Legion World
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Sarky's 2023 Gift to Legion World - 12/18/23 01:57 AM
Hey everyone. I know usually I try to have an art commission done for LW this time of year, but I decided to do something different this time.

With all the writing I've been getting out there this past year, I devoted some time to write a little something specifically as a gift for Legion World and overall for my friends in the LSH fandom. I was just lucky to find a place that was able to publish it in December. It's free to read from Darling Lit in their inaugural issue.

https://www.darlinglit.com/2023/12/17/gingerbread-for-yule-land-by-jude-deluca/

Darling also asked me some questions about my writing experience and why I crafted this story the way I did. I talk heavily about Legion of Super-Heroes and I try to talk about all of you as well.

https://www.darlinglit.com/2023/12/17/interview-with-jude-deluca/

Thank you again for everything. Until I'm able to actually write about the Legionnaires, happy holiday and Merry Christmas.
Posted By: stile86 Re: Sarky's 2023 Gift to Legion World - 12/18/23 11:48 PM
Wow. Thank you Sarky. That was great! I really enjoyed that story. I had a big grin on my face as I read of Sunny dealing so wonderfully with his boys, and his partner, and maybe even the trace of a tear in one eye.

I remember the tough times you have been through in recent years. I hope this holiday period is a good one for you.
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: Sarky's 2023 Gift to Legion World - 12/23/23 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by stile86
Wow. Thank you Sarky. That was great! I really enjoyed that story. I had a big grin on my face as I read of Sunny dealing so wonderfully with his boys, and his partner, and maybe even the trace of a tear in one eye.

I remember the tough times you have been through in recent years. I hope this holiday period is a good one for you.

Thank you stile. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Right now I'm just completely and utterly drained. I busted my ass this year on my writing.
very nice and thoughtful, thank you Sarky! Happy holidays!
© Legion World