Legion World
Posted By: Fat Cramer Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 07/09/16 10:18 AM
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hm. I wonder if they're hiring?
[Linked Image]
For Paladin... (re: Shitty Thread Titles)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
That's a gangsta bird
Originally Posted by Quislet, Esq
[Linked Image]
This is how every teenager ever has felt.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 08/01/16 02:25 PM
All that sign needs is some birdshit on it to deliver the coup de grace! lol
Yes! In the same place as the Watchman blood splatter!
Bird probably wants compensation for using his image.
Originally Posted by Fat Cramer
Bird probably wants compensation for using his image.

I was going to take the case, but the bird wanted to be paid in fish heads that have been in the sun for at least 4 hours.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 08/04/16 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Paladin

...or the poop de grace.
Originally Posted by thoth lad
Originally Posted by Paladin

...or the poop de grace.

Poop from the late Princess Grace? I'll bet Marlon Brando had it among his collection of celebrity poop jars.
[Linked Image]
^^^^ I disbelieve in Gusty Winds. I rolled a 14.
This is the sign they always put up when Space Ranger is having bratwurst and Michelob chasers!
[Linked Image]
Is there a new furry friend at the Cobie household??
So mysterious. Remaining here on Earth? At the cash? On remaining stock?

[Linked Image]
Probably best attended on drugs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 10/20/16 02:28 PM
Echo Park is near Echo Beach. Far away in time.

I had a poet round once for dinner. He really was quite amusing and even helped with the dishes after. Nevertheless, they may be on to something about the empire being an illusion and all that.

[Linked Image]
Shouldn't "The Casket" come after "Senior Living"?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 12/18/16 05:15 AM
I'm not keen on something called the Harvester being before it either! shocked
Posted By: Harbinger Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 12/18/16 07:11 AM
[Linked Image]

Too funny, this is my favourite so far FC, bravo!
Who's got a museum with time travel? We do.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

For fans of bad translation, more of these are available at this Daily Mail article.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 12/29/16 03:38 PM
I'd be so sorry to step anywhere near that grass in case I woke it up. Tippy Toes. Brilliant deterrent.

Not clicking on the Daily Alarmist link though. They'd just tell me that the innocent, tiny sleeping grass had been kidnapped by immigrants or something to upset me. Muppets.
Originally Posted by thoth lad
I'd be so sorry to step anywhere near that grass in case I woke it up. Tippy Toes. Brilliant deterrent.

Not clicking on the Daily Alarmist link though. They'd just tell me that the innocent, tiny sleeping grass had been kidnapped by immigrants or something to upset me. Muppets.

Well, I don't know why you'd be upset by an endless stream of vapid celebrities in bikinis. Who may be kidnapped by immigrants... or crazy mums... or second-rate royals....
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 12/31/16 02:58 PM
It's those bikinis in the hands of "insert whichever group the paper is moaning about this week" that upsets me Cramer. Poor, innocent garments smile

Clearly their website has become like all the other media outlets. Vacuous clickbait. Only in this case, the paper was much like that anyway.

"Is Celeb X's body beach ready?"

I dunno. I guess if it was get up ready, have breakfast and get dressed ready and didn't have other things to get ready for that day, it could well be.
Hand made, but inspired. From the back of a strip mall in Shelburne, NS. I didn't look in the dumpsters to see if there were any dead bodies.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 01/10/17 11:01 AM
Do not blame me for this awful name choice.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 01/11/17 06:39 PM
I was so disappointed.

[Linked Image]
Talk about false advertising! Or is this some sort of Schrodinger's Cat experiment?
Shouldn't "The Casket" come after "Senior Living"?

[Linked Image]

Wow, I hadn't thought of the Casket in years (since I no longer live in NS). That's awesome that small independent papers are still making a go of it somewhere (vs. here in NB where Irving has a media monopoly).
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 01/12/17 05:07 PM
Quis...maybe you've seen these yourself. One is located in Salem and the other in Wakefield, MA.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 01/22/17 08:05 PM
Uh guys...guys...Guys! I have a really bad feeling about this.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 01/24/17 08:00 PM
Ok I might have an issue with this restaurant.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 03/07/17 07:42 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 03/14/17 12:54 PM
The reptiles have figured it out.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 03/30/17 02:36 PM
[blinks]

I didn't know that Gary Larson had taken up photography. Well, good for him!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Set Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 07/09/17 03:14 PM
Ha! That one's funny, Klar!

Also the nuclear power plant and spider farm combo. Who thought that was a good idea? Spider-Man wannabes?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Sign of the Week/Day/Month... whenever - 07/09/17 06:52 PM
When I was bitten by a radioactive spider, I just ended up with extra chin hairs and I needed those draw-string grappler things to pull them out because regular tweezers kept breaking.

shake
Visitors from Imsk: this means YOU!

[Linked Image]
Keeping the multiverse together since 1956.

[Linked Image]
© Legion World