Legion World
Posted By: Cobalt Kid *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/05/17 07:33 PM
Surely it was my amazing review of Rocketo that was posted just before the Board crashed that was the cause of the Great Cataclysm of 3017! Happening just hours before the near-Ragnarok level shutdown, it likely caused a flurry of responses--so many that it shut down the entire board!

Regardless, I shall never apologize! Now all of you proceed to read said review and respond!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/05/17 07:40 PM
I believe you, but frankly clicking on your review was a bummer when I realized Rocketo is in fact, NOT about the life and times of Herbie Hancock.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/05/17 07:42 PM
That would be Watermelon Man, the new comic by Marvel!
Posted By: Myg - Andy S Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 12:57 AM
Well now you tell us!
Posted By: Legion Tracker Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by Cobalt Kid
Surely it was my amazing review of Rocketo that was posted just before the Board crashed that was the cause of the Great Cataclysm of 3017! Happening just hours before the near-Ragnarok level shutdown, it likely caused a flurry of responses--so many that it shut down the entire board!

Surely you know that Legion World closed for the wedding of Rockhopper Lad. nod
Posted By: cleome57 Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 01:42 AM
That would be Watermelon Man, the new comic by Marvel!

I'd probably read this if they bothered to get a halfway decent creative team together.
Posted By: Pov Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 02:03 AM
If Ryan North and Rebecca Henderson get tired of UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL, I volunteer them!!!
Posted By: Pov Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by Legion Tracker

As good an explanation as any!!! lol
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/06/17 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Legion Tracker

Rocky is so humble, that he didn't want it known smile
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 01:40 PM
Now that my plan has come to fruition, I can confess. It was me. I did it. And now that the fix has resulted in the duplicate user issue (just as I intended), if you add up the post count of all my duplicates, I've become a Time Trapper! Bwahahaha!

It was either this or shuffle thousands of posts into one of the Inane Words games and whose got time for THAT? *Looks around*
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 02:37 PM
kids these days... no respect for traditions. In my day, it took a lot of good old-fashioned post-whoring to reach TT status. Now any old whelp can do it.

and while you're at it, whipper-snappers... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 03:27 PM
*sob* yes it was.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 04:07 PM
At least it wasn't only your fault. That would be... no wait it was just you.
Posted By: Myg - Andy S Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 09:42 PM
Apology accepted
Posted By: thoth lad Re: *choke* Was it my fault? - 05/11/17 09:47 PM
Was it Cobie's fault? Or was it another everyday tale of doppelgangers racing through the misty Berlin night to prevent the unleashing of the Atomic Board Macguffin?
© Legion World