Legion World
Posted By: Exnihil With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 12:33 AM
This past weekend, albeit under sad circumstances as I said goodbye to Abin, I once again was briefly blessed to be able to combine two of my favorite activities - driving and visiting with friends - as Quis and I took a drive to grab a bite afterward. As I looked over at Quis in the passenger seat of my Jeep, it suddenly occurred to me that this vehicle has almost certainly contained more Legion Worlders than any other in history.

Over the years, my Jeep's co-pilot seat has been manned by:

Cobie
Lardy
Abin
Quis
Kent
STU
Legion Tracker
Emily
Karie
Blockade Boy
and Shining Son

Additionally, the back seat (navigator spot, I suppose) has housed

Dev
Seymour
cleome
Legion Tracker
and Emily
(the latter two having shifted for Lardy and mr. cleome, respectively)

Outside of the Jeep, I've also served as pilot of several rental cars for:

Sharky
Pov
Emily (Again! Just call me "Hoke")
and Dave Hackett

and been the co-pilot, myself, as I rode in vehicles driven by:

Cobie
Lash
Rocky
Teeds
Faraway
Lance
Jim Gallagher
and deddy.

Set a course, Mr. Nihil... engage!
Posted By: Set Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 12:47 AM
That awkward moment when you realize that your car's passenger seat has gotten more ass than you have...
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 01:23 AM
But how many LWers have you had stashed in the trunk?
Posted By: Pov Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by Set
That awkward moment when you realize that your car's passenger seat has gotten more ass than you have...

laugh rotflmao
Posted By: SharkLad Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 11:39 AM
Hmmm.... but do you have proof, say a video, of any of these jaunts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by SharkLad
Hmmm.... but do you have proof, say a video, of any of these jaunts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may purchase said video by sending $75.00 to:

Co-pilot Videos
Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10010
Posted By: Exnihil Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 05:23 PM
"When Sharky Met Ex" - one of my favorites. An hour-long laugh-a-minute romp as our heroes struggle in vain against a GPS that apparently really likes making U-turns!
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/03/17 09:40 PM
I have enjoyed accompanying your visits to Chicago. I hope to continue working with you on various Captain Marvel and LMB stuff.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/04/17 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Exnihil
"When Sharky Met Ex" - one of my favorites. An hour-long laugh-a-minute romp as our heroes struggle in vain against a GPS that apparently really likes making U-turns!

A must see... I have to find my copy...
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/06/17 06:54 PM
I was Pov's co-pilot form Connecticut to Dallas and back.
Posted By: Legion Tracker Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/09/17 02:06 AM
Hey Ex, it's barely worth mentioning, but you co-piloted a few Charleston blocks in my car. Remember the pretty sweetgrass baskets?
Posted By: Exnihil Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/10/17 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Legion Tracker
Hey Ex, it's barely worth mentioning, but you co-piloted a few Charleston blocks in my car. Remember the pretty sweetgrass baskets?

<slaps head> Of course! Sorry, LT, you did such a bang up job copiloting me out on our mission to Ft. Sumter, I plumb forgot our more peaceable mission!

FYI for my southern brothers: if all goes well, by years end I may be your only just slightly northern neighbor. Lardy, Rick, and LT best polish up their copilotin' badges... Ex is goin' south!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/11/17 12:41 AM
More people need to visit me out here before even the air is so expensive that no one can afford it anymore.

The visit needs to be timed just right: with this deadline in mind, but also after our horrible kitchen is razed and replaced with something at least 50% less life-threateningly unsanitary.

I don't think good ol' Abin ever came over to the house, but I think both Kent and Ex were gnawed, (or gnearly gnawed) by El Sid at least once. Catspaw

I'm already trying to scheme a trip to California next year, though it may be tricky. (See earlier comments about razing the ding-dang kitchen.)
Posted By: Legion Tracker Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/11/17 01:06 AM

FYI for my southern brothers: if all goes well, by years end I may be your only just slightly northern neighbor. Lardy, Rick, and LT best polish up their copilotin' badges... Ex is goin' south!

Well hot dang! Can't wait to hear more about this!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: With Pov as my co-pilot... - 08/11/17 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by Legion Tracker

Well hot dang! Can't wait to hear more about this!

In one or both of your visits, you/Ex told me about a certain place you eventually wanted to move to. I assume this is that place? If so, I'm a little surprised because I assumed that new job you took in the last year or so would definitely emphasize the "eventually" part. Good to hear it's looking otherwise because I know it's been a dream of yours! nod

(Now, if only Time War--or even the conclusion to Long Klordny--would also be on the horizon... grin )
© Legion World