Legion World
I mean the man has A CYBERNETIC EYE!

Let me say it slowly: Cave. Carson. Has. A. Frickin'. Cybernetic. Eye.

How awesome is that, right?

But my wife and 2 sons couldn't give two shits!

I announce it to them. They don't even look up from their iPhones. One of them says, "Who?"

Does it really matter 'who'? I mean, there's a cyber-fucking-netic eye involved, damnit!!!! How crazy is that?!?!

I mean, if they don't care about that, I guess it would be "la-dee-dah" if I tell them about Garth Ranzz's cybernetic arm (assuming it still is--who knows, right?) or Vic Stone's cybernetic practically-everything!

Why, oh why, is our society so jaded about the wonders and horrors of post-modern science? Would they be more impressed if Facebook or Siri told them?

I just don't know about these people I live with.....
Pffftttt! Steve Austin had a cybernetic eye, an arm, and two legs.
But Steve Austin was no spelunker.
Well, if you've seen ONE cybernetic eye, you've...

WAIT

How many cybernetic eyes do you have in your house?
People who don't care about cybernetic eyes are probably secret cyborgs.
Does it shoot lasers? If not.... meh...
"Cybnertic cock or GTFO" - jaded millennials
Originally Posted by thoth lad
Does it shoot lasers? If not.... meh...

Legion World Comic Code Approved

Originally Posted by Cobalt Kid
"Cybnertic cock or GTFO" - jaded millennials

Not Legion World Comic Code Approved.6

Know the difference. Don't be a tool silly person. smile
Not enough LWers care that Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic EYE!!!!!! scream
Originally Posted by Fat Cramer
People who don't care about cybernetic eyes are probably secret cyborgs.

I never kept it a secret. If you people can't be bothered to read the fine print, that's on you.
Cybernetic eyes are tasty. I like caring. - bot lad
I think a telethon is in order to promote awareness of cybernetic eyes... someone get David Haselhoff on the Omnicom...
Wait... does David Haselhoff have a cybernetic eye? Because that would be cool.
The most scandalous thing (which you Philistines would know if you were reading the book), is that he doesn't even have the cybernetic eye anymore. It straight up left him for the first demonic world devouring enitity that came along. Cybernetic eyes can be so fickle.
Cybernetic eyes are hussies!
If I had a cybernetic eye, I just know I'd be the one to change its hussy ways and get it to settle down!
But Cybernetic Eyes can't be tamed Paladin! A cybernetic eye is a roving eye! Or is it just a squint....
Newsarama has a story out that a golden age hero is rumored to be soon rebooted with a cybernetic ass...
Cheeks the Toy Wonder would be suitable for a cybernetic ass too.
I can sympathize, Lardy. My family (well, okay, my uncle for certain, but probably the rest of my dad's relatives as well) can't tell any of the Terminator movies apart!

The first one, the low-budget one, has always been, and always will be, the best.

I had also typed out a couple sentences about the actor who plays the title character, but as part of my ongoing effort to no longer cast aspersions at people I don't know personally, I decided to backspace them into nothingness.
I recently got the Cave....Cybernetic Eye TPB off eBay. Even as I SHOW my family the EVIDENCE, they STILL can't give even HALF a SHIT!!!! mad
Perhaps if one of those Cardassian sisters from Star Trek had a cybernetic eye, there might be more interest... Which one is married to Kayne?
I think it's the really annoying, shallow one with zero talent who looks in every picture like she's got a big ol' nothin' going on upstairs.

Oh, wait. That doesn't really clear things up, does it? Sorry. shocked
Sharky, Cle,

DOUBLE LOL lol lol
Originally Posted by cleome51
I think it's the really annoying, shallow one with zero talent who looks in every picture like she's got a big ol' nothin' going on upstairs.

I think that narrows it down to all of them.
Originally Posted by SharkLad
Perhaps if one of those Cardassian sisters from Star Trek had a cybernetic eye, there might be more interest... Which one is married to Kayne?

Originally Posted by cleome51

Um, I can remember the Klingon sisters but Cardassian ones?!? confused
That scene was deleted from the original but made available again in the New Special Limited Collectors Edition Exclusively For Fans Who Hate Ourselves And All Humanity. (Get it on eBay, Amazon, AND in the dollar bin at Wally World-- TODAY!)
© Legion World