Legion World
Posted By: Lard Lad What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/05/16 06:19 PM
I've called him "Posey" over on the Wheel of Fortune game, but it's kinda obvious! What else is there? Jiffy? Josie? J-Pos? Jeepers? (Too much EDE copyright infringement there? confused )

HELP!!!!!!
I like Posey, though my mind immediately flashed to the dark children's nursery rhyme! eek
Posted By: Jfposey Re: What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/05/16 07:25 PM
Think of Posey from the Dirty Dozen then.
Isn't posey also a verb, to walk casuallly/slowly, like "posey on down to the tavern"?

Never mind: I just remembered it's mosey, not posey. Unless JFPosey has a twin...?
Originally Posted by Jfposey
Think of Posey from the Dirty Dozen then.

It didn't end too well for him though...

What about J.F. like J.F Sebastian in Bladerunner who... ah, that didn't go so well either...

Jiffers?
Posted By: Jfposey Re: What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/06/16 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Quislet, Esq
Jiffers?

A. Too close to my brother's name, Jeffrey.

B. Do I come in either smooth or extra crunchie?

Cabby? A reference to the cabinet of cool statues *and* a sort of nod to the sci-fi character of the future...Space Cabby!
Originally Posted by Kappa Kid
I like Posey, though my mind immediately flashed to the dark children's nursery rhyme! eek

Mine too!

How about RoseyPosey?
J-Flip?
Posse?
Posted By: Jfposey Re: What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/06/16 07:51 PM
Careful with spelling guys. Massachusetts already made that mistake once!
Careful with spelling guys. Massachusetts already made that mistake once!

Huh? confused
Posted By: Jfposey Re: What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/06/16 07:58 PM
Replacing a certain vowel....

I understand that, but feel like I'm missing some Massachusetts in-joke or something...!
Posted By: Jfposey Re: What should Jfposey's LW nickname be?!?! - 10/06/16 08:34 PM
When I went to change my driver's license the clerk changed the letter. I never looked at it until I went to renew it and had to prove that was not my name!
How about Jiffy Pop?
Originally Posted by Rockhopper Lad
How about Jiffy Pop?

Great minds think alike! I just thought of that one!!!!

nod grin nod
Jiffy Pop = très cool!
Sounds like a celebrity name! J'aime!
Originally Posted by Paladin

I understand that, but feel like I'm missing some Massachusetts in-joke or something...!

I don't think it is a Massachusetts joke. I believe that the O in his name was changed to another vowel and It made things a bit catty if you catch my drift.
Yes, yes....I got that possible mispronunciation from the start. I just thought maybe I'd missed something else! tongue
© Legion World