Legion World
Posted By: Legion Tracker 900,000 Posts by the Anniversary? - 03/09/16 10:29 PM
As of this moment we're only 1,444 posts away from NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POSTS on Legion World.

Will we get there by or before the big anniversary on March 12?

When will it happen?
Only 1,444 in two days?
EVERYBODY GET TO POSTING!!!
Just 11 minutes later we're 1,429 away.
Posted By: Caliente Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/09/16 10:43 PM
Wow... think we should start planning the 1 mil milestone celebration now? grin
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/09/16 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
Only 1,444 in two days?

And here I thought you and Quis could handle that alone! tease
ONE THOUSAND FUMETTIS

The rest devoted to Do Garl and Englen like hot sandwiches?
Originally Posted by Kappa Kid
Only 1,444 in two days?

In 2 days? Bro, I'm good but I'm not THAT good wink

And my Time Trapper powers haven't totally emerged yet... I lost them when I had my purple robe washed!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/10/16 12:50 AM
Only 1,444 in two days?

Actually, I figured Ibby would have it covered even without a wingman! lol
Even if I don't sleep these two days, I will eventually run out of posts to reply to! tongue
1,329 posts to go...
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/10/16 06:59 PM
Ah, this brings back memories of me going for Trapper Status. Post whore war threads. Amazing what you can do on super mega industrial vitamins and 5 hour energy drinks. wink
Getting there..
Invisible Brainiac has created 5 percent of all the posts in Legion World so far.
Quislet is close behind!

Originally Posted by rickshaw1
Ah, this brings back memories of me going for Trapper Status. Post whore war threads. Amazing what you can do on super mega industrial vitamins and 5 hour energy drinks. wink

I remember my Trapper run... staying up late, waiting for people to post so I could respond...
Originally Posted by rickshaw1

Just remember it is all for the good of the website. It makes the site look bigger.
Quislet is close behind!

Quislet, Esq. has created 4.85 percent of Legion World posts so far.
Cool.

I wonder when we will get our first Miracle Machiner.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/11/16 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by Emily Sivana
Just remember it is all for the good of the website. It makes the site look bigger.

I remember looking at the post count just before I joined, so it was a factor.It was a week after I joined I noticed the number of members and another week before I realised everyone was a Quis or Ibby alt.I'm in denial about being an alt myself.
Actually, all the other alts are EDE's.

Quis and I are too busy padding our post counts to give precious posts to alts.
Only 1,444 in two days?

We have done more than our share. You need to start pulling your own weight. wink
It's not a two-man job! wink
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/11/16 01:19 PM
How dare you insinuate that pulling my weight is more than a two man job! smile

I shall see you on the Dieter's Support thread sirrah! Strops off in huff....pauses for a well earned biscuit...before some more stropping...
It was our last resort at motivating you thothy tongue
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/11/16 08:54 PM
As if I need motivationnnnnzzzzzzz....snore....snort...zzzzzzzz..
1,159 posts to go...
Originally Posted by Thriftshop Debutante
ONE THOUSAND FUMETTIS

The rest devoted to Do Garl and Englen like hot sandwiches?

I just want to point out that my whole "Guess Who I Want to Start a Thread About" was massively ahead of its time, as evidenced by the fact that it's basically the same concept as the highly successful "Thinking of a Legion Character Game"!
EDE's postings will be highly studied 1000 years in the future for their foresight and profundity
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 02:53 AM
Whew! I was worried that civilisation would have collapsed and that the planet of the apes would be using my posts as an example of where it all went wrong:-)
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 04:03 AM
Those apes could still be studying EDE's posts AND yours...
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 05:30 AM
Civil War beckons!

EDEApes vs thothatans for the future of ...the World!
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 05:49 AM
Would you rather live in EDEApia or Thothatania? Tough question.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 06:12 AM
Well, you might think it's a tough question. But the answer is EDEApia as I like to travel...no wait! wait! no, I'm not a traitor to Thothatania! I'm not...Gaah!*
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 06:12 AM
*Obviously the person dishing out the punishment** wrote "Gaah!"*** It's not as though thoth was allowed back to type it. That would have been silly.

Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 06:13 AM
**It is unknown what mysterious Thothatanian punishment involves dishes. The booming restaurant trade and the tidy chore free ziggurats both offer tantalising hints. Obviously, this is still the person who dished out the punishment typing this. I know what's in the punishment, of course, but I'm trying to make it curious. It's all part of me wanting to branch out into travel writing. One day, I hope to go to EDEApia...No wait, wait.. I'm not a traitor... I'm not... Yoiks!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 06:13 AM
*** Hi. Punishment Declaration Editor here. Administration is everything in Thothotania. Having come up with writing, we're jolly well going to jot everything down. Unfortunately, words are at a premium here. All the good exclamations are out of the library at the moment, so I had to settle for "Yoiks!" Not only that, but "Gaah" is clearly misspelled, but I can't correct it because the official for corrections is on holiday. Honestly, it's a wonder anything gets done around here. Those EDEApians look happier in their trees than we...no, wait I'm not a traitor, I'm not...Boing!
Somebody REALLY wants to make the 900,000 post mark on anniversary day...
1,033 posts to go...
Max I can do per day is probably 50.

We need 20 more people, people!
1,000 posts to go...
1,000 posts over the next half day or so? Can we do it?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:23 AM
Yes we can! smile
This is one time when post whoring is acceptable!!
Maybe over the anniversary weekend.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:04 AM

I thought each was deserving of it's own special place in the postey-verse tongue
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:04 AM

Oh it's just the 900k we're going for and not the million? Oh well, one post at a time...
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:06 AM
Yes we can! smile

Where are all the Carggian Legion Worlders? We need their wit, their perspective, but mainly all of their posts!
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:10 AM
Did someone mention Alts?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:12 AM
Yay! We're saved!
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:19 AM
Saved from what? A dirty floor? An overfull trash can? What kind of mess am I supposed to be cleaning up?
Poop Lagoons!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:25 AM
Lagoons you say? wink
Um...Abin, there's also the matter of cleaning Btgzl's planetary posterior.

See this page of the thread linked to below:

http://www.legionworld.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=12420&page=3
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:51 AM
Lagoons you say? wink

Surely even the Creature has to draw the line at poop lagoons, Kappa? I mean, I know the sequel was pants but are things that tough?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by thoth lad
Lagoons you say? wink

Surely even the Creature has to draw the line at poop lagoons, Kappa? I mean, I know the sequel was pants but are things that tough?

If you think the first sequel was pants, the second one was even more bonkers! laugh
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Poop Lagoons!

Leaking from Pantaloons?

Alas, I fear I need the wisdom and guidance of my "Super-Kewl Mentor ...of Space" to handle such a Calamitous Disaster!

So I'll just go and wipe BZGTL's Butt with a sad and heavy heart.

(That just doesn't sound right, does it?)
Abin, LOL

rotflmao

If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

wink

grin
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 03:32 PM
99 Red Poop Lagoons!
99 Luft Scheib...darn, I don't know what "lagoons" is in German.

Paging He Who Wanders, paging He Who Wanders.
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 03:43 PM
I laughed so hard i nearly shat kine!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 05:19 PM
This would all be more humorous if it didn't threaten to become my actual life pretty soon.

Seriously. One more new "miracle" medication and I'll be ready to play Abe Vigoda's role in the all-new Drag King version of "Barney Miller."

sigh
850 posts to go...

Oh it's just the 900k we're going for and not the million? Oh well, one post at a time...

True, I will be going back to these posts often to prove why Thothatania is a baaaaaad idea tongue
Originally Posted by Abin Quank
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Poop Lagoons!

Leaking from Pantaloons?

Alas, I fear I need the wisdom and guidance of my "Super-Kewl Mentor ...of Space" to handle such a Calamitous Disaster!

So I'll just go and wipe BZGTL's Butt with a sad and heavy heart.

(That just doesn't sound right, does it?)

Poop Lagoon's and Bgtzl's butt must appear in the LMB tag team thread! This I declare!
Only 750 left to go!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 09:28 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 09:31 PM
Only 750 left to go!

Styx
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 09:31 PM
Sharky's here!!

hug
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by SharkLad

^I've missed this! nod
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Paladin

^I've missed this! nod

I miss all of y'all!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:10 PM

^I've missed this! nod

I miss all of y'all!

Hey, we know you've been (happily) busy with your family life, Sharky! We'll always love you and be here for when you can find some time! hug
Posted By: Exnihil Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:12 PM
Sharky!

E F... E F... E F E F E F E F E F E F D# D C# C# D D# !
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:14 PM
I remember when Sharky was my biggest fanboy! nod
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 10:14 PM
Yep. I've tried having my male alts. flirt with other shark guys on other boards, but it's just not the same. sigh

Eeeek!

*jumps out of the pool*

Just like old times in the Security Office eh Sharky?
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:08 PM

^I've missed this! nod

I miss all of y'all!

Hey, we know you've been (happily) busy with your family life, Sharky! We'll always love you and be here for when you can find some time! hug

Thanks Pal!

Family life is good.... I now know all the words to virtually any song in a Disney princess movie... that's good right?
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:10 PM

^I've missed this! nod

I miss all of y'all!

Thanks Pal!

Family life is good.... I now know all the words to virtually any song in a Disney princess movie... that's good right?

The best! Unfortunately, my boys won't let me sing any to THEM! lol
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:11 PM
I'm not allowed to sing half the time anyway... "No Papa sing Let it Go"
640 posts to go...
Originally Posted by Exnihil
Sharky!

Play it, Mr. Piano Man!
*imagines Lardy and Sharky singing Let It Go together*

Aw, I love Disney.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Legion Tracker
Sharky!

Play it, Mr. Piano Man!

Is that the Jaws theme? Ithought Ex was just THAT drunk! lol
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:18 PM
Love is an open door...
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:19 PM
Sharky!

Play it, Mr. Piano Man!

Is that the Jaws theme? Ithought Ex was just THAT drunk! lol

Took me several minutes to figure it out... I thought it was code for something... <splash>
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:20 PM
Love is an open door...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:22 PM
Today, in addition to being LMB founding day, is also my daughter's birthday...

"And at last I see the light... and it's like the fog has lifted..." -- makes me cry every time
Happy birthday, SharkLass!
Happy birthday, Sharklass!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:26 PM
band
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:38 PM
To the young lady Sharky!

cheers
Posted By: SharkLad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:45 PM
Thanks, y'all!

And alas I am off to bed... got the family coming over tomorrow for princess cake and presents... and many of the presents will involve princesses, I'm sure... my daughter's life revolves largely around princesses... she would love to be a princess...

Guess that's what happens when your parents are two queens...

That was for Lash -- miss you buddy! More than words can express...
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:48 PM
cheers to Lash!
To Lash!

and to loving queens, and good dads, and every girl getting to be a Disney princess at least once in her life!
Today, in addition to being LMB founding day, is also my daughter's birthday...

"And at last I see the light... and it's like the fog has lifted..." -- makes me cry every time

Belated Happy Birthday, Princess Shark Lass!!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/12/16 11:51 PM
I kinda wish I had a little girl myself. Love my boys to death, though, and can't imagine a third kid to take care of... faint
It does take a lot of work, I imagine. But very rewarding it is smile
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 12:08 AM
To Lash! cheers

And to all of you too, you LMB mofos! I love you guys and I need another 16 years minimum. When I get sad about not having Lash or Dev or Vee or others to look forward to talking to, I need to know I'll have you all still posting and LMBing. I know for a fact it's what Lash wanted.
Beautifully put, Cobie.

To Lash.

cheers
Indeed! cheers

To the LMB, the best people in the world, a nice, safe haven to not only be ourselves, but to show the world how such a diverse group of people can stand united.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 12:13 AM
Here, here! cheers
Oh, and another toast as we only need 503 posts to make the 900,000! cheers
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 12:44 AM

You got it from here, right, Ibster? wink
cheers everyone!
Cheers, He Who. cheers
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 12:47 AM
I just hope nobodies going to try and put 503 bottles of beer on the wall.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 12:56 AM
502 now *hic*
To Lash! cheers And to every one of you for making LW what it is. A Legion of Friends.

You got it from here, right, Ibster? wink

This thread has certainly contributed many fine, quality posts to the count! But I'm cheating by looking at the big count on the main page, Lardster tongue
Cheers to all Legion World friends! Happy Anniversary!

And you all knocked out a bunch of posts last night. Only 356 to go...
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 04:18 PM
Good work people. Gives little salute while noticing that's one less to go smile
The power of teamwork smile
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/13/16 09:17 PM
I posted more (around 80 posts) yesterday than I have in a coon's age! nod
You and me both Lardy!
I was surprised at how many I posted too! What a fun anniversary posting spree that was!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/14/16 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by Lightning Lad
You and me both Lardy!

Yeah, you win, LL! nod
Just 111 posts to go...
Down from 1,444 just about 5 days ago!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/14/16 10:35 PM
Keep up the good work, folks! wink
Only 34 posts to go...

I expect we'll have hit the big 900,000 before I get home tonight.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 03:58 PM
LT, I expect that you will research this entirely and be able to tell us exactly which post is/was the 900,000th! nod

<hopes it was the "sounds phallic" post I just made in the "weird dreams" thread lol >
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 03:59 PM
When do you get home? I'd hate to be mucking around not posting and you come through the Legion World door with the goal not reached. And worse, he's brought the vicar home for tea! Gah! Madcap sitcom posting abounds!
I'd watch that sitcom.
LT, I expect that you will research this entirely and be able to tell us exactly which post is/was the 900,000th! nod

<hopes it was the "sounds phallic" post I just made in the "weird dreams" thread lol >

A few posts too early, sadly, Lardy tongue
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:23 PM
I'm not sure....it seems the post counter takes a while to update, so.... confused
I was just thinking the same thing. It isn't updating very quick at all.
Yeah, I just realized that after checking... When I logged on we were 6 posts to go, but after making at least 6 posts, no movement.

So it could be! A phallic 900,000th post, yay!

Gosh, I hope we didn't break the counter!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:25 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. It isn't updating very quick at all.
I know, right? <hurls ashtray> mad
*glares angrily at post counter*

You have one job!
If it's anyone's fault it's probably mine for coming back. The board doesn't know how to handle it. wink
And just like that we're 16 posts over. Way to go everyone!
It fainted from sheer joy!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:27 PM

So it could be! A phallic 900,000th post, yay!

I think that would be entirely appropriate! Sadly, it's probably from the Inane One-word posts thread... tongue
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:28 PM
But does the 900k post signal...Doom?!

As they wait anxiously, which one of the Legion Worlders will be forced to play an innovative, but dated, FPS?
*glares at inane one-word posts thread*

Be more significant!!!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:29 PM
If the counter is unreliable, is there any way we can figure out which post was the 900,000th?
The counter updated! 900,016 posts, yay!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:30 PM
There are many worlds and somewhere in the multiverse there's a 900k post for all of us.

It's shot past it now...
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:31 PM
There are many worlds and somewhere in the multiverse there's a 900k post for all of us.

It's shot past it now...

I find that vaguely phallic, btw. nod
If the counter is unreliable, is there any way we can figure out which post was the 900,000th?

There probably is a way on the server but honestly that knowledge fled my brain a long time ago.

I was trying to see as well, but I'm not sure. We can check individual members' posting history, but doesn't seem as though we can see a list of all posts on the board in chronological order.

Active Topics only tells us which threads have most recently been posted to, but not how many posts each...
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:32 PM

I thought so too when I posted it smile
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:34 PM
I blame Ibby! mad
Actually looking at the code we are only (as of my last post here) at #891,308. A few phantom/deleted posts seem to still be counting towards the total on the main page.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:35 PM
Actually looking at the code we are only (as of my last post here) at #891,308. A few phantom/deleted posts seem to still be counting towards the total on the main page.

I choose to retcon this statement out of existence....

I thought so too when I posted it smile
I blame Ibby! mad

Well, it's not my fault that I make people think of phalluses!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:37 PM
It's a mystery* which makes Ibby, Lardy and Lightning Lad the LW espionage squad until it's solved. I'd join too but alas someone has to write up the adventure, in complete safety, for The Strand.

*not the Toyah song from the '80s.
Posted By: Reboot Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:38 PM

But if you recounted, iB would no longer be the top toaster wink
*ssssh*, don't spoil my secret wink

It's a mystery* which makes Ibby, Lardy and Lightning Lad the LW espionage squad until it's solved. I'd join too but alas someone has to write up the adventure, in complete safety, for The Strand.

*not the Toyah song from the '80s.

Will you join if we give you a Scooby snack?

Or a thothy snack, though I'll be darned if I know the difference.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:39 PM

Surely if there's a board that's going to be accepting phantom posts from Bgtzl as legitimate, it's us smile
I'll give the rest of the squad a hint. Click on one of the links in the Time-Scope then look at the URL. That will give you the actual post number of the post you're going to.
Oh... thanks LL.

Man, we have a LOT of deleted posts.

(those can't all be my deleted accidental double posts! maybe just 80% of those... :p)
Posted By: thoth lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:47 PM
I'm glad this trial run of getting to 900k posts is over. It's good practice for when we get to the real thing smile
Deleted posts, forums, threads, etc. Once it is recorded that number is hard-coded. But think about it. That's less than 1% of our posts deleted. Not too bad a record me thinks.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 04:48 PM
I refuse to believe we haven't really hit 900,000 posts because <phallic reference>!
Indeed! Besides, once the post is in, the memory of it will linger even after you remove it.

So we should still be celebrating. Yay!

cheers

My "Only 34 posts to go" post was #891,242. But I hadn't counted my own post, so there were actually only 33 to go after that.

That makes post #891,275 the targeted Post 900,000.

And that post was in...

Spaceopoly...

Teen Titans Trivia II...

I'll keep plugging away now I've had your encouragement.

Posted By: Lard Lad Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 05:20 PM
My "Only 34 posts to go" post was #891,242. But I hadn't counted my own post, so there were actually only 33 to go after that.

And that post was in...

Spaceopoly...

Teen Titans Trivia II...

Well, at least this can easily be interpreted as a phallic reference! grin
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/15/16 05:25 PM
There are now 900089 posts

And that post was in...

Spaceopoly...

Teen Titans Trivia II...

Well, at least this can easily be interpreted as a phallic reference! grin

And it looks like thothy will keep having his way with us until we reach the Extant 900,000.

(...only 8,636 posts to go...)
Originally Posted by Abin Quank
There are now 900089 posts

That was fast!
Posted By: Pov Re: 900,000 Posts before the Anniversary? - 03/16/16 10:55 PM
Oh... thanks LL.

Man, we have a LOT of deleted posts.

(those can't all be my deleted accidental double posts! maybe just 80% of those... :p)

Don't forget "Gone"s temper tantrum when he left... :rolleyes:
It's all HIS fault!
© Legion World