Legion World
Posted By: cleome57 "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 11:24 AM
'By Damn'

'Hat'

(I threw that second one out there in case Teeds is reading.)
By Damn, where is the "kick McCauley in the behind" button?
By Damn, where is the "restore Legion continuity to the Postboot reality circa Legion Worlds" button?
By damn, where is the "I super Like Fanfie's post" button?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 01:21 PM
By damn, where is the "get Superman his original costume back" button?
By damn, where is the "I need to lose ten pounds now!" Button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 02:02 PM
"By Damn, Where's The 'Do Over For The World' Button?"
By damn, where's the "give me awesome super powers" button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 03:49 PM
"By Damn, Where's The 'Let Me Have A Touchscreen Like The Other Kids' Button?"
"By Damn, where's the "wipe out every song Kelly Clarkson ever recorded" button?
"Make Every Day A Holiday" button
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 04:15 PM
"By Damn, Where's The 'guide to open the unbreakable plastic casing surrounding this failsafe' Button?"
The "Get a free sick leave" button
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 04:39 PM
By damn, where's the "Unlimited Almond Tea" button?
Posted By: Power Boy Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 04:43 PM
By damn, where's the "Eject" button? Not me. You! Buh Bye!
The "unlimited dimsum plus Philippine lime and spicy chili oil" button
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/21/15 04:50 PM
By damn, where's the "Panic" button?

(Surprised no one got to this one yet.)
By damn, where is the button for more steak and potatoes and gravy?
Originally Posted by cleome49
By damn, where's the "Panic" button?

(Surprised no one got to this one yet.)

By Damn, where's the "Last Night I Dreamed Somebody Loved Me" button?
By damn, where is the button that produces copious amounts of lubricant?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/22/15 02:08 PM
Same for me, but substitute "chocolate" for "lubricant," please.
By damn, where is the button that can put me to sleep whenever I want so I can get over my broken sleep cycle?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/22/15 02:40 PM
"By Damn, Where's The 'villainous mastermind's underwater base self destruct Button?"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/22/15 03:12 PM
By damn, where's the "bring back all our missing posters" button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/22/15 03:31 PM
By damn, where's the "clone missing posters for 48 hours as per Superboy #206" button?
By damn, where's the "slim me down so I can fit into my only good pair of pants" button?
Originally Posted by thoth lad
By damn, where's the "clone missing posters for 48 hours as per Superboy #206" button?

By Damn, where's the "Erase all copies of Superboy #206 and change Legion history" button?
By Damn, where's the "Turn garbage into gold" button?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/23/15 06:01 PM
By Damn, where's the "War On Xmas" button?
By Damn, where is the "I overslept can we reset the day?!" Button
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/24/15 12:00 PM
By Damn, where's the "Clean My Gutters For Free" button?
By Damn, where's the "Get Well Immediately" button?
By Damn, where's the "pay off all my debt" button?
By damn, where is the make me wide awake as though I have had enough sleep button????
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/25/15 10:19 PM
By damn, where's the "Your choice of home-baked pie" button?
By damn, where's the "instant wake up even without coffee" button?
Posted By: Caliente Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/27/15 09:25 PM
By damn, where's the "make my package materialize now" button?
By damn, where's the "clean up all the pet poop!" button
By damn, where's the "set up my room now" button
By damn, where's the "reset time to Friday night" button?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/29/15 07:46 PM
By damn, where's the "Quick-cut to Election Day now and put us out of our misery" button?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 11/29/15 07:48 PM
By damn, where's the "Vote cleome into office"?
By damn, where's the "Make me a US citizen so I can vote for cleome" button?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/01/15 06:50 PM
By damn, where's the "What Would Percy Mayfield Do?" button?

FOUND IT!

By damn, where is the "I need faster Internet now!!!" Button
By damn, where's the "Legion comic now!!!" Button?
By damn, where is the "end last song syndrome" button
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/03/15 11:51 AM
By damn, where's the "Good Hair Day" button?
By damn, where's the "Clean The zits off my face" button?
where's the "Superman vs. Batman Trailer Discussion Thread" button?
By damn, where's the "please let the movie not suck" button
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
By damn, where's the "please let the movie not suck" button

By damn, where's the "Sorry, too late, it already does" button?

Oh, wait. Here it is.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/03/15 10:19 PM
laugh laugh
*sob* let me hold on to hope for just a little bit longer!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/04/15 02:26 PM
By damn, where's the "Delete Mayo" (from my sandwich since the @#!&* restaurant can't understand simple @#!&* instructions) button?
By damn, where's the "turn that mayo into the condiment of cleome's choice" button?

(I would turn it into mustard or hot sauce)
By damn, where's the "find the affordable apartment in NYC" button?
By damn, where's the "find a city that has low cost of living, high quality of life, equal rights for LGBT including marriage and adoption, a mild climate but with four seasons, and is far enough away that my family won't randomly visit me every year so I can live happily ever after with Blaze" button????
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/05/15 03:36 PM
By damn, where's the "find a way to move Ibby to California" button?
By damn, where's the "You are awesome Stalgie, high five" button?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/05/15 03:40 PM
Aw, shucks. blush
By damn, where's the "get all these chores done so I can go back to bed!" button
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/05/15 05:59 PM
By damn, where's the "Go Vegetarian (Without Pissing Off Your Spouse)" button?
By Damn, where's the "reduce the calories in all the yummy holiday food" button?
By damn, where's the "evolve my dog so he can speak English" button?
By damn where is the "get me into graduate school" button?
By Damn, where's the "Instant Recovery from Legion Burnout" button, so I can finally finish all my incomplete Legion fanfics, and maybe even re-join the Legion re-read at some point?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/06/15 05:40 PM
By Damn, where's the "get me through these exams so I can enjoy life again" button?
By damn where is the "hug my friends from afar" button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/06/15 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Fanfic Lady
By Damn, where's the "Instant Recovery from Legion Burnout" button, so I can finally finish all my incomplete Legion fanfics, and maybe even re-join the Legion re-read at some point?

By Damn, where's the "summon hordes of writers and hypnotists to complete Fickles' fanfics, but make her think she did them so she gets herself back to the rereads thread where she's missed" button?
By damn where is the "clear the road if traffic" button?
Originally Posted by Fanfic Lady

By Damn, where's the "summon hordes of writers and hypnotists to complete Fickles' fanfics, but make her think she did them so she gets herself back to the rereads thread where she's missed" button?

Awwwww...thanks, Thoth. smile

By Damn, where's the "Make Marvel treat Peter David like a king and give him a much better gig than Spidey 2099, and help him bring back Fallen Angel from oblivion" button?
By damn where is the "get me out of this reunion" button
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 12/06/15 07:40 PM
By damn, where is the "give me a free hot meal" button?
By damn where is the "do my Christmas shopping for me" button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/08/17 07:42 PM
By damn where is the "mute" button?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/09/17 05:33 PM
"By Damn, Where's The 'villainous mastermind's underwater base self destruct Button?"

lol

I forgot I ever started this thread, so I guess now I need the "Refresh Memory" button. lol
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/09/17 09:15 PM
"By Damn, Where's The ''Button Making" Button?"
"By Damn, Where's The "Make Busy-Bodies Stop Butting Into Others' Business" Button?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/11/17 04:15 PM
"By damn, where's the 'Flush' button?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/11/17 08:39 PM
"By damn, where's the 'Free Deep Tissue Massage' button?"
Posted By: thoth lad Re: "By Damn, Where's The '____' Button?" - 04/12/17 07:37 AM
"By damn, where's the 'ejector seat' button"?
© Legion World