said that wasn't part of the contract.

Ibby's cousin: Oh, I just gave her money to go shopping. You know how women are. Hehe. And if she says anything about a contract she's kidding. I mean, she's lovely and has a sense of humor.

Gwen: Sense of humor? That must be why she decided to date you. You know, besides being a hooker.

Ibby's cousin: Escort, damn it! Escort! Okay, okay, my last girlfriend was in 5th grade. Bah! I hate Ibby! He's got all the brains and looks and body and the humor, and he's the only one who doesn't have to overcompensate. And our grandma loves him best and I wish I had thrown him off a bridge when we were kids! I wish he were gay or something, so grandma would disown him and notice one of us for once!

Stalgie: Funny you should say that...
rotflmao rotflmao

You're on a roll with these, Ibby.
thanks, Stalgie, you're too kind smile

A lot of these wouldn't be too far-fetched in real life, so there's a lot of material to draw from! (plus I still have terrible jet lag and insomnia!)
Eryk Davis Ester offers to help undo this whole mess...

[Linked Image]
The LMB's newest super boy band rallies around Ibby and Blaze! Su, EDE, Seth Geronimo, Stalgie, Lash and Rocky step in to help!

[Linked Image]
The LMB's rival boy band steps in too, and tries to stop the wedding themselves while showing up the other boy band! Can Dave Hackett, Cobie, Pov and Quis succeed??

[Linked Image]

Blaze puts pressure on EDE to make good...

[Linked Image]
Ibby sneaks out for a bit, and reflects on the mess he created... (no pun intended)

[Linked Image]
Ibby has a bright idea, and turns to girl genius and friend Emily Sivana for help...

[Linked Image]
In the meantime, cleome and Fanfic Lady step in to try talking some sense into IB's mom!

[Linked Image]
Where do you find these pictures to use, Ibby? laugh laugh
The ones featuring the LMB bands came from the Magic Night thread smile

I wanted to show IB's cousins as, well, you know, so I used William Hung, who was intentionally goofy as part of his act to fame.

I needed a scene with three women for cleome and Fanfie's appearance, and I thought Desperate Housewives would be a good place to start.

We had already casted EDE as Eric Winter, so I just googled Eric Winter.

Most of the wedding scenes are from a movie with a similar plot, the Wedding Banquet smile

This is getting crazier! I can't wait to see how all these plot lines converge and if Ibby can solve his boyfriend problems! nod laugh
Thanks! I have no idea how I came up with all of these.

I'm not sure I can revisit the bands, but let's see...

Feel free to jump in again any time by the way! Chaos is about to ensue as IB's plan is revealed!
I'll see if I can find a way to make the situation worse. wink
next post has Ibby springing his plan, but there's still time to make the situation worse even after the bride leaves wink
Ibby finally springs his plan. Emily Sivana has supplied him with... a Power Boy robot!!!

[Linked Image]
Never buy hash brownies, kids! They only lead to trouble.

[Linked Image]
Oh no! I thought getting high once would be enough for Stalgie!
Ibby was relying on Stalgie to get his fake bride out of there, but as Stalgie is out... he has the Peebz robot do it instead!

[Linked Image]
I love being included in The Comedic Adventures of Ibby and Stalgie! I feel honored!

And you captured my personality perfectly! lol

Thank you so much! grin
I couldn't think of a better poster to include, Fanfie! And I'm so glad you liked the dialogue in your appearance smile Thank you for the support!
Ibby was relying on Stalgie to get his fake bride out of there, but as Stalgie is out... he has the Peebz robot do it instead!

[Linked Image]

Ibby even used a scene from one my favorite movies! love
Awesome! I was about to skip this then decided to include it after all. Glad you approve of the movie choice, Stalgie!
Ibby called in more back-up. Here we see Nightcrawler and Paladin working the crowds to give the fake bride more time to get away...

[Linked Image]
Will everything turn out alright? The suspense is killing me! ElasticLad
I think we're looking at a return to the status quo for now, but... who knows!

And stoned Stalgie is still out there...

And what if the boy bands crash the venue?!?!
I think this is the fastest we've ever done a story arc (less than 24 hours)! laugh
We are so totally awesome. High five! laugh

There are still some plot threads we can pick up on too - besides the ones I mentioned above, there's Stalgie kissing Ibby's great-aunt Fiona and Gwen's revenge-date with one of IB's friends; Ibby's creepy cousin/s, and of course Ibby's family won't just go home immediately. And Blaze probably hasn't completely forgiven Ibby yet...
*high five*

I might incorporate some of those plot threads into an epilogue! nod
That would be awesome! I love all of your fumettis and can't wait to see what you come up with!
EPILOGUE PT. 1

How can Stalgie compete?

[Linked Image]
*gasp* Poor Stalgie! But I'm sure Stalgie is handsomer and nicer and more authentic, and besides, Gwen is ONLY trying to make him jealous... right?
I'm sure this infatuation is only temporary! *choke*
We'll figure out a way to win Gwen back over!

And just like that... Ibby and Stalgie hit Hong Kong!

PS maybe EDE will un-dream the whole problem... I bet he's still out there somewhere trying to sleep! (I totally had an idea for an Epilogue 2 with EDE!)
cool

Hot damn! I'm on the side of the angels, I get to hang with FL AND my hair behaves on a formal occasion (for once)!
Tee hee! Glad you like it, cleome smile
Epilogue 2.

Looks like Ibby and Blaze have learned their lesson... Or have they?

[Linked Image]

Epilogue 3. wink I think Stalgie will like my choice of pic.

Ibby was right, his parents haven't quite given up...

[Linked Image]
love laugh
Thanks for including me in this project.

Word of Warning: Child Robot may become sentient like Astro Boy.
My pleasure, Emily!

That child robot is going to be trouble one day...
Ibby's future robot child is now canon. laugh
Epilogue 4.

The fallout continues, as all the pressure Blaze put on EDE has made him... insomniac!

[Linked Image]

Blaze always did want kids... tongue

I hope this child doesn't turn evil. Cobie has already produced way too many evil offspring tongue

I hope this child doesn't turn evil. Cobie has already produced way too many evil offspring tongue

Hmm do I spy a Terminator spoof in this thread's future? wink
Epilogue 5. Rocky and Jorj discuss the recent relationship troubles of Ibby/Blaze and Stalgie/Gwen...

[Linked Image]

Hmm do I spy a Terminator spoof in this thread's future? wink

That sounds like a wonderful idea for when we run out of ideas for milking THIS particular thread smile
The weed made me do it! I'm an innocent man! blush
I know! But I think Gwen is just enjoying keeping you in the doghouse for now!
Stalgie decides to spring into action. First, he calls on his boyband bros for help...

(This should be read from left to right, and from top-down. So Su's bubble, then EDE's, then Seth Geronimo's, then Lash 1, then Rocky, then Stalgie, then Lash 2)

[Linked Image]
Stalgie gets serious with the poetry. For help, he turns to none other than LMB writer extraordinaire... He Who Wanders!

[Linked Image]
HWW as Dr. House! I love it! laugh

That totally sounds like the kind of slop I would write if I attempted to become a poet. tongue
When I saw this pic I was like, Dr. House as HWW is too good to pass up!

Somehow I think Gwen would actually like that poetry smile
Stalgie takes HWW's advice and calls Gwen long-distance...

[Linked Image]
In the meantime, Ibby and Blaze make good on their promise to smooth things over with Blaze's parents...

[Linked Image]
Ibby and Blaze rally to help Stalgie win Gwen back!

[Linked Image]
"I'd leave you both behind if I had the plane fare."

Brilliant! That's sounds like exactly like something I would say. laugh laugh
That is so cool! I'm tickled pink at that comment smile
Using force seems to backfire

[Linked Image]
Jeepers! Gill-Man Stalgie needs to work a bit harder to get Gwen back!
Whoever said guys with gills get all the chicks was a super liar of space! shake
Although the gills would be helpful if Stalgie ever fancied a Hykraian... or a mermaid!
I feel the Gill Man's pain. In the sense that I was having similar issues with a new jar of peanut butter earlier today.
And everyone knows Arm-Fall-Off Boy has super strong arms! Not a fair comparison!
For the record, yelling and flinging the jar at the wall doesn't work. Also, it irritates the cats.
If it's at a party, we should just shatter the jar. It's not like there will be any salsa left over.

Of course, not everyone can digest little bits of glass...
I just spent my lunch catching up on this. All I can say is Bwahahahahahaha! I loved it! This was awesome!

More, more, more!
I need to catch up on it myself, but I just wanted to mention that I still love the fact that it exists!
Yay! So very glad you liked it, Cobie! This inspires me to make more!

And EDE, you'll love developments with your fumetti-self!
Why Ibby, I believe the audience wants an encore! wink
Let's give the audience what they want, Stalgie wink
While Kappa-Stalgie is chasing Gwen, Ibby finds himself reuniting with his cousins earlier than expected...
[Linked Image]
Aw, poor Ibby. frown How will he get out of this scrap?
Meanwhile, Stalgie and Gwen make an unexpected trip to the hash museum!

[Linked Image]
Gasp! So glad Gwen and Stalgie are back and Stalgie isn't a gillman anymore. And Washingtonsonson wanted to get at Blaze? I am gonna punch him myself!

Originally Posted by Kappa Kid
Aw, poor Ibby. frown How will he get out of this scrap?

I think a lot of violence must be involved. I could sneak out invisibly but where's the fun in that smile

Gasp! So glad Gwen and Stalgie are back and Stalgie isn't a gillman anymore.

His image inducer was broken. wink

And Washingtonsonson wanted to get at Blaze? I am gonna punch him myself!

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Washingtonsonson. shocked
I think Washingtonsonson and his stupid name will be around a bit more mad

Does Gwen know that Stalgie is still a Gillman? She is pretty awesome if she does!

Does Gwen know that Stalgie is still a Gillman? She is pretty awesome if she does!

Chicks dig the gills. wink
They make guys good lifeguards wink
When negotiations with Ibby's cousins go sour, Blaze makes things worse!

[Linked Image]
Bwahahahaha I am so gonna make Blaze read this! I love it!!!
When Ibby tries to keep up appearances at his family's dinner party, will he succeed?

[Linked Image]
lol That sounds exactly like how my conversations go when my well-meaning aunts and uncles try to set me up! Perfect!

So I have this crazy follow-up in mind for the earlier scene in Hong Kong where IB is surrounded by his cousins... I'll try to post it by tomorrow.
Awesome! I can't wait. smile
Can't wait to see what you come up with next too! Are Stalgie and Gwen still stoning in Hong Kong? Lots of fun potential there...
Ibby and Stalgie run into the President of Legion World...and he just wants to get high too!

[Linked Image]
Meanwhile...

[Linked Image]
Bwahaha! Oops! We gotta go back for them...

Blaze can't speak Mandarin. I should teach him.

PS, Blaze said he totally approves of his casting tongue

Awesome Stalgie, you're on a roll!

I thought he would like my choice. wink
He totally approves, even if he is only about 1/4 Chinese wink
I tried Googling Filipino actors, but had trouble finding good images to use. laugh
Thanks for doing the legwork smile There aren't many images of one Chinese-looking dude and one Filipino-looking dude...

Oh, try Googling "My Husband's Lover". Filipino soap about a married guy who rekindles his love affair with an old boyfriend. I've been using those pics for a lot of my Fumettis smile

Thanks, Ibby! I'll check it out. smile
Realizing his mistake, Ibby rushes back to Hong Kong to get Blaze, only for his cousins to interfere again...

[Linked Image]
"What are you, gay?" rotflmao
Glad you liked it, Stalgie wink

I hope Gwen and Blaze don't get into too much trouble while we're fighting through hordes of well-dressed clones!
While Ibby is taking down his cousins, Stalgie rushes in to save Gwen (and maybe Blaze too)!

[Linked Image]
*sniffs shirt*

Do I offend? blush
Nah, you're just getting used to the transformation smile It's all in your mind bro!
Where is Power boy Robot. I see none.

Power Boy robot is still on the lam with IBBy's fake bride!

Ibby finally springs his plan. Emily Sivana has supplied him with... a Power Boy robot!!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

"The Comedic Adventures of Ibby and Stalgie is brought to you by...Old Klordny!"

[Linked Image]

"Suffering from a chronic case of gill stink? Self conscious about how your feathers smell today? Need to cover up that smell of that sheep you hooked up with? Look no further than Old Klordny for all your body odor needs!"

"Old Klordny is Legion World's premiere deodorant brand. Our researchers have perfected the ultimate combination of chemicals and artificial pheromones that will drive all the boys and girls wild! Look for Old Klordny in your local intergalactic market today!"

"My name is Kappa Kid and I approve this message."

Old Klordny may cause mild skin irritation, nausea, blindness, spontaneous hair loss, acne breakouts, and an increase in estrogen and testosterone levels in men and women respectively. Please consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.

"Stink free? Get Old Klordny!"
bwahahahaha Old Klordny! I love it! Awesome advertising blurb Stalgie!
Thanks, Ibby! smile I'm thinking fake advertisements may become a regular thing in this thread now. wink
I am all for that smile awesome idea!
Not wanting to be damsels in distress, Blaze and Gwen join Ibby in battle!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"There's less than two hours till your friend's fake wedding, you're baked off hash brownies and need some snappy threads for the big event! And you're low on cash? What do you do?! Come on down to Latham's Secret for cheap threads for just about any occasion!"

"Our tailors are here to work for YOU and we won't rest till you're are satisfied with your purchase. Weddings. Funerals. Proms. We've got you set for anything your wardrobe demands."

"Latham's Secret - where the only thing that isn't a secret are our low prices!"
I am now going to Latham's for all my shopping!

Until Blaze threatens to kick me out for not complementing his fashion choices!
Who else is going to tell him he can't wear striped shorts with a plaid shirt? wink
I can't? shocked
Well, I'M not going to do it. tongue
The brawl between bitter enemy cousins and stupid gay creep Washingtonsonson's goons and our heroes continues, until someone unexpected shows up...

Ibby's uncles and...

GRANDMA????

[Linked Image]
Is that...in Ibby's grandma's mouth..could it be...a joint?! ElasticLad
Oh no, that's just ginseng wink Grandma wouldn't smoke a joint!
Damn, I was just about to share the rest of Gwen's weed with her! frown
Hmmm that would be weird and fun!

But I think you left some of that weed at EDE's place...

Epilogue 4.

The fallout continues, as all the pressure Blaze put on EDE has made him... insomniac!

[Linked Image]

Ibby: "Man, I wish I could grow a better beard. Blaze says it makes me look older, but I only get these patchy spots."

Stalgie: "I feel your pain. I wish I had a thicker mustache, but I've tried everything and nothing works."

Ibby and Stalgie together: "I wish there was something we could do. *sigh*"

"Bad facial hair got you down? Well, do we have good news for you! Forget genetics, everyone can have the facial hair of their dreams with Lardy'él. Fashioned from the hairstyling techniques of the LMB's premiere member, Lard Lad, this is what men around the world have been searching for for years. Get that thick manly beard and stache you've always dreamed of. Just apply daily and within two weeks you'll see results! We guarantee it!

"With the snap your fingers, you can go from this...

[Linked Image]

...to this!"

[Linked Image]

Ibby and Stalgie together: "Wow, thanks Lardy'él!"

"Lardy'él - because you're worth it!"
Hahahaha another winner! You, sir, are a master!

Now I can finally grow a full beard instesd of going around with perma stubble
You flatter me, sir. blush
I speak only the truth when I do smile
Not wanting to be damsels in distress, Blaze and Gwen join Ibby in battle!

[Linked Image]

What happened to this post? laugh laugh
You mean,what happened after? tongue I was looking at it trying to figure out if something had gone wrong tongue
Did the photo cache disappear or something? hmmm
Odd, it's showing up fine for me. But that happens to me sometimes too. Try refreshing?
Oh, it's back now! That's strange...
Happened to me before, was about to ask you about it. Maybe a momentary error on the hosting site?
That could be it. If it happens again, I'll ask Nighty if he knows what's up.
We could turn that into a plot point! Maybe it is a sign that EDE is about to wake up and our heroes' adventures really are just a dream!

Or maybe one of our heroes will have an existential crisis!!
Teeds scolds EDE for nearly destroying reality with his hash dreams!

[Linked Image]
Bwahaha oh EDE is going to get it!
And we should so figure out the theme song that EDE dreamed about!

This seems like a good candidate!
laugh laugh

That seems fitting!
We should make a music video!
This could totally be the theme song too! band

I would say great choice, but it's not showing up for me frown I'll try again at home.
It happened again! eek

[Linked Image]
But now it is showing up fine for me frown

But that is precisely why I download a copy of all my fumettis! As backup!
But I'm not going crazy, right?? shocked eek
It has happened to me too so you are not!

And it ain't the weed either
Grandma gives Ibby a talking-to!

[Linked Image]
Grandma is ruthless! shocked eek
She demands discipline and obedience!
Blaze is on the way to rescue his man...

[Linked Image]
Gwen is also kept busy fighting...

Washingtonsonson?!

[Linked Image]
Not sure who's whinier: Kylo Ren or Washingtonsonson. laugh
Gwen could kick both their butts! smile
Meanwhile...

High stake fights! High tension drama! High heroes!

[Linked Image]
Oh, Stalgie! I have to admire the escape artist skills though. How'd you sneak away from the middle of a no holds barred martial arts melee?
Running away from fights is a talent of mine. smile
Stalgie's talent for running away is tested...

[Linked Image]
Now that Ibby is done with grandma, he faces his cousins yet again...

[Linked Image]
They do have a point though, Ibby. You totally can't pull off the baggy pants look. shrug wink
A pissed off Ibby teaches his snarky cousins a lesson...

[Linked Image]
They do have a point though, Ibby. You totally can't pull off the baggy pants look. shrug wink

Yeah, I'd better change out of those before Blaze sees me and breaks up with me for crimes against fashion wink

Yeah, I'd better change out of those before Blaze sees me and breaks up with me for crimes against fashion wink

Zoolander you ain't! laugh
I may not have the fashion sense, but at least I can pull off the "really really really good-looking" bit!

(at least, that's what Blaze tells me tongue heehee)
After mowing down most of his cousins, Ibby faces the last one...

[Linked Image]
Ibby busts out his super-secret special move!

[Linked Image]
... and Ibby's special move is starting to work!

[Linked Image]
The battle stops as everyone watches Ibby fight Cousin Beast. Blaze is pretty happy about it...

[Linked Image]
Gwen stops beating up bad guys to watch, too...

[Linked Image]
Ibby launches into part two of his special move! Though even as he does, he has a lot on his mind...

[Linked Image]
... and, Ibby's move is a sure hit!

[Linked Image]
Washingtonsonson is still up to his tricks, eh? He needs a good shin kicking! shake

*calls Teeds*
Eh, Blaze and Gwen can handle him! (though Teeds will certainly be able to put a stop to his shenanigans)
While all this is going on, Stalgie has wound up in parts unknown...

[Linked Image]
Gah! I was never good at exams! eek
And now you're on national TV, too!

(have you ever watched Slumdog Millionaire? I haven't but I thought it would be a cool segue!)
I saw it back when it just came out but I don't remember it all that much. It does give me the idea to use Dev Patel in some of these. wink
awesome smile look forward to seeing what shenanigans we come up with next!
[Linked Image]
That made me LOL! Haha! I hope the weed wears off before Stalgie uses up his lifelines!
Apparently, Stalgie's new superstar status hasn't gone viral yet. Ibby and Blaze try to help Gwen find Stalgie...

[Linked Image]
Blaze gives poor worried Gwen an update...

[Linked Image]

*Gwen's last line reads,"Uh, no,no,he didn't say anything..."
Stumped, Ibby turns to friend and super genius Reboot for help...

[Linked Image]
Bwahahaha! It looks like Ibby's going on another impromptu vacation mission! laugh

BTW, it seems you've done your research on Telegu and where it's spoken. Well done! wink
After all the chaos in Hong Kong, India better be prepared... wink

Thanks smile It wasn't that hard to research, but I did enjoy reading up about Telugu and about India smile
Wow, we've hit 5000 views! Thanks everyone! smile
Thank you for your support in our misadventures, folks! laugh
Maybe we can ask for support via more weed and alcohol tongue
Stalgie doesn't seem to find much help with the locals...

[Linked Image]
Poor Stalgie! Though at least he's not being chased by an angry mob...
The hunt for Stalgie begins in Hyderabad, capital of Telangana. But Gwen finds that Ibby and Blaze have a tendency to get sidetracked...

[Linked Image]
Those two can never shy away from tourist traps. shake
And more importantly, the pictures that come with them!
The search for Stalgie continues in Golconda Fort... but not all of the searchers are equally focused...

[Linked Image]
I've actually went to Golconda quite a while back. You definitely need to check it out if you visit India. smile
Cool smile I have already put it, and Hyderabad, on my list smile
A month later, our heroes still haven't gotten anywhere. wink

[Linked Image]
Yay! A new entry! Boy, Stalgie sure is hard to find... wink

Poor Stalgie. It's a good thing he has loads of money to support himself while Gwen, Ibby and Blaze look for him...!
One reason Ibby, Blaze and Gwen are taking so long is, they made a detour for the Lunar New Year...

[Linked Image]
Why do I have the feeling one night will turn into two...or three...or four? shake
Aw no, we all know finding you is the main priority, Stalgie!

I mean, we've already bought plenty of dumplings for us to munch on...

... and Blaze agrees that no Chinese man is hotter than I am wink

Right, Blaze? *taps foot*
The LMB's newest super boy band rallies around Ibby and Blaze! Su, EDE, Seth Geronimo, Stalgie, Lash and Rocky step in to help!

[Linked Image]

The LMBers always have each others backs...

Stalgie decides to spring into action. First, he calls on his boyband bros for help...

(This should be read from left to right, and from top-down. So Su's bubble, then EDE's, then Seth Geronimo's, then Lash 1, then Rocky, then Stalgie, then Lash 2)

[Linked Image]

No, not the ashtrays!
Hmm, we totally need to do a Lash tribute fumetti on this thread! He and EDE are the reason this exists in the first place! nod
Yeah!!!

Creative juices, get to work!
We take a short break to (threateningly) invite everyone to a very important event...

[Linked Image]
All the cool kids will be there! Bring your bongs and bros!
All kinds of bros are very welcome!
Obligations? Who needs 'em?

[Linked Image]
Wow! Stalgie sure gets around... how is he gonna make the party if he is still lost in India?
LMB duties or work duties? It's too hard to choose! *choke*
Follow your heart!
Ibby also makes time to help ensure that the LMB anniversary party is a star-studded affair...

[Linked Image]
Ibby takes a moment to reflect on why he loves the LMB and LW so much...

[Linked Image]
*sniff* I'm moved to tears! cry
Aw Stalgie smile

I'm glad the last bit about manipulating Blaze in bed didn't ruin it wink tongue
Ibby tries his hand at speech writing for Lindsay Lohan's opening speech at the big bash...

[Linked Image]
Of course, not every celebrity Ibby contacts is actually invited. Some are just there to be pranked!

[Linked Image]
In the depths of his despair, Stalgie gets into more trouble...

[Linked Image]
Hmph! One day all those movies will pay off! tongue
Yeah, one of these days you will totally defeat a villain or save the world because of your knowledge of movies!

Just not today tongue
Ain't that always the case... shake
Your day will come, my friend! And soon, I think (if we can figure out how to set it up here!)
Summer job woes!

[Linked Image]
At first I thought he said "Super Boing" and I was all set to be thoroughly scandalized. Or titillated. Possibly both.
Nice save on the gong! Now you get brownie points for being so thoughtful!
Brownies you say? wink
Yes. Yummy, hot brownies wink
Ibby, Blaze and Gwen make their way to Bollywood, and Gwen sees someone she thinks is Stalgie...

[Linked Image]
Damn those beer googles are devious, aren't they? laugh
I commend this saga for momentarily convincing me that Hollywood could actually be fun.
Damn those beer googles are devious, aren't they? laugh

Bah, you are clearly much more handsome than Dev Patel is!

Originally Posted by cleome49
I commend this saga for momentarily convincing me that Hollywood could actually be fun.

Yay! We did what dozens of terrible movies couldn't do!
Stalgie finds himself in desperate straits... until someone comes along with an offer he doesn't want to refuse... yet?

[Linked Image]
Hmph! Something else else up behind this setups sounds sketchy! shake
Only one way to find out...
Stalgie gets a makeover care of his new boss...

[Linked Image]
Black sure is slimming, eh? nod wink
Yeah, you can barely tell that you're a gigantic fish-man alien! wink
Stalgie soon finds out his new boss is quite the important man...

[Linked Image]
Hmm I'm not sure I can pull off the 70's porn stache. hmmm
This could totally be the theme song too! band

This would make a rocking theme song! I heartily approve!
Hmm I'm not sure I can pull off the 70's porn stache. hmmm

Maybe we can tweak the old image inducer tongue
I just want to know why he's wearing garlands made of cheese puffs...

confused
They make a good snack for when he's out and about smile
At first glance, I thought they were Poplers of Futurama fame. Which would make the story take a decidedly macabre turn, probably.
Oh boy. That would be like cannibalism for Gill-Man Stalgie!
Originally Posted by cleome50
At first glance, I thought they were Poplers of Futurama fame. Which would make the story take a decidedly macabre turn, probably.

Sounds like it would go great with a cold Slurm, eh cleome? tongue
Eh, the doc made me cut back to only one gallon drum of Slurm every two weeks. [sulks]
Slurms MacKenize does not approve! shake
Perhaps Slurms should make an appearance!
Stalgie is in over his head when he unknowingly gets involved with some unsavory types...a drug ring!

[Linked Image]
uh oh! Looks like Stalgie does not know what he's getting into!
Meanwhile, Stalgie finds out more than he wanted to know about his internship bosses!*

*based on true events!*

[Linked Image]
*gasp*

That's even worse than what we have already learned!
It's almost like these comedic adventures are bleeding over into real life! eek
Has EDE been dreaming after eating brownies again??
Back with Ibby and friends, they make a pit stop at Ibby's house.

[Linked Image]

Oh Blaze. He was better at not showing his jealousy when he didn't have his powers!
Now that they're at Ibby's place, they decide to start searching smart...

[Linked Image]
Stalgie continues to discover that his new job isn't what he expected...

[Linked Image]
I swear I ain't a snitch! eek
Although if you were... you are already used to sleeping with the fishes wink
laugh wink
That would be a cool way for Stalgie to escape... hmmm...
That would be a cool way for Stalgie to escape... hmmm...

Say no more. wink

[Linked Image]
A shocking twist reveals itself!

[Linked Image]
Hahaha awesome! And the perfect pic to go with the escape! High five!

Feathers and mayo? Eeek!
Gasp! Gwen is breaking up with Stalgie again?? With another ultra rich jerk? Aw man!
And this time it's permanent! eek
The (anti) climactic conclusion to our heroes' international shenanigans! wink

[Linked Image]
Gasp! Is this the last we have seen of Gwen??

Nice wrap up though. You resolved it nicely!
Thanks! smile I might bring her back for other stuff, but I was getting tired of her character. shrug This thread is about bros, bro! We can't have any girls here. wink
No girls?! Well Blaze and I ain't complaining wink

Though now that Stalgie is single again we can get into even crazier shenanigans!
Psh, who has time for shenanigans when I have to get back to my job? I've already used up two years of vacation time after getting lost! wink
But won't that stint with the gang count on your resume? wink
Er, I don't think that's the kind of "experience" employers are looking for! angel
But they show great ability to... uh... go beyond your comfort zone!
My moral comfort zone that is! laugh
It shows your flexibility and openness to new ideas! tongue
Who has time for shenanigans when you have to study?! shake

[Linked Image]
My violent streak is showing! That tends to happen when Blaze and I are hungry for hot, shirtless Asian men!

Let me know if I can help you with that Economics prof again... wink
New year, new classes, same old shenanigans, eh? smile
Old habits die hard wink

And old profs too... tongue
I'm totally thinking we should bring back that sleazy professor character from the first story now. nod
Ooooh yes, he was hot! wink
sigh

I locked myself in the Suspended Animation Chamber by mistake and missed everything! Oh, well. At least now I'm caught up. Plus that's three whole months where I didn't age a day, so... shrug
Aw cleome, if anything you actualy look younger!
A PSA from your two favorite deviants!

[Linked Image]
Sweet! Always great to have a pic with a celebrity wink

And you're awesome, Stalgie. Especially as I'll have tons more material to work with next year... wink
I can't wait, pal! nod
Ibby and Stalgie are having trouble with their Christmas shopping...

[Linked Image]
So what you're saying is that you should get him a Grindr premium account? hmmm wink
Oooh! That is a brilliant idea and perfect for the continuation of this thread tongue
Be sure you're not using the wrong phone, kids.

[Linked Image]
I told Blaze not to leave his phone lying around...!

If it makes you feel better, we're both gay and we still find peanut butter guy disturbing.
Employment background checks are no laughing matter!
[Linked Image]
Wow, I've been slacking. Only three fumettis during this entire school year! shake
Yeesh Stalgie, the least you could have done is pay for the brothel in cash...!

My last fumetti was in August 2016 frown I feel awful!
Don't sweat it, pal. I have a month to kill at home before I start working, so I'll prob fill my time with these! laugh
Every time I wanna' screw up my courage and start job-hunting again, you two revive this thread. shake
Hmm... Come to think of it, the three of us could use a cleanse... wink

I think I know what we're doing next!
Also I'm never getting a smart phone and that's on you, too. ElasticLad
I think you will also never make a will, knowing how competitive Stalgie and I get for your favor...

The competition for Cleome's affections continues...

[Linked Image]

Ibby: Wow, cleome. You are such a great speaker. Look at the audience,all moved and teary-eyed.

Cleome: Why thank you, IB honey. And here I thought they were just bored to tears at my prattling.

Stalgie: You are such a suck-up, Ibby!

Ibby: Why, don't tell me you don't agree that Cleome is a good speaker, Stalgie? I don't believe you!

Stalgie: Hey, that's not what I meant!

Cleome: Stop shouting, Stalgie! I may be getting old but I'm not deaf! And I may have millions, but if I have to spend any on ear surgery, that amount is coming out of your next Christmas gift!

Stalgie: ... yes Ma'am.

Ibby: *snickers*
lol

I think I saw a an old Colombo episode where the two rivals for the inheritance teamed up to bump the old lady off after they got tired of waiting around for Nature to take its course.

I may have to leave the entire fortune to Fat Cramer instead, on the condition she spend at least half of it on that Canuck Cat Sanctuary we talked about.
Aw cleome, we would never team up to bump you and Fat Cramer off! Promise!
Originally Posted by cleome50
lol

I think I saw a an old Colombo episode where the two rivals for the inheritance teamed up to bump the old lady off after they got tired of waiting around for Nature to take its course.

Was that the one where Martin Landau played the twin brothers who hated each other?
Could be. I haven't watched any of those in eons. I should, but then I'd lose all my valuable inane posting time.
You could always multi-task!

I wonder if Stalgie and I could get away with playing twins...
After Ibby goes off to Business School, he and Stalgie reunite at a military leadership seminar! But Ibby's experiences have changed him...

[Linked Image]
My gym is so peaceful compared to this. Even when we all want the same bike machine (the one that's not covered in creepy robotic blinky red lights), it rarely comes to blows or name-calling.

I guess some people need, er, constant stimulation to motivate them, though. hmmm
I agree, Stalgie and I probably just need to blow off some steam...
Yeah, going back to school has made you into a totally uncool nerd, Ibby! tease

I really need to get back into making these again. I have so much new material from my job I could use! laugh
that is why we need to have more comedic adventures, so I will be cool again wink

Go for it! would love to hear about your job. as for me, I can channel my business school experiences!
The next adventure will probably involve a Western Swing band that plays underwater in gorilla suits or something.
Or a trip to the Oregon State Fair, but I repeat myself. grin
you are a wonder for ideas, cleome!
Yeah, that's how I got rich in the Ibby-Stalgie-verse: selling tons of genius entertainment concepts. Too bad the wealth isn't transferable back to this 'verse.
The Ibby-Stalgie universe isn't a bad one to live in... 😁
I *so* love the fact that this thread exists.
As do I! nod
Indeed!

Gosh, you'd think with both our life changes we could make tons of new material...

and we totally can! I'll try to get some more up this term.
It's been almost a year since the last entry. How time flies!
You know how Elon Musk is all, "Here's a cool idea-- Hyperloops!" and then a bunch people go out and work on building hyperloops?

This thread makes me feel like Elon Musk.
Now if only we could make in-universe you realize that it’s not all just a dream wink
Ibby and Stalgie go on a night out with Rocky/NPH, but things soon turn to the sensitive subject of race (phrase blatantly stolen from Avenue Q's "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist").

[Linked Image]

Rocky/NPH uses his diplomatic skills to steer the conversation back towards comfort...

[Linked Image]
© Legion World