Legion World
I was going to start a "Words that used to rhyme but no longer do so" thread, but I decided against it.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/04/07 07:53 PM
"Inane 300-word Posts" would never get off the ground--just sounds too...nane?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/04/07 08:36 PM
I'll have to resurrect my "Inane 1000 word posts" thread!

This thread has borne unexpected fruit!
Don'tcha just love inane 100 that rhyme with male genitalia?
Wait, there were ideas for this board that were rejected?
And who rejected them?
Haven't you heard?

MMB thread are incredibly cliquish.
I was going to suggest an inane thread about space-doughnuts, but I already started one - so I rejected its revival.
I understand that the rejected second space-doughnut thread is starting to get a cult following among small post-count posters.
The Visigoth Flirting Thread was rejected.

As was the "all posts must be in that African clicking language" thread
Which is too bad, since I'm very fluent in that langauge. And I can ususally spell it pretty well too.

I wonder what the vote was for the 'All inane pronouns thread'. That seems like something more akin to whats going on in the MMB. Perhaps its needed to be sexed up?
For the record, there is nothing inane about pronouns.
Sure. Proverbs on the other hand ...
"Which LMBer is really a green alien lizard?" - rejected because I don't really want to know.
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
"Which LMBer is really a green alien lizard?" - rejected because I don't really want to know.
The obvious answer: "Vee".
The All Brother Power the Geek Thread. Rejected because ... who cares?
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
The All Brother Power the Geek Thread. Rejected because ... who cares?
It was rejected only because we will be seeing the Brother Power the Geek forum someday soon.
Right after the Prez forum, right?
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/07 08:28 AM
1001 things to do with POV's pants.
I can't believe that was rejected.

I also can't believe nobody thought of that one until now.
Well, it was better than "1001 things to do in POV's pants."
Posted By: Reboot Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/14/07 04:13 AM
Well, it was better than "1001 things to do in POV's pants."
*shudders*
Posted By: ActorLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/14/07 10:17 AM
If your happy and you know it post a ham!
One ham comin' up:

LesterSpiffany
Just today I was going to start a groovy game thread called "Moby, Moby Dick, or Super-Moby Dick of Space?" in which you guys would have to determine whether a particular quote came from a Moby lyric, from the Melville novel, or the classic Legion tale!

But since apparently none of you are Moby Dick fans, I decided not to start it. shake
If you made it "Moby, Moby Dick, Moby Grape, or Super-Moby Dick of Space," it might have a shot.
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Just today I was going to start a groovy game thread called "Moby, Moby Dick, or Super-Moby Dick of Space?" in which you guys would have to determine whether a particular quote came from a Moby lyric, from the Melville novel, or the classic Legion tale!

But since apparently none of you are Moby Dick fans, I decided not to start it. shake
I'm surprised you thought one of us ever listened to Moby before!

A Moby song without a Gwen Stefani visual is akin to doing your taxes!
Great Scott! Is there some sort of blood feud between Cobie and the entire Melville clan?

(Er... Moby takes his stage name because he's somehow related to Herman Melville...)
The "let's sing the praises of pickled herring" thread!
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/11/07 01:48 AM
I thought about starting up "the Marvelicious Marvel Thread" but having already been shunned once, by the Amish, I thought better of it.
Hmm... "101 Things Ram Boy Might Have Done to be Shunned by the Amish" actually sounds like a pretty good thread!
Reason #83 involves pickled herring, I hear.
Reason #42 had something to do with liking a Weird Al Yankovic video.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/10/07 09:22 PM
I think "100 ways to eat soup" wouldn't make it...
Silly 'Boot!

It should be 101 ways to make soup! That would do the trick!
Posted By: Pov Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/12/07 03:23 PM
"Library Recommendations For Legion Worlders!"

That, we do not need. laugh
Alt-IDs say what we really think.
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/12/07 03:41 PM
The "1001 greatest things that only I know about the supremacy of Dawnstar and whatever you think is wrong thread"

The "Guess My Social Security Number" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/13/07 05:36 AM
"Let Lardy predict your future by reading your bowel movements!"
101 Odd Smells likely emanating from the MMB!
Posted By: Troy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 06:45 AM
Oh, sorry, I had gas and this seemed like the most appropriate place to come for relief, since it's most unlikely to be noticed here.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 06:46 AM
Yeah, this is where I come when I need to, uh, nevermind...
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 12:09 PM
101 ways to violate the Legion World User Agreement without Gary ever finding out
"Inane One-Letter Posts" smile
Posted By: Yk Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 02:51 PM
"Welcome to LW Mark Waid Lad!"
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 02:53 PM
Use of punctuation marks in the threeboot.
Posted By: Yk Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 03:09 PM
"The Flow Chart Thread!"

As in: Don't make me break out the Flow Chart!
The All "Pro-Oil Companies Thread"
Posted By: Yk Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/14/07 04:37 PM
The long awaited All New!! All Great!! LMB series written by Mike Grell and pencilled by Jim Shooter!
Posted By: Pov Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/15/07 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
"Welcome to LW Mark Waid Lad!"
Who the frak needs "BOOM! Boy"... We've -still- got Barry visiting for conversation on The Order! cool
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/15/07 07:38 PM
The Legion World Group Therapy and Role Playing Thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/17/07 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
The Legion World Group Therapy and Role Playing Thread.
That was rejected? confused

lol
It was rejected when Therapist Lad swallowed the six-sided dice.
"Who's When on Legion World?"
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/18/07 05:11 PM
"The All Cobalt Kid's So Modest Thread"
"3008: The Ultimate Ultimate Meet-Up"
"3008: The Ultimate Ultimate Meet-Up"
Now this is one we should definately have! Those of us with time travel capabilities will have a blast!
That'll also give some LWers time to make up their minds... wink
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/20/07 05:21 AM
The Let's All Go To The Dieter's Support Thread And Debate Which Is Better, Cake or Pie? Thread
Your favourite comics featuring giant chickens (would be transferred to Inane Dr. Gym'll's Threads)
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/20/07 12:56 PM
The all empty post thread.

The Thread thread

The (any animal but a bunny) with (any breakfast food except a pancake) on its (any anatomical area except its head) thread.
The Legion Worlders most likely to conform to a facist rule thread!
The "Favorite Banned Posters" Poll!
The All Ugliest use of the old "using your Alt ID to flirt with a newbie" thread!
The Battle of the Threads: Inane Words vs Scary Monsters
Posted By: Teronna Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/08 04:27 AM
The "Celine Dion Lovers Unite!" Thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/26/08 11:04 AM
The Let's All Replace The Election Tyrant With a Sock Puppet Who'll Do Our Bidding Thread

followed the next day with...

The Let's All Choose a Sock Puppet to Replace the Deposed Election Tyrant Thread

and 10 minutes later...

Let's Just Reinstate The Election Tyrant and Forget Any of This Ever Happened Thread
(Ram Boy has just indirectly described Green Lantern "continuity" of the past 24 years)
101 Strange Things about the Number 101
Context without quotes
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/14/08 04:40 PM
The "Let's make this thread hit 2000 posts slower than any other!" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/14/08 04:52 PM
The "Using Numerology to Find Out What Your Social Security Number Says About You!" Thread
The "things went downhill after they changed 'Lightning Boy' to 'Lightning Lad' " Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/14/08 05:02 PM
The "What Are You Smelling Now?" Thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/14/08 06:42 PM
The "Post while wearing an ascot" thread.
The Lard Lad Fashion Column thread.
The Super Investment Bank...of Space!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/14/08 08:31 PM
The All-Flood this Thread with THAT Picture of Lardy Thread smile
The Let's Activate NSPD-51 on Legion World Thread!
Guess What Thread is Going to be Posted to Next?
Zero Post Posters Club
The All "Why My Political and Religious Beliefs are Right and Yours are Wrong" Thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/15/08 04:56 AM
The "Julie Newmar must be STOPPED!" Thread
The "Julie Newmar must be Started" Thread
"Let's Drill on Antares XII for Oil!"
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/15/08 01:51 PM
Quislet's 101 favorite tomato recipes thread.

The Lad Boy/Cobalt Kid sobriety-and-chastity advice thread
The "What's your favorite letter of the alphabet and please do not duplicate someone else's answer" thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/16/08 10:01 AM
The "Society for the Funding and Transmutation of The Legion Stories into Classical Operatic Masterpieces" Thread

-or-

The "How I Learned to Love a Really Chubby Saturn Girl Being Wooed by Placido Domingo in a Bustier" Thread
The "Cobie's great moments in humility" thread.
The "Communicate using only song lyrics -showtunes edition" thread
The "Have we ever seen (enter name of character) in a Lesbian comic?" thread
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/30/08 03:09 PM
The post-your-comments-here thread for the My-favorite-color-for-a-nelly-cap Poll.
The "Only post here if your avatar and username are from eras before our own" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/31/08 04:27 AM
The "01001100 01100101 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01111000 01110100" Thread
The "Things I saw on a bathroom wall and can repeat here," thread.
I was trying to come up with a game called "Misclassing Caustics", but to no avail.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/29/09 04:43 PM
The "What Used To Comprise The Top of Ram Boy's Head?" Thread.
The "Fluffy Kitten Deaths in Novels" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/01/09 12:15 AM
"The All-Let's Analyze the Contents of the Toilet Bowl After Lardy Takes a Dump" thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/01/09 12:34 AM
The "Pictures of Member's Members" Thread
The Undermine the Dieter's Thread
The Thread of Threads Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/04/09 04:45 PM
Fan Artists Draw Fan Art With The Wrong Hand Thread
What voices do you hear in your head when *you* post?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/04/09 05:10 PM
Post Others' Lyrics And Credit Them To Yourself Along With Lots of Hot-Linking Thread*

*Aka the "Let's Watch Nightcrawler Tear Out His Hair" Thread
The Random Cereal Box Ingredients Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/05/09 11:43 PM
The Sure You Can Tell Me Where To Score Some Weed I Swear I'm Not With The Police Thread
The Let's Discuss the US Tax Code Specifically TITLE 26, Subtitle J, CHAPTER 99, Subchapter B, PART II, § 9706, Paragragh (d), Subparagraph (2), Subsubparagraph (b) Again Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/07/09 10:43 PM
The All-Amway-Sales-Support Thread
The Naked Pictures of Orson Welles Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/12/09 08:46 PM
The "Let's All Flirt Like a Horny Carthaginian Sailor" flirting thread.

The "101 Reasons to Keep Smoking Cigarettes!" thread.

The "1 Degree of Charles Manson" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/15/09 06:39 PM
The "Posting While On Crystal Meth" Thread

The "Tip Jar For Dan Didio's Ninth Vintage Sports Car" Thread

The "101 Reasons Why MLM's Are Awesome" Thread
The "Fun Crafts to Make n' Do with your Old Comics" Thread

The "Why the Legion Should Never Have a Series AGAIN!" Thread
The "Where Would My Occupation be Found in the Dewey Decimal Classification System?" Thread.

BTW, 020.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/20/09 08:07 PM
Damn all those no-spewing naysayers, Rocky! That thread would surely have given the Mission Monitor Board all the excitement and glamor it's been missing since the collapse of the "Glamor and Excitement" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/20/09 11:08 PM
The "All Interlac Poetry Slam" thread.
The "Pictures of Blind MMB'ers FOR Blind MMB'ers" Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/28/09 03:20 PM
The "Wet's Aww Post Wike Ewmer Fudd" Thwead

"Soft, what wight thwough yonduh window bweaks" - Wiwwiam Shakespeawe
<We really have an Ewmer Fudd thwead . Does this mean we are approaching an inanity singularity?>
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/30/09 12:08 PM
The "Inanity Will Eat Itself" Thread
The "Innovative Uses for String Cheese" Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/31/09 01:36 PM
1001 roadkill recipes
1001 Roadkill Recipes Featuring Innovative Uses for String Cheese!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/01/09 04:02 AM
The "Uh, I'm Pretty Sure That's Not String Cheese" Thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/01/09 01:41 PM
The "I can't believe its not string cheese" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/01/09 02:33 PM
The "Best Places To Pick Up Government Cheese" thread
The "Best Places to Pick Up Elected Government Officials (besides public restrooms)" thread.
The "Public Restroom Fixture Discussion" thread.
The "Interesting People I've met thanks to the bathroom wall" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/06/09 05:54 AM
The "Name That Religious Figure In The Stain On The Bathroom Ceiling" Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/08/09 03:30 AM
The "Which Legion World Members Are Probably Going To Burn Like A Charcoal Briquette In Hell" Thread.

The "Jesus Lad Superloves You" Thread
The "Hey, let's see if we can get Valor worship recognized as a real religion!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/09/09 05:26 PM
The "Buy My Black Market Holy Relics From Fictional Religions" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/09/09 09:08 PM
"The All-Flabby Manbreasts Discussion Thread"
The "What I've Learned from Sudoku" thread.
The "Does this look infected to you?" Thread.
The "Favourite Jerry Lewis Moments" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/11/09 08:28 PM
The Judd Winick Fanclub thread
"Let's Reboot Legion Yearly!" thread.
The Sentient Manboobs Fanclub.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/15/09 09:20 PM
The Pile of Boone Family Records At The End of This Thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/15/09 10:20 PM
The Sentient Man-Baobabs Thread
The "Silly Choir Jokes" Thread
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/16/09 08:34 AM
The "Dream Girl Must Die" thread

The "Favorite Penguin Recipes ... of Space" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/25/09 02:55 AM
The "Bring Lost Girls and The Very Best of Hellblazer To the Kids' Summer Reading Program Near You" Thread
The "Greatest Moments in Yodeling" Thread.

Originally posted by cleome:
The "Bring Lost Girls and The Very Best of Hellblazer To the Kids' Summer Reading Program Near You" Thread
The little darlings would be signing up by the thousands if that ever came to fruition.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/09 03:28 AM
The "Persons Endowed with a 12-Inch Penis Support Thread"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/09 06:57 PM

[b]The "Bring Lost Girls and The Very Best of Hellblazer To the Kids' Summer Reading Program Near You" Thread
The little darlings would be signing up by the thousands if that ever came to fruition. [/b]
Hey! You can't say "fruition" in front of the kids!!

eek eek
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/09 07:14 PM
The "DIY-At-Home-Depilation Photos" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/09 08:20 PM
The "I had to look up 'depilation'" thread.
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/09 10:19 PM
The 'I can't believe that there's anything *we* actually reject' thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/27/09 03:30 AM
"Rethreaded: The Very Best of the Rejected Ideas from the "Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads""
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/27/09 07:15 PM
The "Ideas So Hoity-Toity That They Preemptively Rejected Us" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/27/09 07:21 PM
The "Trimming Off The Poison Part of The Fugu Fish Is For Sissies" Thread
The "Cruciferous Vegetables in 19th Century English Literature" Thread.
The "DC Comics that came out ahead-of-schedule" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/04/09 05:31 PM
The "Awesome Pin-Ups of Power Girl In The Time Trapper's Robe" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/08/09 08:03 PM
The "Sing Along With Philip Glass" Thread
The "Oh god, Loser Lad is back" thread
The All Rug-Cleaning Thread.
The "Is Lou going to appear today on October 9, 2009?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/09/09 05:33 PM
The "Mix Explosives At Home For Fun & Profit" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/09/09 10:09 PM
The "Sexy Swimwear You Can Make At Home With Funyuns" Thread
[b]"Which LMBer is really a green alien lizard?" - rejected because I don't really want to know.
The obvious answer: "Vee".[/b]
Quoted because this joke now references a hip, current event rather than something obscure and twenty years outdated!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/10/09 05:17 PM
The "Let's Think Up Fun New Ways To Kill Karate Kid" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/18/09 08:21 PM
The "Favorite Poisoned Halloween Candy Stories" Thread
The "How to Put Razor Blades in Apples" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/21/09 03:22 AM
The "Tasty Seasonal Confections Containing Razor Clams" Thread
rotflmao
"What Is Your Favorite Tooth In Your Mouth."
Is he any relation to George Glass?
The All-"Imaginary" Imaginary TV Characters Thread, featuring George Glass and Captain Jonathan S. Tuttle .
The Name Rickshaw1's AltId's thread...
The All-"Imaginary" Imaginary TV Characters Thread, featuring George Glass and Captain Jonathan S. Tuttle .
Post if you are a character who's existence was wiped out (ala Chuck Cunningham on Happy Days) thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/25/09 01:54 AM
The All Failed TV Show Spinoffs Thread (now featuring "Joanie Loves Chachi" and "Hello, Larry")
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/25/09 06:42 PM
The "Miscasting The Legion Movie/Series" Thread (featuring Scott Baio as Cosmic Boy, Erin Moran as Saturn Girl, etc...)
"Topics I Don't Really Care About" thread

(hat tip Cobie! wink )
The "Miscast the LMBP Movie" Thread (featuring Sydney Poitier as Cobalt Kid and Sophia Loren as Pov)
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/12/09 05:41 PM
The "There's Nothing Subliminal [Linked Image] Going On Here!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/12/09 06:19 PM
The "Beginners Tobacco Abuse Support" Thread
"Fox Foot Fetish Forum"
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/17/09 07:07 AM
the " WARNING!: Legion World is actually a Government Conspiracy to Take Over Your MINDS and I Could Prove It, Too, If They Wouldn't Keep Rejecting this Damn Thread!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/06/10 05:40 PM
The "Buy My Badly-Rendered DC-verse Tentacle 'Romance' Drawings So I Can Fund My Two Weeks In Hawaii" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/07/10 06:26 AM
the "Let's examine the contents of Lardi's stools" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/08/10 01:53 AM
The "Profane and/or Scatological Words That Rhyme" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/08/10 03:46 AM
"The excusive thread for all those Legion Worlders who've always abstained from drinking alcohol and are never tempted by unhealthy foods"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/09/10 07:29 AM
The "How Bluewater Helped Me Break Into Comics!!" Thread

PovertyLad
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/09/10 08:14 AM
"Post here to show your love of the great artist known on this Earth as Michael Bolton and his beautifully inspiring music"
"The All Seedless Cucumber Husbandry Thread"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/10 01:56 AM
The "Precious Moments Legion Figurines" Thread
The "Increasingly Sacriligeous Posts" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/10 03:00 AM
The "Post A Link To Your Birth Certificate So We Know That You're Really Allowed To Run For LMB Office" Thread
The "Hey, let's all compare our social security numbers!" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/10 04:56 AM
The "Methods of growing square watermelons" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/10 06:18 AM
The Bizarro-Bizarro Thread
"Why My Brother Failed His 5th Grade Spelling Test"
"Other Tests Sarcasm Lad's Brother Failed in 5th Grade"
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/10 10:01 PM
"When did Sarcasm Kid become Sarcasm Lad?"
"When Did Sarcasm Kid Become The Center of Attention?"

And

"Why Does Sarcasm Kid Have to Beg For Opinions?"
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/11/10 03:38 AM
"1001 and one ways to die...or how I killed dedman"
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/11/10 10:45 AM
The "Who Needs Health Insurance When We Can Diagnosis and Treat Each Other? thread
"Other Tests Lard Kid's Brother Failed in 5th Grade"
"LW Posters Who Really Aren't Smarter than a Fifth-Grader"
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/11/10 06:06 PM
"War...what is it good for?" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/11/10 10:06 PM
"Absolutely Nothing" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/12/10 04:55 PM
"Funny oneliners that should have been in The SImpsons" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/12/10 04:58 PM
"@ll l337, @ll 73h 71m3" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/12/10 07:12 PM
The "Quislet, Esq.'s Cosmic Workshop... of SPACE!!" thread
"Recount your Dreams in Excruciating Detail Here" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/16/10 02:16 AM
"Pepper your posts with random foreign words for the sake of annoyance, amigo"
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/27/10 09:46 PM
The "Share Your Breast Slip Of The Tongue Moments" thread

or

The "Slip Your Tongues in Here, Legion World!" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/28/10 12:16 AM
The "Identifing cats by their posteriors" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/28/10 12:44 AM
The "Let's talk about what our poop looked like before we flushed it" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/01/10 06:29 AM
The "101 Ways To Serve Wood Alcohol" Thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/01/10 09:57 PM
The "716 things to do with belly button lint" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:36 AM
"101 consecutive numbers that lead up to 101"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:38 AM
The "Art I Traced From Image Comics And Passed Off As My Own" Thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:44 AM
The "Rob Leifeld school of art" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:47 AM
The "How To Recreate Your Favorite Liefeld Masterpiece on Velvet" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:52 AM
"Liefeld: The next Will Shakespeare?"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 02:56 AM
"Dev Revisits The Complete Annotated Masterworks of Kent Shakespeare As Drawn By Rob Liefeld"
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 03:00 AM
"Dev revisits the contents of the toilet bowl after a Lardy bowel movement and still finds them preferable to anything by Rob Liefeld"
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 03:28 AM
"Lardi decides to come clean about what he really ate for dinner, and how it came out so colorful."
The "Ricola Sugar-Free Lemon-Mint Throat Lozenge Appreciation" Thread.
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 04:17 AM
The "Rejected Ideas for the 'Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads' Thread"
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 04:18 AM
"Dev revisits Mr. T and the T-Force"
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 04:19 AM
The "The How Do You Stop the Ricola Echo from Echoing Through Your Head Now That it's Been Implanted By Rockh...He Who Shall Remain Nameless?" Thread
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 04:23 AM
The "Quotes Without Text" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 04:24 AM
"Inane 312-Word Posts"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/02/10 10:44 PM
The "Madlibs In Ancient Latin or Ancient Greek" Thread
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[QBI'm surprised you thought one of us ever listened to Moby before!

A Moby song without a Gwen Stefani visual is akin to doing your taxes![/QB]
Hmm... I wonder if now that Cobie is all grown-up and stuff he actually enjoys doing his taxes?
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/03/10 02:30 AM
The "Let Cobie do your taxes" thread
<---------Now has a professional do his taxes for him! I'm all invested in stocks, bonds and other things. I even do charitable contributions that give me tax breaks and stuff. Jillikers, whenever I do it myself I don't get as much money...its much more pleasurable when someone does it for you and then you get more money back!

In fact, I wonder why the "Pleasurable things done to you that give you money as well" thread was rejected?
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/03/10 09:31 PM
The "101 books Rob Leifeld uses for anatomical reference" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/03/10 09:56 PM
The "Post here if you think the internet should be abolished" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/03/10 10:03 PM
The "inane posting thread to drive up your post count" thread. Oh...wait.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/03/10 10:57 PM
The "Pov's pants...fact or fiction debate" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 01:52 AM
The "How many ways does Dev have to bash Rob Leifeld?" thread.
The "Biting your nails while posting" thread!

(Sister thread to Pov's "biting your toenails while posting" thread--he's so agile!)
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 05:23 PM
The "Joy of composting" thread.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 05:44 PM
The "What did your Bowel Movement feel like?" thread.
The "Random Drug Testing Results" thread
Great Scott! Is there some sort of blood feud between Cobie and the entire Melville clan?

(Er... Moby takes his stage name because he's somehow related to Herman Melville...)
Victims of the Melville / Cobie Blood Feud!
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 06:52 PM
The "Everything You Wanted to Know About the Sex Lives of LMBers, But Were Waaaaay Too Afraid To Ask " thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
The "Random Drug Testing Results" thread
Haha, I actually do get drug tested randomly for my work.

The "Talking in medieval swears" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 07:37 PM
The "Drink A Shot of Tequila Each Time Another Poster Indulges In Sexual Innuendo" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 07:39 PM
The "All YouTube Links of Housecats Playing Theremins, Marimbas, Xylophones and Celestas" Thread

Catspaw Streaky
The "Official Cool Whip® Appreciation Thread"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 07:43 PM
The "LMB Legal Defense Fund To Aid In That Lawsuit General Foods: Owner of Cool Whip® Is Filing Against Our Beleaguered Landlord" Thread

Nightcrawler
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 08:38 PM
The "I just farted and it sounded like..." thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 08:50 PM
The "Lets discuss CSI:Metropolis" Thread
"Beastiality: Let's Really Discuss It"
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 09:04 PM
The "10,002 ways to say the word The" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 09:25 PM
The "One thing Rob Liefeld does right" thread.
The "Role of Dairy Products in 19th Century British Literature" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/04/10 10:58 PM
The "Remember That Day When Cobie Didn't Misspell Anything, Even On Purpose?" Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 01:49 AM
The "Ancient Egyptian Literature in original heiroglyphs" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 03:01 AM
The "Low-Cost Scrapbooking With Stuff We Found In The Hospital Dumpster" Thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 04:18 AM
The "1001 things the Rob Leifeld drew correctly" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 04:31 AM
The "Good Nickelback songs" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 01:49 PM
The "1,000,000,000,001 Numbered posts" thread
"Different ways to use Crack" Thread!
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 04:16 PM
The "every post has to be edited due to typing errors" thread. Or has Cobie already done that one?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 04:56 PM
The "Vote For Which Legionnaire's Parent Dies Next" Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/05/10 05:35 PM
The "What I would do on the Jersey Shore" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 02:22 AM
The "All Salt-Water Taffy DIY Dashboard Sculpture" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 02:38 AM
The "All Butt-Acne" Thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 02:44 AM
The "Frederick Wertham appreciation thread" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 04:58 AM
The "All Anne Murray all the time" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 05:22 AM
"Anne Murray vs. Celine Dion for Legion World fandom supremacy!"
The "That Ke$ha song isn't annoying at all" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 06:36 PM
The "1001 medical insurance questions you were asked but afraid to answer" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/07/10 09:43 PM
The "Let's discuss the merits of having Rob Leifeld draw every comic published" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 12:14 AM
The "Set Your Insurance Policy To Music" Thread

PolicyPam band
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:02 AM
"Insurance makes me horny!" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:03 AM
The "improvements dedman will make to Legionworld if elected" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:05 AM
The "Let's make Rob Leifeld the next LMBP Leader" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:06 AM
The "1111 ways to get Rob Leifeld out of comics" Thread....actually nix that, its a good idea
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:08 AM
The "Raise your hand if you think Brian Michael does not use enough words in his comics" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 01:13 AM
"Post here if Rob Liefeld Makes You Horny"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 05:30 PM
The "Pledge One Thousand Dollars To Charity On Condition That Lardi Goes A Day Without His Customary Thread Language" Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/08/10 05:36 PM
The "Disgusting smells you have encountered" thread
The "Legalize Cyclamate!" Thread
The "Legalize it and I'll advertise it" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/09/10 03:12 AM
The "1001 Uses for ShamWows That Don't Involve Shamming Anything" thread

-

The "What As-Seen-On TV Purchases Have You Been Suckered Into?" thread
The "1001 Uses for Toilet Paper That Don't Involve Cleaning Your Bottom" thread
"Ke$ha Really Adds Cultural Value to Our Lives"
The "Why Ke$ha should NOT be crucified to a giant clock during a lightning storm" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/10 05:58 PM
The "Unexpected Plus Side of Unemployment, For Example Being Blissfully Unaware of The Latest Overplayed Future One-Hit Wonder" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/10 05:59 PM
The "101 Helpful Tips For Dumpster Diving" Thread*

*<span style="font-size: 10px;">Goes really well with the previous rejected thread</span>
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/10 06:05 PM
The "Tip Jar To Help Bail cleome Out Of Jail For Dumpster Diving" Thread*

*<span style="font-size: 10px;">Aw, you know...</span>
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/12/10 02:19 AM
The "Let's all smell each other's feet after a long day of work" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 03:47 AM
The "Help Me Pick Out A Convincing Fetish For My Next Alt" Thread
The "Ke$sha is so great she deserves another thread" thread
The "I'm not sure who this 'Ke$sha' is, would someone please tell me!" thread.

(And, no, I really don't want to know!)
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 08:15 PM
The " All lurkers only" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 09:01 PM
The Cast Flava Flav as ... in your favorite show" thread.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 09:42 PM
Doesn't seem like anything is being rejected much these days ...

<splash>
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 09:59 PM
Hey now. I'm trying here...people just need to post more.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 10:51 PM
I wasn't pointing my fin in anybody particular's direction ... I'm just as guilty

<splash>
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/10 10:53 PM
The "Tell your life story in 5 words or less" thread
^Actually, that one is under review and might be accepted! Maybe bump it up to 7 words for variety?

- Thread Approval Committee
The all what a Stinking piece of Garbage Cobalt Kid is thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/20/10 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Actually, that may have been used at some point.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/20/10 02:33 AM
The "reasons I deserve a statue more than Cobie" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/20/10 05:01 AM
The "Help The Plastic Surgeon Pick My New Nose" Thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/20/10 03:59 PM
The "Don't trust anyone with oversized eyes" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/20/10 10:32 PM
The "Come To Our Annual Sure-Shot Bake Sale So EDG Doesn't Run Out Of Bullets By April 15th" Thread
Not an mmb thread, but I briefly considered a "Do you think Agent Bek's first name was Glen?" yesterday, but decided no good could come of it.

AgentBek
Originally posted by Dev Em:
[b]The all what a Stinking piece of Garbage Cobalt Kid is thread
Actually, that may have been used at some point. [/b]
Only Once? rotflmao
The "That Guy From OneRepublic Sounds Really Cool When He Tries a Falsetto" thread.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/23/10 02:40 AM
The nut shot thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/23/10 02:56 AM
The "All-Take our kids to a donkey show" thread
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/23/10 02:58 AM
The "Twelve Years, Seven Months, One Week, and Four Days Ago I (verb)..." thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/10 01:39 AM
The "Panda vs Kangeroo all fighting" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/10 03:03 AM
The "Andy Panda vs. Captain Kangaroo Ultimate Fighting" thread
"Return of the Great Spinach / Tomato Controversy" Thread!
The "Lets send money to Tamper Lad using Western Union" Thread.
Ohmygod, Mr Tamper-Puss you've like started a variation of that thread at lest six times I know about.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/10 09:09 PM
The "Let's Order PIZZAS! and Have Them Sent to Tamper Lad" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/10 12:43 AM
The "Otters are the kitties of the sea discussion" thread
The "Guess the Most Commonly Posted Word in the Various Inane One-Word Posts Threads" Contest thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/10 01:28 AM
The "Mark Down The Number Of Times You Think About Sex In The Next 24 Hours And Post The Results Here" Thread
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/10 01:55 AM
The "Let's do that again, but all-naked, all-gay and with 50% more goats, this time." Thread.

The "Tomato; Fruit or Vegetable?" Thread.

The "Godwin this Thread!" Thread.
The "Daters Support Thread"!
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/10 05:34 PM
The "Celibacy Support Thread!"
The "Daters Support Thread"!
Somewhat tried before! laugh
The "I Used to Watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom Every Week Because that Marlin Perkins was Such a Hot Stud" Thread.
The "Interesting Mortal Characters from Bewitched (Other than Gladys Kravitz and Larry Tate)" Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/26/10 12:29 AM
The "Debating Hot Studs: Reaching a Final and Lasting Consensus on What Characteristics Should Define the Term in Legion World Culture" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 12:47 AM
The "Sound off about your penis" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 01:24 AM
The "things that tick me off about the above poster" thread
The "Only post in this thread if you're high" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 01:32 AM
The "Only post in this thread if you're high" thread.
There was a time I would have been posting to that one ALL the time
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 01:35 AM
The "All-Legionnaires based off of Blue Oyster Cult songs" Thread!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 01:50 AM
"Ask Lardy's Man-boobs"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 02:04 AM
The "All Words That Rhyme With 'Manboobs' Thread"
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/10 02:06 AM
The "All pig-Latin, all the time" thread
"Look what I found in Alan Moore's pubic hair!"
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/28/10 04:03 AM
The "Upcoming inane thread title" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/28/10 04:49 AM
The "All Processed Cheese Food Facial Treatments" Thread
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/28/10 05:35 AM
The "All words you can say with body parts other than your mouth" thread.
The "Rutabaga Pie Appreciation Thread".
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/05/10 10:28 PM
The "1001 posts counting up to 1001" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/06/10 12:01 AM
"The diagramming sentences thread"
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/08/10 12:59 PM
The "Total Fitness Hardass Challenge: Slamming Madness X-Treme Workout - Pump! Pump! Pump!" Thread
Originally posted by Dev Em:
The "1001 posts counting up to 1001" thread
Rule: you can't do them in order and if you accidently post the same number twice, everyone gets to make fun of you.

Now *that* is a thread I can get behind! Since I know none of us have the patience to keep track of it.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/08/10 01:56 PM
That would be fun...but you're right...nobody wants that kind of headache trying to track it. I would also think a thread of mocking those that screwed it up would be in order.
The "Every post in this thread must Contain Celine Dion Song Title" Thread
The "Liberace Appreciation Thread."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 01:37 AM
The "All-Pics of nasty fingernails and toenails" thread
The "Give me 101 reasons why I shouldn't slit my wrist, or I'm doing it!" thread.
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 03:09 AM
101 places other than a rabbit's head to put your extra pancakes
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 03:13 AM
The "All Karaoke'd '99 Bottles of Beer On the Wall'" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 03:29 AM
The "Kill A Kid, Win An Eisner Award" thread
The "Great Wines of Idaho" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 03:53 AM
The "Walter Mondale Is Smokin' Hot!" thread
The "Why Doesn't Garrison Keillor Appear on TV so We Can Gaze Upon His Lovely Visage?" Thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 04:01 AM
The "Who the hell is Garrison Keillor?" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/10 02:06 PM
The "shhhhhhhh - This Is The Secret Thread Where We Will Devise a Plan to Topple the UN and Reform the League of Nations (minus Canada)" thread
I've unearthed a predecessor thread to this one from the days of Legion World of yesteryear: Posts we\'d like you to NOT make on Legion World!
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 03:10 AM
The All-Unearthed Predecessors Thread
The No Inane Comments Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 02:13 PM
The "You Must Be Awake For Three Days Straight Before Posting To This Thread" thread
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 03:11 PM
101 ways to have fun without sex or alcohol
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 03:18 PM
The "Look What I Found In Paul Levitz' Bank Account" Thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 03:20 PM
The "Which Legion character does Keith Giffen hate" Thread.
The "Who Has Gone Without the Longest?" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 03:30 PM
The "Sing And Post Lyrics To Dan Fogelberg's 'Longer' In The Foreign Tongue Of Your Choice Thanks To The Fail-Proof Wonder of Babelfish!" Thread
The "Sing Dan Fogelberg's 'Longer' In The Foreign Tongue Of Your Choice" Thread
band
"Plus longtemps qu'il y a eu des poissons dans l'océan..."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 08:11 PM
The All-sewing thread
The All-Dick Cavett Thread!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/10/10 11:34 PM
Would you finger the previous poster?
Would you give the previous poster the finger?
Three Cheers For The IRS!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/11/10 04:25 AM
The "Five Fingers Of Tax Evasion" Thread

KarateKid3
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/12/10 12:55 PM
The "Name, Address, Birthday and Social Security Number" thread
The "I'm Rich! I've Just Gotten a Cashier's Check From My Nigerian Business Partner" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/13/10 03:40 AM
The "Does This Fifty Look Counterfeit To You?" Thread
The "Antidisestablishmentarianism: The Real Meaning (None of That '60s Stuff)" Thread
The "Grammar Tip of the Day" Thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/13/10 01:12 PM
The "Kelsey Grammer's Tip of The Day" thread
The "Reminisce about the I'm Not Herb ad campaign" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/20/10 04:19 AM
The "Draw And Post Your Favorite Guy Legionnaire In A Bustier" Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/20/10 06:19 PM
1,001 other characters who should be in the Legion
The "We don't hear enough about Lardy's manboobs" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/21/10 01:09 AM
The "All Kent-Shakespeare Short Fiction" Thread tongue
The Wonderpoop/Dingleberry Damsel teamup petition.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/10 11:25 PM
The "Which Member of the LMB Most Reminds You Of Which Baked Good" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/10 11:27 PM
The "List Which LMB Members You Have Gotten Baked With or Would Like to Get Baked With at Some Future Date" Thread
The "Legion on the Run Was Underrated" Thread.
The "Complain about Weird Foot Problems" Thread
The "Let's name politicians we'd like to see dead" thread.
The "Politicians we'd like to see write Legion" thread
The "Which Legionnaire reminds you the most of Sarah Palin?" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/30/10 01:28 AM
The "Pics of Toenail Clippings" thread
"Which State Reminds you the most of the Dominion" Thread?

Hint: it starts with 'Ari'
The "Show Off Your Infection" thread
"Define Inane"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/01/10 04:06 AM
The "All Surefire Hangover Remedies Featuring Clamato" thread
The "Quis' favorite tomato recipes" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/03/10 12:01 AM
The "101 Ways To Mispronounce/Misspell Yildiray Cinar's Name" thread
Lefties unite!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/03/10 12:10 AM
shake

Some people gots no respect...
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/08/10 07:22 PM
The "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" Thread
( ha would give Cobie an excuse o misspell words, a leas as far as one le er is concerned)
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/09/10 01:43 AM
The "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" Thread
Shouldn't that be: he "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" hread?
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
[b]The "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" Thread
Shouldn't that be: he "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" hread?[/b]
Shouldn' ha be:
Shouldn' ha be: he "People Afraid of he Le er " " Suppor hread" hread?
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/09/10 01:54 AM
ouche! laugh
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/10/10 08:04 AM
The "Posting While Driving Through A School Zone" thread
The "Which '60s Sitcom Should They Turn into a Broadway Musical?" Thread.
The "Where Has All The Quality Writing of 1970s TV Shows Gone?" Thread.
Post or die - elimination game...
The "Kill The Poster Before You" thread.
Whippersnappers Unite!
The "Best Websites for Luddites" thread.
The "Redacted ideas for Inane MMB Threads" thread
The "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner With Our Credit Card Numbers" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/13/10 05:44 AM
The "Know Your Legion Worlder's PIN Number Game" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/13/10 04:55 PM
The "The Tear It Up Like An ABBAer Would - Rock-n-Roll, Rock-n-Roll, Dance, Dance, BABY!" Thread
(actually, I could picture that one, knowing our crowd)
LOL
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/15/10 01:00 AM
"Liefeld Cover FACEOFF!"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/22/10 08:17 PM
The "I Wish I Hadn't Drunk That" thread
"101 Things Cobalt Kid wishes he hadn't done!"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/29/10 03:49 AM
The "List Of Acceptable Places To Scratch In Public" thread
The "List of Unacceptable Places To Scratch in Public" thread.
The "Answering Questions with Thoughtful, Informative Answers" thread.
The "Richard Scarry's Huckle Cat for Legion Leader" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/29/10 07:02 PM
The "Which Childrens Book Characters Should Be 'Improved' A La Blackest Night" Thread
The "Use Your Amazing Mental Powers to Change the Member of the Moment Selection" Thread.
The "Major Depression/Low Self-Esteem" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/01/10 02:46 PM
The "101 Neat-O Things To Secretly Slip Into Somebody's Coffee" Thread
The "I Hate Nightcrawler" Thread
The "Bear Wrestling for Fun and Profit" Thread
The "Let's Talk Macroeconomics!" Thread
The "'Smexy' '10s/'20s videos" thread.
The "How Many STDs can one Legion Wolrder Get?' Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/02/10 03:20 PM
The "Draw Mustaches On Pictures of LMB Members AND Their Pets" Thread
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/02/10 03:26 PM
How Rank Is Your Gas on a scale of 1 to 10?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/02/10 03:34 PM
the ALL-Let's Discuss Ways to Improve Your Looks thread!
The "How to Get Away with Napping at Work" Thread
The "Stop Goofing Around, People!! Talking Legion is Serious Business!!" Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/02/10 11:40 PM
The "101 Ways to Make Certain Nightcrawler Never Gets The Bright Idea To Start Charging Us $1.00 Per Post!" Thread
The "101 Ways to Make Certain Nightcrawler Never Gets The Bright Idea To Start Charging Us $1.00 Per Post!" Thread
??? !!!!
you didn't get the memo? Or look at any recent credit card bills?
One!!! He told me 5$ !!! mad
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/04/10 05:35 AM
The "All Alts Named After RL Serial Killers" thread
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/09/10 01:40 PM
the ALL-going through Cobie and Rhino's FACEBOOK FRIEND LISTS and hitting on the hot guys thread!
Jillikers!

The All Words that Rhyme with Jillikers Thread!
The "Pictures of operation scars" thread.
The "Let's Nitpick Historical References in TV Themes" Thread. wink

love love to Kent.
lol
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/10/10 04:41 AM
The "101 Reasons Why Kent Should Adopt "Sprockman" As His New Surname" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/20/10 02:46 AM
The "How The LMB Resorted To Cannibalism (For Fun & Profit)" Thread
The "Real LWers Hate Books and Libraries" Thread
The "Valyooz ov prahpurr spelin" Thredd.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/20/10 03:09 AM
The "21-Day Stick of Butter Diet" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/20/10 04:17 AM
The "1001 things you could buy close to home but when to Wal-Mart to buy instead" thread
The "list of characters DC hasn't killed yet" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/20/10 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
The "list of characters DC hasn't killed yet" thread.
That would be pretty short list nowadays
The "<blink>*HIC*</blink> Abin is so drunk that...<blink>*HIC*</blink>" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/26/10 03:19 AM
The "101 Drinks That Taste Better With A Power Ring Dropped In Them" thread
The "Name Real-Life Acquaintances on Whom You Have an Unrequited Crush" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/02/10 03:44 AM
The "Help Me Facebook Stalk All My Annoying Exes and Near-Exes! Win Valuable Prizes!" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/02/10 03:45 AM
"All-Pics of Lardy in a speedo"
"Actual Used-Speedos Worn By Lardlad Now Up on Ebay!"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/03/10 06:07 AM
The "The Horror, The Horror! Bad Music Vid-implants From the 3010s!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/04/10 04:02 AM
The "Bring Back Justin Thyme" thread
The "Free Lindsay Lohan Campaign Petition" thread.
The "Support BP" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/21/10 03:12 AM
The "dedman's EZ Guide To At-Home Fossil Fuel Refining" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/03/10 03:58 AM
The "Let's Pester the 911 Operator With Inane Questions" thread
The "End Every Declaration With 'IMO' Thread"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/03/10 04:07 AM
The "Will Clandestinely Post All Giffen Critiques To His Facebook Page For A Modest 75¢ Per Sentence" thread
The "Let's Plan the Next Legion World Gathering at a Convention Giffen'll be at, so that we can Actually Chop off his Fingers and Toes!" thread.
The "Name Your Favorite Keith Giffen Extremity" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/06/10 02:08 AM
The "101 Nice Things To Say About Insurance Industry Executives" thread
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
The "Name Your Favorite Keith Giffen Extremity" thread.
The "Which body part should I name after Keith Giffen?" thread
The "Which body part should I name after Kathy Griffin?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/07/10 02:00 AM
The "DIY-at-home Plaster Cast Your Favorite Extremity Then Post The Results Here" thread
The "Danny Bonaduce should post on LW!" thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/07/10 04:25 PM
The "It was premature to ban _____" thread ...
The "Fun with the Fibonacci sequence" thread
The "Octogenarian Celebrities Who Should Model the Classic Wonder Woman Costume" Thread.
The Revive this Thread, Thread.
The "Let's talk about rock salt!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/08/10 05:32 AM
The "Top Ten Legion Worlders You Like To Imagine Having Sex With" thread
The "Favorite Felonies To Commit At Conventions" thread.
The "Top Ten Legion Worlders You Like To Imagine Having Sex With" thread
Actually, I think both Lash and Cobie have started versions of that thread.

I'm just sayin'
The All Goran Bregovich Thread.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/09/10 02:09 AM
The 10 things Ric will not post a rant about thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/10/10 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
[b] The "Top Ten Legion Worlders You Like To Imagine Having Sex With" thread
Actually, I think both Lash and Cobie have started versions of that thread.

I'm just sayin' [/b]
The "Why Did Nightcrawler Take Down My 'Top Ten Legion Worlders That You'd Never Want To Even Imagine Having Sex With' Survey" Thread?
The "Great Quotes From That Underappreciated '70s cartoon, The Funky Phantom" Thread.
The "Rude and Nasty Comments by Rockhopper Lad" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/10/10 03:20 AM
The "Should My As-Yet-Unchristened Male Alt Propose Marriage Online Just So I Can Help Rocky Scam Totally Awesome Free 'Engagement' Gifts From The Entire LMB?" Thread
The "Inane 24 Or 25 Or So Word Post" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/12/10 03:02 AM
The "Should cleome Grow A Beard and/or Mustache?" thread
The "Happy Un-Birthday, guest" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/12/10 03:14 AM
The "Let's Offer the Lurkers Money If They'll Finally Start Posting" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/12/10 05:16 PM
The "Let's Offer the Lurkers Money for Sex" thread
The "Let's track lurkers' IP addresses, hunt them down in real life and make them pay!" thread
The "Let's make lurkers pay by forcing them to listen to Nirvana" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/19/10 05:40 AM
The "Posting While Coked To The Gills" thread
The "Posting About Angie Harmon's Evilness" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/20/10 01:47 AM
The "Nothing But Photos Of My Cats' Hairballs" thread
The "All Cat Hairball Recipes" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/20/10 01:52 AM
The "All Hairball Helper Recipes" thread
The "Pictures Of Cat Hairballs That Look LIke John Oates" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/20/10 02:23 AM
The "Good Grief! Even More Words That Don't Rhyme And Don't Look Like They Rhyme, Either!" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/20/10 04:53 AM
The "Do you see Jesus' image in my cat's hairball?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/20/10 10:35 PM
The "At-Home Bronzing Of Sacred Cat Hairballs For Fun & Profit" thread
The "All-youtube Clips of Cats Barfing Hairballs" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/21/10 12:36 AM
1,001 ways to change the kitty litter
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/21/10 03:31 PM
"Learn To Read The Future In Pans Of Used Kitty Litter For Fun 'N Profit" thread

or

"Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Reading Pans Of Used Kitty Litter"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/07/10 03:29 AM
The "Which Extremity Should I Have Pierced Next?" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/19/10 04:11 AM
The "Which Legionnaires earned deposits in your 'spank bank'?" thread
The "Let's Convince Joyce DeWitt to join Legion World!" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/19/10 04:16 AM
"The All-Lana the Horny Cougar" thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/19/10 04:40 AM
The "Who should have died in the blind school fire?" thread
The "Why I love dealing with idiots" thread.
The "Lardy's etiquette advice" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/19/10 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
The "Which Legionnaires earned deposits in your 'spank bank'?" thread
The "All Hail the Lost Art of Subtle Inference" thread

shocked
The "Let's Ban Photos of Erin Grey From LW" thread.
The "Finer Points of Poststructuralism" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/25/10 06:47 PM
The "Which LMBers Should The FBI Wiretap" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/25/10 06:50 PM
The "There's no way Dev is obsessed with an actress named Erin Grey" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/25/10 10:02 PM
The "Let's Pester Pro Comic Book Writers And Artists Until We Get At Least One Restraining Order Each" thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/25/10 10:46 PM
The "Let's judge the biggest hemorrhoid" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/26/10 04:14 PM
The "Let's Ask Pro Comic Book Writers And Artists About Their Hemorrhoids" thread
The "The DCU Needs More Wanton Death and Destruction!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/27/10 12:16 AM
The "Top Ten Reasons To Jump Into Bed With Earth Man" thread
The "Which '60s/'70s Actress Gets Her Own Tribute Thread Next" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/27/10 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Kent:
The "Lardy's etiquette advice" thread
Wouldn't that be FUN?!?! laugh
The "Only Post In This Thread When No One Else Is On The Board" thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/02/10 05:25 PM
The "Legion World All-Male Bonding Thread: No Girl Posters Allowed! <<< Unless you have cigars and can post in a convincingly manly manner, this means YOU; cleome, Fat Cramer and Fanfic Lass!" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/02/10 05:27 PM
The "Let's Insult The Size Of A Random LMB Dude's Cigar" thread
The "Sometimes A Cigar Is Just A Cigar (Sorry Chief)" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/02/10 05:33 PM
The "Let's Take A Time Bubble To Go Pester Freud and Jung With Inane Questions" thread
The "Psychoanalyze The Poster Above You" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/02/10 05:43 PM
The "Thread Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?" thread

InvisibleKidII
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/02/10 05:58 PM
The "Hey! Let's Selectively Breed Outdoor Miner And cleome, Thus Producing A Super Know-It-All Poster Who Will Be Able to Take Care Of All Our Inane Advice Needs In One Thread" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/17/10 10:59 PM
The "Vote For Which Lucky LMB-er Will Serve As <strike>Host</strike> Surrogate To the cleome/OM Hybrid In 2011!" thread
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
Originally posted by Kent:
[b]The "Lardy's etiquette advice" thread
Wouldn't that be FUN?!?! laugh [/b]
um...

how to say this?

N.
O.

W.
A.
Y.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/18/10 11:02 PM
The "Let's Vote on Kent's Next Avatar" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/31/10 05:47 AM
The "Let's Use These Ten Infamous Slurs In Our Postings At Least Three Times A Week From Now On" thread
"The thread that would not lye"...

I figured it would be too hard to keep clean.
"The thread that doubles as dental floss"
It tastes great and it works great too.
The "I'm Just Posting in This Thread So I Can Hit a Posting Milestone Before Bed" Thread.
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
The "I'm Just Posting in This Thread So I Can Hit a Posting Milestone Before Bed" Thread.
Longest thread EVER!
That actually was my 12,999th post. laugh
The "Let's all post until we hit another thousand" post!
Ok well, that'll be my own personal one this year! wink
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
That actually was my 12,999th post. laugh
Congrats on 13,000+, Rockhopper Lad!
How about the "My boot is better than your boot" thread?
This could mean Legion reboots or footwear, whatever you want. Time to polish up those 80's cowboy boots!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/23/11 05:17 AM
The "Diss My Boot And I'll Bust A (Nelly) Cap In Your ___!" thread
The "All Pictures of Rockhopper Lad in His Pirate Costume" Thread.
The "All Picture of Rockhopper Lad in various stages of removing His Pirate Costume" thread.
The "please, please keep your pirate shirt ON RL, we're begging you!!!" thread. poke
The "what color was your phlegm today?" thread
The "Pictures of things that passed through your colon undigested" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/24/11 04:00 AM
The "All-Posting With A Low-Grade Fever" thread

InfectiousLass
The "I can't believe I almost forgot to post" thread.
shocked
The "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Appreciation" Thread.
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/24/11 04:05 PM
The "Come On In And Let Mrs Butterworth Give You Some Hot, Sweet, Sticky Lovin'" Thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/24/11 08:29 PM
The "1001 ways to roast a marshmallow" thread
The "Unusual Collective Nouns Discussion" thread.
The Onomatopoeia thread ..... oink! brrrrrrrr!!!
meow!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/26/11 07:43 PM
The "101 Reasons Why Phil Jimenez' Art Totally Stinks" thread
"The next person burp me" thread
The "Hey, you owe me a poem" thread. love
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/08/11 03:20 AM
"Pictures of Member's Random Bodily Fluids"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/12/11 09:08 PM
The "Who Should You Be Doing Right Now?" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/12/11 11:52 PM
The "20's Song Lyrics That Taught Me Everything I Needed To Know About Bananas And Stuff" thread.
The " Post nothing about nothing " thread.
The "What I Do with My Prehensile Tail" thread.
The let's all role-play tapeworm infections! thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/15/11 01:27 AM
The "1001 reasons why I wish LSH was published by Marvel" thread
The "Do These Shoes Go With My Purse?" thread.

<And a BIG sorry to Thriftshop Debutante if this was,in fact, going to be your next thread subject>
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/16/11 08:11 PM
The "101 Uses For Those Nifty Tar Balls Washing Up On The Gulf Coast" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/26/11 10:05 PM
The "Charity Benefit Auction For Lindsay Lohan" thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/03/11 03:32 PM
The "Let's have the next gathering at the Charlie Sheen one-man show" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/03/11 09:26 PM
The "The Most Amazing Things I've Ever Put In My Mouth" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/10/11 12:30 AM
The "Posting While Getting Others Drunk (And Lifting Their Wallets)" thread
"I'm thinking of a Hannibal."
"Synonyms- Academic Writing-Style!"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/13/11 05:34 PM
The "Would You Delete The Previous Poster From Our Reality?" thread
How about the "MMB Idol" thread? That's right ... each week we all vote and the thread with the least amount of votes goes home.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/14/11 09:46 PM
The "Bunny-Flavored Pancakes On Mods' Heads" thread
The "Anyone Who Doesn't Like Doo-Doo is a Spinach-Head" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/17/11 04:18 PM
The "Would You Buy A Used Car From The Previous Poster?" thread
The "Which LW Poster Would Make the Best Public Radio Personality?" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/19/11 05:44 PM
The "Which TV Pundit Should Join the Legion Next?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/20/11 05:23 PM
The "Which Legion World Members Are Probably Going To Burn Like A Charcoal Briquette In Hell" Thread.

The "Jesus Lad Superloves You" Thread
It seems like the appropriate time to submit these two for approval/rejection again.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/11/11 12:46 AM
The "Would You Take The Measurements Of The Previous Poster?" thread
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/11/11 12:49 AM
The "Where would you take the measurements of the previous poster?" thread...
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/11/11 12:57 AM
The "Duel To The Death: English System Vs. Metric System-- Only ONE Will Survive The Cataclysm!!" thread
The " I Wonder If The Previous Poster Can Dance" thread.
"Legion Worldalia: Interplanetary Series" where we personify places in the LMB and write comedy series about them.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/11/11 03:57 AM
The "Do The Reboots Lose Their Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight?" thread
The "Post Bunnies if You Want to End Rectons" thread
The "Let's All Come Up With New Names For Future King" thread. mad
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/09/11 07:01 PM
The "Let's Petition DC To Charge Six Bucks For A Ten-Page Comic (With A Tacky Four-Page Ad Insert From A Crappy Fast-Food Chain Which Shall Remain Nameless)!" thread
"Amalgame 4: Combine a Poster with Your Favorite Pest"
"I'm Thinking of an Annual Animal"
"Inane Three-Thousand-Four-Hundred-Sixty-Seven-Word Posts (No duplicate words allowed)"
The "Which Finger Am I Holding Up?" thread.
"My Favorite Prime Number, Which When Squared is Greater Than Pi Multiplied by 247, Is..."
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/11/11 07:14 PM
The "All Complete Copies of Celebrity Pre-Nuptial Agreements" thread
The "Help Me Name My Pet Rock" thread
The "Pictures of Pimples that so look like a famous comic book writer" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/11/11 07:37 PM
The "How To Sneak Foreign Objects Into Restaurant Food To Get Out Of Paying The Check" thread
The "LMB/Wizard of Oz Crossover Which Totally Copies Chris Claremont" thread
The " I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" thread.
The "I Can't Believe It's Not Better" thread.

(Oh wait...we already have lots of those.)
The " I Know YOU Are But What Am I?" thread.
The "Professor Layton and the Curious Message Board" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/13/11 01:35 AM
The "101 Awesome Things About Intestinal Parasites" thread
The " All ADD Subject Matter" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/13/11 06:21 PM
The "1001 ways to seduce a cat" thread
The "I've Got Way More Comics Than You Do" thread.
The "Optimal Number of Words for an Inane Post" Thread
" The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow Because..." thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/15/11 04:29 AM
The "Guess What I Just Picked Out Of My Teeth" thread
The " I've Got More Pubic Hair Than You Do" thread.
^ Can't we start ejecting some of these rejected ideas now? Please?
Oh sure, you WOULD say that after my last post wouldn't you??
You didn't think it was a coincidence, did you?
D'oh!
lol
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 09/16/11 06:24 PM
The "1,001 Things You Can Rescue From the Landfill and Plaster Onto Your Face for a Newer, Younger Complexion!" thread
The "Let's Pester Legion Creators to Make Every Legionnaire Bald" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/03/11 11:11 AM
The "Should We Behead The Talking Dauphin We Decided To Get?" thread
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/03/11 12:59 PM
1,001 anagrammatic limericks about the Lebesgue Integral in Spaces of Finite Dimension.
The "Fish Chum Recipes for Our New Talking Dolphin" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/04/11 01:24 PM
The "Every Dolphin's Talkin' At Me I Don't Hear A Word They're Sayin'" thread
The "Tell A Story Using Algebraic Equations" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/09/11 12:11 AM
The "Occupy DC Comics" thread
The "The Legion of Superheroes Should Transfer to Marvel Comics" thread
The "The Legion of Superheroes Should Transfer to Marvel Comics" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/09/11 10:03 PM
The "Ear Candling For Beginners" thread
The "Double Posting Etiquette" Thread
The " I'm An Honourary Newfie Now " thread.
Originally posted by future king:
The " I'm An Honourary Newfie Now " thread.
The "Posters Who Change into Dogs" thread.
The "Posters That Change Back To Human Again" thread??
wink
The "Watch My Nose Grow Longer Like Pinocchio's!" Thread
The "I Love My Job" thread!
The "Let's Compare Salaries" thread!
The "I Hate Reboots" thread!
The "I Hate Reboot's Threads!" thread
The "Guess My Real Name" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/15/11 04:56 PM
The "I'll Give You Fifty Bucks To Egg My Ex-Bosses' Cars And T.P. Their Homes" thread
The "I Can Top That Offer By Giving You A Thousand Bucks To Do Those Things To My Ex-boss!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/16/11 03:40 PM
The "Countdown To Everyone Singing Europe's 'The Final Countdown'" thread
The "Count Up To Locking" thread
The "That's A Great Idea For A New Thread!" thread.
The "Write a Story One Syllable at a Time" thread
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/18/11 03:52 PM
The "Contractions Which're Too'ften Ignored" thread
The "My Great Aunt Twice Removed Can Beat Up Yours" thread
The "My Great Aunt Twice Removed Can Beat Off Yours" thread. lol
The "My Great Aunt Twice Removed's Pictures with the Beatles" thread!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/19/11 09:21 PM
The "Top Ten CEOs You'd Like To See Festively Carved Like Pumpkins" thread
The "Real People You'd Attack If You Became a Zombie" thread
The "I Can't Believe It's Not A Real Thread" thread.
The "Other Unknown Ingredients of Spam" thread
The "My Swiss Cheese Has More Holes In It Than Yours" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/24/11 06:35 PM
The "My Tax Bracket Has More Loopholes Than Yours" thread
The "Guess how many holes my undergarments have" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/26/11 07:21 AM
The "Would You Wear the Undergarments of the Previous Poster?" thread
The "Would You Smell the Undergarments of the Previous Poster" Thread?
The "Try My New Pot Pourri Panties" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/30/11 06:46 PM
The "101 Creative Ideas To Express Road Rage" thread
The "101 Things to do with Toenail Clippings" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/30/11 07:09 PM
The "Pictures Of Scary Stuff We've Found In Our Fast Food" thread
The "LMBPests Pictures" Thread
The "Freudian Analysis of the 'LMB Tell a Story II:The Sequel' Thread" Thread.
The "Report All Instances of Innuendo in the Forums" thread
The "Let's Take Away A Word In A Post And Replace It With Another Word" thread.
The "Pictures of Membranes" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/06/11 02:20 AM
The "All Pictures of People Reading Comics With The Covers Folded Over" thread
The " Sdrawkcab Tsop Nac I, Kool" thread.
The "Who Can Shout the Loudest (with links to audio files)" thread.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/13/11 01:51 AM
The "When did you last Puke?" thread.
The "No Really, You Need This Breathmint" thread.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/13/11 06:42 PM
The "Guess what I pulled from my belly button" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/13/11 06:44 PM
The "All Classical Guitar Works Played On A Tissue Over A Comb" thread
The "Quick, Someone Kiss Me!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/14/11 03:33 PM
The "Quack! Someone Throw Me A Bread Crust!" thread
The "Things to Count Instead of Sheep" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/14/11 03:52 PM
The "Countdown To Counting" thread
The "Countdown in Morse Code" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/14/11 03:57 PM
The "Countdown in Klingon" thread
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/15/11 03:09 AM
The "Reverse your post count by posting in this thread" thread.
The "Reserve Your Post On Here" thread.
The "LMBPetting Thread"

Originally posted by Arm Fall Off Boy:
The "What's your favorite letter of the alphabet and please do not duplicate someone else's answer" thread.
lol
The "Here, Try Some Of THIS" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/20/11 06:12 PM
The "1,001 Awesome Things About Tofurkeyâ„¢" thread

urk
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/20/11 06:34 PM
The "1001 things Desdemona has squirted herself in the face with" thread
The " Let's Pantomime A Question" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/22/11 02:36 AM
The "Let's Sell Our Plasma To Raise Money To Send One Lucky LMBer To Mime School" thread
The " Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koould I Have This Next Dance" thread.
Posted By: ActorLad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/11 06:05 PM
The "Scratch & Sniff" thread
The "I Am Thinking of a Prime Number" Thread
But we almost passed "I Am Thinking of a Kid Prime Number."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/11 08:43 PM
The "What's your Social Security Number and Credit Card Info?" thread
The all-obscure Wizards of Waverly Place quotes thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/11 11:07 PM
The "Why Johnny Hart Is The Best Comics Producer Ever, Except For Dik Browne and Mort Walker" thread

urk
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/11 11:30 PM
The "Joel Schumaker's 'Batman and Robin' Is the Best Film EVAR!" thread
The "Dammit, why doesn't Legion World have more fans of obscure self-mythologizing British rock bands from the 70s?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/27/11 03:56 AM
The "Let's Discuss Meatloaf With The Rebooted Super-Companions" thread
The "I wonder if the Super-Companions ever cut Tree-Man's extra limbs off for food?" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/27/11 04:02 AM
The "Joel Schumaker and Rob Liefeld's Love Child" thread
The "I Love Joel Schumaker Movies And Rob Liefeld Comics" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/27/11 05:17 PM
The "Let's Get Joel Schumaker To Direct The Legion Movie and Rob Liefeld To Draw The Official Tie-In!" thread
Posted By: Lad Boy Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/27/11 05:22 PM
The "Post pictures of yourself in Mike Gell-inspired costumes" thread.
"Lets all post one word replies to each and every thread on MMB!"
The "Guess What Language This Is" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/31/11 05:15 PM
The "Guess What Kind of 'Feminine Protection' I'm Wearing Today" thread
The "Guess My Infection!" thread
The "Dress My Infection" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/22/12 08:31 PM
The "Bad Pick-Up Crinolines" thread
The "Most Heinous Crime You'd Like to Commit" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/26/12 04:20 AM
"Let's Discuss Leitmotifs!"
The "Insult the Person Below Me" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/28/12 09:38 PM
The "What The Heck Was Up Your Nose Last Night?" thread
In the spirit of a few Spaceopoly threads....

"I'm Thinking of an Anal." I remain thankful Lardy never started this thread...
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/01/12 12:00 AM
^ lol
The "Best Banjo Jokes" Thread.
The "Discuss Your Bowel Movements" thread.
The "how do we choose between so many awesome political candidates?" thread.
The "Why Super-Breath is the most awesome super-power ever!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/12 07:58 PM
The "All Shiftless LMBers" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/12 09:56 PM
The "How I'm prepared for the zombie shark-vampire apocalypse" thread
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/10/12 09:58 PM
The "Let's talk about bad casseroles!" thread
The "I like to braid my armpit hair!" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/11/12 05:59 PM
The "Lets name Snooki's baby" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/12/12 02:48 AM
The "How Sausage Is Made" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/12/12 03:27 AM
The "My God Can Beat Up Your God" thread
The "Let's teach Rockhopper Lad about pop culture" thread
The "Which Motet or Anthem is Your Latest Earworm?" Thread
The "What's your favorite infection?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/12/12 04:10 AM
The "What's You Favorite Infarction?" thread
The "Who's Your Favorite Martian?" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/13/12 11:51 AM
The "Beautiful voices of Black Metal and the people who have them" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/14/12 03:21 AM
The "All-Rugburn Photos" thread
The "Let's Talk Snuff Films!" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/17/12 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
The "Let's Talk Snuff Films!" thread.
Don't ever go on Tor, you will be horrified.

Ontopic...

The "I just wet the bed" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/17/12 06:00 PM
The "101 Groovy Religious Cults You Can Join This Weekend (For Fun & Profit!)" thread
The "'Deliverance' Re-enactors Society" thread.
The "I'm sick and my breath smells weird" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/12 08:28 PM
The "Great Wines Of Wyoming" thread
"Nam'Lor made me do it"
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/12 08:33 PM
"What I Found in the Neighbor's Trash" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/24/12 08:35 PM
The "All-Talking Trash About Other Comic Message Boards" thread
Originally posted by cleome45:
The "Great Wines Of Wyoming" thread
LOL!

The "Quislet's Cooking With Tomatoes" thread
The All-Links-to-Off-Key-Cover-Versions-of-Deep-Purple's-"Woman From Tokyo" Thread.
The "Let's Discuss Coprock" Thread.
^Kent, lol

The All-Pretentious-70s-Movies-Directed-By-Trust-Fund-Brats Thread.
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
^Kent, lol

The All-Pretentious-70s-Movies-Directed-By-Trust-Fund-Brats Thread.
laugh

I suspect your idea could require an entire separate subforum.

The "Look What I Found in Tom Cruise's Beard" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 01:22 AM
The "Would You Throw Tomatoes At The Previous Poster?" thread
The "Put a Curse on the Poster Above You" thread.
The "Ketchup really IS a vegetable!" thread.

Kent, ironically, the 70s also produced some of my favorite movies...mostly from outside the USA.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 01:26 AM
The "Let's Find A Duran Duran Song That cleome45 Will Admit Doesn't Suck" thread
The "Let's Find a Nirvana Song that Fanfic Lady Will Admit Doesn't Suck" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 01:30 AM
The "101 Totally Awesome Duran Duran/Nirvana* Mashup Videos!" thread

*<span style="font-size: 11px;">"Durdurvana?"</span>
The "Ear Wax Sculpture Art" thread.
The "I'd Like to Rip Chris Cornell's Tongue Out and Stick Needles In His Eyeballs" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 01:35 AM
The "Bring Back Earth Man!" thread
The "Even Nam'Lor wouldn't do THAT" thread. ^
The "Count All the Wrinkles on Keith Giffen's Face" thread.
The "Faraway Lad Posts Too Much!" thread. frown
Kent, I miss Darden, too.

The "Videos of People Dancing Like Their Pants Are Too Tight, Because They Probably Are" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 02:00 AM
The "Count The Wrinkles In This Pair Of Pants" thread
The "Ann Hebistand Deliberately Gives Bad Fashion Tips So She Can Look Better Than Everyone Else" thread.
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 02:09 AM
The "101 Reasons to Love Your Repo Man" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 02:11 AM
The "Sh#t They Say On YouTube Comments" thread

<span style="font-size: 10px;">(Seriously. How do I keep forgetting that YouTube comments are not meant for human consumption?)</span>

urk
The "101 Arguments Why the Movie 'Repo Man' Is Not Overrated" thread.
The "Let's Reconsider the Academic Discourse About Repo-Man in Light of the Housing Crisis, the 'Occupy' Movement, and Wholesale Plundering by Banks" thread.
The "All Tony Banks's Solo Career" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 02:22 AM
The "1001 things Micheal Bay plans to blow-up in the Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles movie" Thread
The "Michael Bay Does Too Have Talent" thread.
The "All-Dudley Moore!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/12 02:26 AM
The "All-Dinty Moore!" thread
The "Which Is Worse, the Original 'Arthur' or the Remake?" thread.
The "Which Richard Prior Movie is Worse? The Toy, Bustin' Loose, Some Kind of Hero, or Superman III?" thread.
^Kent, Superman III by far. I love my parents, but I'm still angry that they forced me to see it when I was ten years old.

The "Let's Write a Thesis on the Richard Pryor/Gene Wilder Team-Up Ouevre" thread.
^could be done.

"The Kill-This-Dredd Competition"
The Eating-Thread Competition
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/26/12 04:10 AM
The "Threads" thread
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/26/12 10:34 AM
"Thora's Man Appreciation" thread
The "Lash, Cobie, and Quislet Need to be Less Introverted" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/12 01:11 AM
The "Destroy All Inanities!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/30/12 03:57 AM
The "Would You Delete All The Posts Of The Poster Above You?" thread
The "Let's See Who Can Delete All His/Her Old Posts Fastest" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/31/12 05:48 PM
The "Where The Elite Meet To Delete The Indiscreet" thread
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/31/12 05:53 PM
The "Petition to Make War & Peace Longer" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/31/12 07:41 PM
The "Why The Legion Would Be So Much More Awesome If Stephanie Meyer Wrote It" thread
The "Name that bodily fluid!" thread.
The "Make Artwork with Bodily Fluids" thread
The "What if colonoscopies are just a trick by Imskian perverts?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/02/12 04:33 PM
The "Would You Drink The Blood Of The Poster Above You?" thread
Posted By: Future Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/02/12 04:49 PM
The "Hooker & Hustler-related June 2012 Solicitations and Images" thread
The "Let's Discuss our Favorite Actuaries!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/22/12 08:05 PM
The "No Man Can Eat 1,000 Ridiculous Tater Tots" thread

Not to be confused with the "No Man Can Eat 100 Saltines While Whistling 'L'Internationale'" thread
The "Spam scabs! Spam scabs! Delicious little Spam scabs!" thread.
Posted By: KidChaos Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/12 02:22 AM
The "I can't believe it's only 97% inane ramblings" thread
The slightly depressing "Nane Ramblings" thread. Now, with %3 validity. wink
Posted By: KidChaos Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/12 02:48 AM
The "Let's have trenchant, meaningful discussion about the events that shape our lives" thread*

*note: it ended up being about cellular trim rays and that guy Princess Projectra talked to for two panels back in 1968.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/12 02:50 AM
The "I Dare You To Eat These Mystery Fungi That I Found Growing In A Vacant Lot" thread
Posted By: KidChaos Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/24/12 06:14 AM
The "What does it mean it my stool looks like <fill in the blank>?" thread
the "Oh my god, Rick, the cat has dragged a skink into the house... getitoutgetitoutgetitout!" thread.
The "Rate My Zits" thread
The "Answering Questions With Death Threats" thread.
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/01/12 05:56 AM
The "Numbers that haven't been used for numbered threads yet" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/01/12 12:05 PM
The "All Freaky Gynecological Problems That Men Really Don't Want To Me Talk About At Mealtimes" thread

(Now with up to 50% more blood than in all previous such threads combined! Perfect for the season!)
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/01/12 12:20 PM
The "things to do with a piece of wet carpet" thread
The "101 Weird Things About My Toilet" thread.
The "101 ways to combine wet carpets and toilets" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/11/12 11:55 PM
The "101 Delicious Ways To Prepare Those Soggy, Fallen Autumn Leaves For Your Family's Dinners" thread
The "101 awesome insects you must try" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/13/12 04:37 AM
The "If You Can't Be With The Protean You Love, Love The Protean You're With" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/13/12 08:24 AM
The "All inclusive guide to being a hipster" thread
"101+ Ways to Tell People They Smell Bad"
"200 reasons we should no longer have Inane MMB Threads."
"Rejected ideas for perfectly serious and logical MMB threads"
The "Lets collect fifteen thousand sand dollars and see if DC will sell the Legion to us." thread.
The "Interpet my medical exam results" thread
The "problem with sentient food" thread.
The "Herringbone vs. Tweed" thread.
The "Rank all the Legionnaires in terms of environmental friendliness" thread
The "Rank all environments in terms of friendliness to Legionnaires" thread.
The "Rank all Legionnaires in terms of friendliness" thread
The "Rank all ranks" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/30/13 05:16 PM
The "Rank inane threads" thread
The "Rank all threads" thread
The Rank How Bad Each Thread Ranks Thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/01/13 08:06 PM
The weaving inane threads into inane blankets thread
The "Which Scissors are best to cut Thread?" thread
The "How Do You Rate on the Bristol Stool Chart?" Thread.
The "Pictures of your Last Stool Sample" thread
"Rickshaw1 Becomes Time Trapper... All Bow Down Before Him." Honestly, I have no clue why this wasn't a great thread. It's got it all, laughter, pathos, tragedy, Love in the Time of Cholera...
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/03/13 03:20 AM
The "Kickstarter to Send Cranky to Charm School" thread
Posted By: .. Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/03/13 05:19 AM
The "Look what I found in my nose" thread
The "Look What YOU Found In My Nose" thread
The "My nose runs pomegranate and wine snot! thread.
The "Enumerate all the Legion Worlders ever" thread
the "Lest all post under Rickshaw's name and make him the top poster" post.

What? I said it was rejected.
The "describe your latest disease in excruciating detail" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/21/13 08:33 PM
The "Countdown To Clucking" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/21/13 08:35 PM
The "Countdown To Logging" thread

(Axe-flinging while wearing plaid optional. PlaidLad Persuader )
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/21/13 08:37 PM
The "Countdown To Snogging" thread

(Not to be confused with The "Countdown To cleome's Banning" thread.)

banned
The "Countdown to Flogging" Thread. But you just know Thora would push for that!
The lint collection prize draw thread.
The "Countdown to Bobbing" thread. At the end we all bob for apples.
followed closely by the "Countdown to Sobbing" thread where all the sore losers blame the forks, or the apples, or their bad backs, or the depth of the water, or that the winner was there when there were more apples, or their butterfly costume jammed against the side of the bucket, or that the fork hurt their teeth, or that they were pushed, or their Harelquin costume didn't have a mouth to let them bob or they had an oppressed childhood where they didn't get as much apple bobbing practice as all of the others, or someone replaced the water with petrol and lit it, or that there were piranha in the tank when it was their turn, or...
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/23/13 08:21 PM
[applause]

The "Which End Of The Candy Corn Do You Bite Off First (And If You Don't Do It MY WAY You're A Big Stupid Jerkface)?" thread
The "Meaning of Life found in Political Pamphlets" thread.
The "Next Poster's Display Name Must Start with the Last Letter of the Previous Poster's Display Name" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/24/13 04:34 PM
The "I Love Internet Explorer And All Things Microsoftâ„¢!" thread
The "Sign Up for Otto Orion's Real Life Deadliest Game" thread
"The Mobbing Thread". Of course, since we can't even decide what type of mob we'll be, I doubt this will get off the ground.
"The Maudlin Thread" where we sink into a well of whiny, self absorbed, self pity.
The "Best Pictures Takein in a Morgue" thread
The "Posting from elsewhere in the solar system" thread (unfortunately)
The "Enumerate the Bacteria in your home" thread
The "How to clean your part of the Kandor bottle" thread.
The "What does the fox REALLY say?" thread
The "If I were a pomegranate" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/27/13 10:51 PM
The "If I Were A Pomeranian" thread
The "Show off your Pompadour pics" thread
The "Talk Like a Pompous Windbag" thread
The "I lost my soul to a psychopomp" romance thread.
The "Things You Would Trade Your Soul For" thread
The "My throw has the highest thread count" thread.
The "Use of 'Throw' as a Noun" Thread.
The "Enumerate all the Nouns in the English Language" thread
The "Save a Verb. Use a Noun" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/29/13 04:15 AM
The "Insult An LMBer's Fashion Sense" thread
The "Overhaul an LMBer's Wardrobe" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/29/13 05:13 PM
The "Haul An LMBer Across Your Knee" thread

(Oh, who am I kidding? That one's totally in the archives, somewhere...)
The "Best Ways to Maul Someone" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/29/13 05:19 PM
The "Darth Maul: Triumphal Sex God Of Our Galaxy And Beyond!" thread
The "Chart Maul from WildC.A.T.S. IQ v size" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/30/13 04:59 PM
The "Why Dressing Up As Grimbor And Charma To Greet The Kiddies On 10/31 Is A Great Idea And Can't Possibly Lead To Your Neighbors Calling The Cops" Thread
The "Dare Me To Do Something else else Stupid" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 10/30/13 05:06 PM
(Wait. Aren't those last two essentially the same thread?) poke

The "Constant, Undeserved Umbrage At Posters You'd Never Even Talked To Before Today" Thread
(well, mine's more general and yours is a lot more specific and funny :p)

The "Describe How I Feel After A Lousy Day in Excruciating Detail" thread
The "Joy of waiting in a ticket queue" thread.
The "Guess Which Body Part I'm Scratching" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/07/13 05:11 PM
The "Sex Fantasies About Elected Officials" thread
"The Space Station health and safety regulations seminar" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/08/13 06:37 PM
The "How To Play The Cornet Using Only Your Feet" thread
The "Foot Hygiene for Orchestras in C Major" thread.
The "How to Play a Cornet with your Farts" thread
The "Hygiene for Flatulent Orchestras in C Minor" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/09/13 08:03 PM
The "Kiss Me, I Just Downed Three Raw Onion Sandwiches!" thread
The "Help! i've got the Hots for Halitosis" thread.
The "Pictures of Members' Members" thread
(I believe you need a Member-ship code for that sub-forum.)

The "I wonder if I'll ever be anything more than a humble lab assistant" thread.
The "High-Fiber Diet Appreciation" Thead.
The "Low-Fiver Diet Appreciation Thread: Post Detailed Accounts of Your Last Bowel Movement!"
The "How to have a diet on a fiver, without starving" thread.
The "I enjoy painful dentistry" thread
The "Converting your entire home into an aquarium" thread.
The "Making It Easy to Stalk Me (Post All of Your Personal Information Here)" thread
The "Phone hacking the phones of people who phone hack others who pay phone hackers to phone hack celebs." thread
The "Twerking while Working" thread
The "I sold my country into slavery on a football bet" thread.
The "Football players I want as slaves" thread.

Hmmm, although somehow I don't think this would be rejected...
The "slave to the rhythm" thread.
The "Rocky's Thread-Killing Tips" Thread.
The "Top Tips for not Falling Over Rocks" thread.
The "people I'd like to stone to death" thread
The "Beard Styles for Stonings" thread.
The "Recommend the best rock types for stonings" thread.
The "Don't use natives of Dryad in stonings" thread
The "101 Ways to Punish Adulterers on Dryad" thread.
The "One Who is Without Sin Casting the First Dryad Native" thread.
The "One who has been working out lots, lift the first Dryad native" thread.
With a tip of the hat to Thothy:
The "Funeral for a Killed Thread" Thread.
The "I attended Herbert West's School of Reanimated Threads" thread.
The "People I Would Like to Kill and Reanimate as My Mindless Slaves" thread
The "Mindless Slaves I'd Like to Reanimate With a Bit More Common Sense" thread.
The "People I'd Be Willing to be Enslaved To" thread
The "ratting out your race to get privileges from your enslavers" thread.
The "Costumes for Legion Worlders if they were Slaves" thread
The "Grimbor Slave Accessory" Thread
The "Real-life Diseases for Infectious Lass to Use on Enemies" thread. Complete with pictures.
The "Time Trapper's I spy at the end of time game" thread.
The "Things the Atomic Axe can't cut" thread
The "Storm Boy Spare Parts Catalogue" thread.
The "Onomatopoeia of Bodily Functions" thread
The "Rude Reep Daggle Transformations" thread.
The "LSH Villains not quite as bad as my boss" thread
The "Spider Girl Hair Care" thread.
The "Which Bond villain would make the best Legion leader" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/14/14 05:54 AM
The "Guess What A Naked LMBer Wore Earlier Today By Sniffing Their Belly Button Lint" thread
The "More places for Pov to go pantsless" thread
The "guess where my finger's Been" thread
The "Where have Ibby and Blaze been?" thread.
The "What Have Ibby and Blaze Been Doing?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/18/14 06:58 PM
The "All Cockroach Appreciation" thread
The "Coleopteron Recipe" thread.
The All New Pictures of Chewed Up Food in Our Mouths Thread!
The "Prechewed food menu for relatives" thread.

The "Pictures of Bleeding Pimples" thread
The "Once Infectious Lass gets through with you, you'll wish..." thread
The "Ways for a Xenophobic Daxamite to Kill You" thread
The "Putting the Lead Back into Paint and Petrol and Other Daxamite Defence Tips" thread.
The "Which Animal Dung Smells Best?" thread
The "Heretofore Unknown Uses for Gefilte Fish" thread
The "Laundry Cycles of Sweaty Superheroes" thread.
The "Places Where I've Been Naked" thread
"SPLAT" The Bulletman Appreciation thread.
The "Creative Ways to Torture Me" thread
"Surprise!" The no one expects the Inquisition thread.
"The Most Hideous Blemish" contest
The "Biggest Blemish on Legion World's Reputation" thread.
The "Tear My Reputation to Shreds" thread
The "Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy!" thread.
The "Interpret these photos of my fecal matter" thread
The "Who's the best Legionnaire Scat Singer?" thread.
The "Cats Singing in Rare Languages with less than 1000 speakers" thread
The "Protection from cruelty to Bagpipes" thread.
The "Fart Wars" thread about being in confined places in space and having to..well... you know.
The "Guess My Cholesterol Level" thread
The "Guess how long until the paramedics get here" thread.
The "Prank 911 calls to make" thread
The "How Much Plutonium Do You Need in a Prank Escalation?" thread.
The "Criticize Me Harshly" thread
The "Best Insults to Throw at the Criticise Me Harshly Thread" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/01/14 05:35 AM
The "Posting While Everyone Is Drunk Except You" thread
The "Legion World Temperance Society" thread.
The "The British Royalty as Legionnaires!" thread.
The "Persuader's Axe blade as Guillotine" thread.
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/01/14 09:25 PM
The "What music *aren't* you listening to?" thread.

Although we could totally use a "What's your favorite comic book that you've never actually read?" thread. I'd go with Sandman Mystery Theater. It's *amazing.* Revolutionary and life-changing, even. And I'll never read it. Just zero interest.

The "What comic have you read, but you'd never admit to on a Legion World thread" thread.
The "Foods Beginning With the Letter 'Q' (Except Quail and Quinoa)" Thread.
The "words that rhyme with orange" thread
The "Using sporange in quiche" thread.
The "Inedible Things to Put Into Quiche" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/03/14 05:45 AM
The "Quiche Me, I'm A Real Man!" thread
The "Croquettes > Quiche" thread
The "Using Croquettes on Sticks in Croquet" thread.
Posted By: Set Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/03/14 10:48 PM
The "Crochetting with Croquettes" thread.

Not to be confused with the "Macramé with Macaroni" or the "Croquet with Crocodiles" threads, obviously.

The "Crotchety Croatian Coquettes Crocheted Croquettes Croquet Carnival" Thread
The "Queenly Quotes concerning Quiches and Quilts" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/05/14 02:20 AM
The "All-Untranslatable French Puns" thread
The "Longest Time Spent Sleepless Contest" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/27/14 11:32 PM
Krypto The "Spay or Neuter The Poster Above You" thread Streaky
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/27/14 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Set

Although we could totally use a "What's your favorite comic book that you've never actually read?" thread. I'd go with Sandman Mystery Theater. It's *amazing.* Revolutionary and life-changing, even. And I'll never read it. Just zero interest.

rotflmao

Geoff Johns for me!

Never change, Set.
Astro City for me!

And I'll second Cleome's sentiment: Never change, Set.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/28/14 02:07 AM
The "Are You Really Gonna' Eat That?" thread
The "I totally dare you to eat that!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/28/14 05:48 PM
The "1,001 Things To Love About Ingrown Toenails, Hangnails, and Papercuts" thread
The "let's all try profem and see what happens"
The "1001 recipes for toenail clippings" thread.
Originally Posted by Set

I could have sworn there was a real thread like this! But I've run a search and nothing turned up, oh well...

(and I echo Cleome and Fanfie. Never change, Set!)
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/03/14 07:41 PM
The "Three Cheers For Public Acts Of Vandalism" thread
The "Does This Beard Make Me Look Like Vandal Savage?" thread
The "Get that Bearded Mrs Savage look" thread.
The "Celebrity Beards for Closeted Gay Men" thread
The "Beards that Control their Celebrity Owners" thread.
The Look What I Found in Alan Moore's Beard" thread.... oh, wait.
The "Reject Accepted Threads" thread.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/04/14 01:37 AM
Ugly-Ass Mofos Who Fo'd Your Mo'!
The "post a picture of yourself with a Moe-Fro*" thread.

*A Moe-Fro is, of course, a combination of a bowl cut with an afro!
The "How would you classify Guy Gardner's haircut?" thread
The "Hit Characters Until Their Personality Shifts" thread.
The "Experience 8 Emotions Simultaneously" thread
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/04/14 02:51 AM
"Post Pictures of That DUMP You Just Took"
The "Guess Who Dumped Me This Time?" thread
The "Scatomancy as a Legionnaire Power" thread.
The "Places to Display Poop Art" thread
The "Guessing Fickles next thread" thread.
The "Who is the most fickle poster of all time?" thread
The "Longest Tickle I've Ever Had" thread
The "Sexiest LMBer Screen Names" thread
The "Legion Worlders in TV screen tests" thread
The "Sign up for Screenings of Nippled-Costumed Batman" thread
The "Sign up as nipple model for Batman's Antarctic suit on location." thread
The "What happens to your nipples when it's cold?" thread
The "eye injuries resulting from frosty nipples treatment" thread.
The "things to poke your eye with" thread
The "I took my nipple injury blindness and turned it into a successful piracy venture. And you can too!" thread.
The "other things to pirate in order to make huge amounts of money" thread
The "How to subject pirates to piracy" thread.
The "Which Pirate is better: Captain Frake or Captain Hook"?
The "You have shamed Legionworld, off with a finger!" thread. It slowed everyone's typing.
The "Communicable diseases you would like to be infected with" thread.
The "Posting on this thread will give you syphilis" thread.

No interest at all...
The "self infecting to get Drura's attention" thread.
The ""My flu virus is worse than yours" thread
The "Galactic Circus of Plagues" thread.
The "Galactic Circus of Cheap Shock Value Comic Book Deaths" thread
The "Arcade vs Captain Atom Arena of Tedium!" thread
The "fun and gruesome ways to kill beloved characters" thread
The "Quick Switch Leaked Lead Villain" thread.
The "Bring Back Bit-O-Licorice" Thread.
The "Discuss Your Hemorrhoids" thread
The "Investigate Other People's Hemorrhoids" thread.
The"Incite Hemorrhoids in Other People" thread
The "Bit-O-Licorice Helped Me With My Hemorrhoids" thread.
The "candy that looks like poop!" thread
The "Poop That Tastes Like Candy" thread.
The "Pooping all over candy!" thread
The "Poop joke thread with a surprising lack of posts from FL" thread.
The "Identify the person by the smell of their poop!" thread
The "All-Hyacinth Bucket/Batman Slash Fiction" Thread.
The "Slash Fiction starring Legion Worlders" thread
The "Pulp Friction by rubbing comics together really quickly" thread.
The Profane One Word Posts Thread
The Insane One Word Posts Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/05/14 09:12 PM
The "Tisane One Word Posts" thread

(But only because there's already a thread in homage to tea: the beverage, right?)
The "I am so not glad cleome is back" thread! (because if it were created, and I doubt it ever would, I would close it myself!)
The "Word Up of Cameo Legion Appearances" thread.
The "Camel Cameos in My Favorite Works" thread
The 15th Anniversary Post-a-Thong
The All Purpose John Byrne Compliment Thread
The Bulletman & Bulletgirl Charity Fund Raiser for Head Injuries Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/16/15 04:27 AM
The "All-Gargling With Sriacha" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/16/15 04:28 AM
Originally Posted by Rockhopper Lad

I've read worse, honestly. Besides, technically it's not slash unless they're the same gender. hmmm
Originally Posted by cleome48

I've read worse, honestly. Besides, technically it's not slash unless they're the same gender. hmmm

The "How Do We Know Hyacinth Bucket Isn't a Drag Queen?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/16/15 05:36 AM
The "How Do We Know Batman Isn't A Drag King?" Thread
The "Let's See Who Can Hold His/Her Pee the Longest?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/16/15 05:46 AM
The "Carve Your Favorite Legionnaire From A Bar Of Soap Contest" Thread
The "Share Your Weird Sexual Fetish!" thread
The Querl Dox Therapy Group Thread.
The "look at how much money I lost! " thread
The "Let's Look for Apocalyptic Images in the Illustrations on Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Boxes" Thread.
The "Kick Me in the Nuts!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/23/15 02:17 PM
The "My Chocolate Bunny Can Beat Up Your Chocolate Bunny" Thread
The "Rate Members' Members" thread
Originally Posted by cleome48
The "Carve Your Favorite Legionnaire From A Bar Of Soap Contest" Thread

I'm actually surprised this isn't a thing among fans.
The "Share Your Deepest Darkest Insecurities" thread
The "Juggle While You Type!" thread.
The "I Love Overtime" thread
The "Let's Listen to Power Boy Complain About His Day" "Thread".
The "Best Elastic Character for Tug of War Competitions" thread
The "The Describe How the Ale I'm Drinking Tastes in Morse Code Thread".
The "Suppressed Comics of Alcohol Related Super Powers" thread.
The "Look What I Did With My Toenail Clippings!" Thread
Ew, too far IB ... too far.
Hm. My idea got rejected from the reject thread!
The "Legion of Super Reject Thread Rejects" thread
The Rob Liefeld Appreciation Society Thread
The "Hidden Worlds of Belly Button Lint" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/25/15 02:50 AM
The "101 Reasons To Skip Dessert" thread
The "I'm Giving Up Alcohol!" thread
The "10 step programme while on the All-Alcohol thread" thread
The "I'm Underworked and Overpaid!" thread
The "Politicians who don't cover their own butts at every opportunity list" thread.
The "Yes, Hyphenated Compound Words Count in the Inane One-Word Post Thread" Thread.
The "How many ORs can you fit into a Guess The thread" thread
The "Clinging on to trivial things any sane person would just let go" thread.
Originally Posted by thoth lad
The "Clinging on to trivial things any sane person would just let go" thread.

Bah! We're comic fans. That's our bread and butter! laugh
The "Why Won't Anyone Else Play the Where Am I game with me?" thread

The "Let's Agree to Not Play Games in Threads" thread
The "Let's Discuss Manscaping!" thread wink
"Funfetti your life"
Share Pics of Your Nastiest Zits!
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
The "Why Won't Anyone Else Play the Where Am I game with me?" thread

The "Geographically Challenged Agoraphobic" thread
The "Painful Ways to Cure Your Phobia" thread
The "Isolate yourself from the world as therapy" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/03/15 06:29 AM
The "Show Off Your Extra Extremities For Fun & Profit" thread
The "tell me how sexy I am" thread
The "All Mullet" thread
The "Share All Of Your Insecurities" thread
The "Overcoming your insecurities enough to post on the share your insecurities thread" thread.
The "Tell Me about the last time you threw up" thread
The "Divine the Future from Puke or Tealeaves" thread
The "See How Much Spicy Food I Can Eat" thread
The "All Stomach Pump Action!" thread
The "Identify What Alcohol I Puked Up" thread
The "101 Uses for a Tenor" Thread.
The "101 Uses for My Teeth" thread
The "101 Uses for a Tenor" Thread.

The "101 things you can buy with a tenner" thread.
The "Lemme a fiver" thread.
The "Who Wants to Have a Five-Some?" thread
The "Currency vs -somes Economy Tracking" thread.
The "Kill That Thread Contest", which you win by killing some other thread on the boards, but with the twist that you don't know which thread you have to kill to win!
The "Share Details About Your Friend's Juicy Breakup" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/09/15 03:58 PM
A sequel to EDE's brilliant non-starter idea:

The "Thrills In Kedsâ„¢" thread. Post a photo of you or a friend posed sexily in your new pair of Kedsâ„¢, in whatever state of dress or undress you desire.

The undress option is not recommended for days like today, when it's a crisp 48 F outside. Also, if you stand still too long in this region, moss grows up (or down) one side of you. And it's hard to find a custom-blended moss that will properly complement your skin tone.
The "J'Onn J'Onzz Moss Makeover" Thread
The "lend me.money!" thread
The "Trills in Red" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/12/15 12:22 AM
The "J'Onn J'Onzz Moss Makeover" Thread

The "J'Onn J'Onzz And Swamp Thing: A Romance For The Ages" thread

<--- would actually read this thread, if somebody started it.
The "Rock Legends Meet Swamp Thing" thread. First issue - The Rolling Stones Gather No Moss
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/19/15 12:58 PM
The "Food Ingredients-Free Cooking" thread
The "All Breatharian PostaThon of Doom" thread.
The "Ways to Make Your Heavy Breathing More Creepy" thread
The "My Asthmatic Mishaps" thread.
The All-Wheezing Thread
The "Free Swearing" thread.
The "How Many Eye Pokes Can You Stand" thread?
The "How Many Eye Pokes Can You Stand" thread?

Also known as "The All-Three-Stooges-Thread".
That sounds like a viable thread though!
That sounds like a viable thread though!

I was under the impression that they don't have many fans at Legion World. Of course, I could be wrong.
I am not sure how many fans they have. But I also meant it sounds like it has a better shot than most of our suggestions.
Oh.

Now that you mention it, that does seem possible.

Anyhow, one thread I don't think would have a chance is the "Lyrics re-written to reflect the enunciation of bad white pop singers thread."
Oh yes. I really get ticked off when I can't understand a song's lyrics because the singer does not pronounce them properly.

Another is:

"The All-Bad Songs We Should Play Over and Over Again To Drive Me Crazy" thread!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/21/15 02:57 PM
The "Three Sponges Appreciation" thread
The "Be As Rude To Me As Possible" thread
The "Monthly Moaning Masochists Marathon Missives" thread.
The "I Hate Vacations and Holidays" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/21/15 04:46 PM
The "Superpowers You Can Get From Eating Massive Amounts Of Ice Cream" thread
The "amount of poop you can produce from eating massive amounts of ice cream" thread
The "amount of poop you can produce from eating massive amounts of ice cream" thread

There's actually a song about just that:

Cool!

Ice cream is very cool. wink

Back on topic:

The "All-Judd Apatow apologists thread."
The "I am giving up alcohol!" Thread
The "All-that annoying earworm song about blaming it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol" thread.
The "Trials of spelling surnames on Google" thread.
The "Explain your surname" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/21/15 06:21 PM
The "Explain The Legion To A Suriname" thread
The "Spend a week alone in the rainforests of Suriname" thread
The " Tips To Spice Up Your Honeymoon With Jimmy Olsen's Gorilla Bride" thread.
The "Why Bruno Mars' Gorillaz is the sexiest most romantic song ever" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/22/15 04:39 PM
The "Things I Scraped Off My Shoe Heel Last Week" thread
The "I love having insomnia!" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/24/15 12:07 PM
The "101 Awesome Things About Hand-washing The Dishes" thread
The "Dream Dishes To Turn Up And Do Your Dishes" thread.
The "Weird Recurring Dreams I Have About You" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/24/15 11:19 PM
I dunno'. I think those last two have potential. I mean, how long did we keep that "homage to Cobie's spelling" thread going?

Anyway...

The "All-Awesome Fashion Accessorizing With Dish Towels" thread
The "Weird Recurring Dreams I Have About You" thread

Hey, that did give us "The Comedic Adventures of Ibby and Stalgie"!
True that! Now go back to sleep and dream up another awesome idea!
The "Middle Names of Bad US Presidents" Thread.

Today's feature: Milhous.
Milhous sounds so... formal.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/15 11:57 AM
The "My Conspiracy Theory Can Beat Up Your Conspiracy Theory" thread
The "Help me pick my nose" thread
The "We think there's a secret group behind your conspiracy theories thread" thread.
The "weirdest places my pet has pooped" thread
The "Pooped out pets who are given middle names of dead presidents by conspiracy theorists" thread.
The "Let us conspire!" Thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/25/15 10:42 PM
The "Kick Your Boss In The Groin For Screwing With Your Weekend Plans AGAIN!" thread
The "Every Day is now a weekend!" thread... oh wait.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/03/15 03:18 PM
The "If You Were A Muffin, What Flavor Of Muffin Would You Be?" thread
The "Muffin the Drug Mule and other Puppets of Crime" thread
The "Shave of All Your Body Hair" thread
The "cellotaping other people's body hair onto your own shaved body" thread.
The "Mixing different body hair colors on your body" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/04/15 09:07 PM
The "All Fanfic I Wrote Using Stuff I Filched From Your Fanfic Without Permission" thread
The "Help Me Wax My Ass" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/04/15 09:13 PM
The "Fun Holiday Crafts You Can Make With Re-purposed Ass Wax" thread
The "Things To Do with Discarded Ass Hair" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/04/15 09:19 PM
The "List Of Words Nightcrawler Can Fine You For Using" thread
The "Help Me Count My Calluses" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/05/15 06:05 PM
The Overcooking Thread
The Oversharing thread. Complete with the most annoying selfies
The "Getting beaten with a Selfie Stick" thread.
The "Hey my mom uses a selfie stick!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/09/15 02:08 AM
The "Kindly Stick That Selfie Straight Up Your banned " thread
The "help me become an even more self-sacrificial martyr!!!" Thread
If Pov wore pants, would he wear them like this or this?
The "When DC Shipped a POV as Flash by Mistake Support Group" thread.
The "help me identify my rash" thread
The "did you know that Space Rashes from the future can travel though our primitive Interweb?" thread
The "other infectious diseases I have contracted" thread
The "My Picture Book of Plagues" thread.
The "Trigger my Trypophobia!" thread
The "Best Cure is to Face Your Fears Waiver Signing" thread.
The "Infect Me with all your contagious diseases" thread
The "Infect Me With Your Love- The The Tribute" thread.
The "Infectious Loving All Over the Tributes" thread
The "Tributes to the fallen - to help them get back up" thread
The "I have fallen and I can't get up!" Thread
The "Folly of Intemperance" thread.
The "Stuff I found under the seat cushion" thread.
The "Sleeping Under the Seat Cushions" thread
The "Orbital Freefalling onto Cushions Debriefing" thread.
The "Debrief Me while I Sleep" thread
The "Pov Guide to Debriefings" thread smile
The "Donald Trump: Boxers or Briefs" thread
The "Isn't Trump a Jolly, Nice Chap" thread
The "Trump for Global Emperor - he can't be worse than corrupt politicians in my country" thread
The "Force yourself to say something nice about Donald Trump" thread
The "Use the Force to like Jar Jar And Trump" thread.
The "Post your love for Jar Jar and Donald Trump or the Force will be used on you!" thread
The "Tips In Using The Dark Side To Bump Off Characters You Hate" thread.
The "Using the Dark Side to bump off Real Life people that you hate" thread
The "100 similarities between Ibby and Anakin Skywalker" thread
The "Terrible Pod Racing Accidents: Nasty Genie" thread.
The "Other Nasty Creatures who can join the Nasty Genie" thread
The "All-Nasty Boy Commandos Comics" thread

(Just what this board needs. Another threat of a lawsuit from the Kirby estate.)
"The All-Atmos Dance and Assassination Review!"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/15/16 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
The "Best Places to Pick Up Elected Government Officials (besides public restrooms)" thread.

Given how many months remain to shudder and puke through the U.S. electoral circus, I'm thinking now might be the right time to give this one another try.
The "Apokoliptan AquaMusical" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/19/16 08:42 PM
The "Crowdfund My Army Of Justin Bieber Impersonators" thread
For the Anywhere Machine:

"What are you smelling?"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/08/17 02:18 PM
The "All-Delicious & Easy Recipes To Make With Foodstuffs 5 Years Or More Past Their Expiration Date" thread
The "Dancing Between the Raindrops for Show Offs" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/11/17 12:45 PM
The "Just Send Me All Your Money Now & Don't Even THINK Of Demanding A Reason Or ANY Gratitude Or Repayment Plan AT ALL" thread

The "How to Set Up Your Llorian Religion In 10 Easy Steps!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/27/17 12:14 PM
The "Great Cinematic Works Of Uwe Boll" thread
The "Bollards for goalposts, childhood sport appreciation" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/28/17 12:22 PM
The "All Playing Bongos Nude On Your Front Lawn" thread
The "instrument playing in prison" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/28/17 01:16 PM
The "Escape From Alcatraz: The Musical (Featuring Clint Eastwood Singing 'The Pina Colada Song')" thread
The " Why Hasn't the Birdman of Alcatraz Been Hawkman, when everyone else has?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/27/17 02:02 PM
The "Angel-Dawnstar-Hawkpeople Celebrity Pay-Per-View Wrestling" thread.
"Rimborrian Wrestling: For Those Who Love Glory" thread.
The "For the Glory of Glorith Trans-Temporal Combat Sports" thread.
The "sexiest non-humanoid villains in the 31st century" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/28/17 03:16 PM
I'm surprised that one wasn't more successful. ElasticLad

The "Panoramic Sugar Eggs Featuring Legionnaires How-To" thread.
The "Visi-Lad's Panopticon of Kaleidoscopic Delights!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/30/17 02:33 PM
The "How To Sew Supervillain Outfits For Your Pets And/Or Livestock" thread
The "Legion of Super Pets teach their friends to sew" thread.
The "Legionnaires gone wild" and "Legionnaires for Trump" threads
The "Legion of Super-Pets Gone Wild" thread

Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/30/17 06:54 PM
The "All Adult 'Novelties' Based on the Legion of Super-Pets" thread
The "Counting the bars of my prison cell with Roxxas" thread.
The "How Many Feces-Free Days?" thread

Also known as the "Constipation Across the Nation" thread.
The "Putting the Pee into President - POOP Party Election" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 04/14/17 05:17 PM
The "Craft Your Favorite Legionnaire Out Of Re-purposed Peeps [tm]" thread
The "Recrafted Reeps Transform Your Dull Durlan Into The Hero Of Your Choice!" thread.
The "Let's share the best recipes for how to cook Durlans" thread
The "Let's share the best recipes for kids!" thread
The "JLA Watchtower cannibals" thread on Bits.
The "If the JLA has Watchtower, does that mean they go door-to-door recruiting?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/09/17 02:41 AM
The "JLA Watchtower cannibals" thread on Bits.

The "JLA Watchtower cannibals" cannabis thread on Bits.

DoctorMayavale

The "Fashion Sense with Kent and Pov" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/10/17 03:33 PM
The "All-Hippie Hairstyling Tips" thread

(Or there could be a styling tips thread hosted by Luthor, Retroboot Tyroc, Moondragon, Cham, Kingpin, and Professor X.)
The "Nipple Paint Your Favourite Legionnaire" thread.
The "Guess that bathroom smell" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/10/17 08:58 PM
The "Nipple Paint Your Favourite Legionnaire" thread.

I coulda' sworn that one cleared the hurdle back in '10 or so.
Originally Posted by cleome50
I coulda' sworn that one cleared the hurdle back in '10 or so.

The "All Swearing, Nipple Painting 110m Hurdles Competition" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/14/17 04:00 PM
The "Which Legionnaire's Colors Would You Paint On Your '78 Dodge Dart?" thread
The "let's hack each other's bank accounts!" thread
The "Hacking Hackers' Hackey Sack Knapsacks" Thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/14/17 09:45 PM
The "Hackensack Socko Kicky-Sack Sack-Kicker Factory" thread

(00:11:30, or thereabouts)
The "Sack O' Socks" thread.
The "I'm Thinking of a Manimal" thread, in which we have to guess which of the 8 episodes of the classic 80s Fantasy Adventure series is being thought of!
The "How to be a Pacifist in Action Comics" thread.
The "1001 Ways to Tie Thoth Up" thread
The "Grimbor's Bondage Boudoir" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/02/17 05:59 PM
I'd try that one again. Last person to propose it was Cobie, so unfortunately it showed up as:

The "Rimbor's Bandage Boudin" thread
The "Savoury Snack Utility Belt" thread
"More rejected ideas for inane threads!"
The "Lardy and Pov's musical fart karaoke" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/09/17 05:00 PM
I'd still rather sit through that than Hamilton, so long as I can be seated near an open window.
The "Opening A Window - All Mime" thread.
Giving new meaning to the term "rear window" : The "Lardy and Pov's musical fart karaoke" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 06/12/17 10:10 PM
The "Boycott Legion World" thread
The "Tumbleweed Appreciation" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/08/17 11:32 PM
The "Find And Purchase The Entire Amazon Wish List Of The Person Above You" thread
The "I was bankrupted downloading all the DLC for a new game support group" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/09/17 04:41 AM
The "All Autotune Poetry Slam" thread
The "This thread will return just after another round of incessant, inane commercials" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/10/17 12:06 AM
The "Mount My Ride On Blocks & Then Never Repair It Like You Promised" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/14/17 02:14 PM
The "High Fashion Featuring Re-Purposed Hubcaps" thread
The "How Sneaky are my Sneakers?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/15/17 04:05 PM
The "All-Coffee Grounds Diet" thread
The "This is Grounds for a Duel, Gauntlet Slap!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/16/17 07:13 PM
The "Tax Evaders' Support" thread
The "Burden yourself with everyone else's debt" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/17/17 02:18 PM
The "Exfoliants I Found In The Junkyard" thread
The "Roof Slate Sculptures" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 07/24/17 01:56 AM
The "Places We Could Hack Into To Get Me Money For SDCC Next Year" thread
The "Is Aquaman's Sub Diego Comicon Ever Going to be as Popular Without Water Proof Comics?" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/01/17 02:47 PM
The "Look What I Found At Last Call And Brought Home To My Spouse" thread
The "Celebrity Chefs vs Reanimated Foodstuffs Battle!" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/03/17 03:20 PM
The "Kiss The Back End Of The Poster Above You" thread
The "Exhausted exhausts: worn car parts" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 08/07/17 05:44 PM
The "All Videos Of Local Bar Bands Singing 'Afternoon Delight'" thread
The Getting Banned from Drunken Bar Bands thread.
The "Brainwashing People to Like Comic Books" thread
The "I Was in a Crazy Quilt Comic Culture Club Cult" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/19/19 06:01 AM
The "Sculpt A Legionnaire Out Of Wet Bathroom Tissue" thread
The "Guess Which Legionnaire My Poop Looks Like!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 05/23/19 06:54 AM
The "All-Famous War Atrocities From Your Country Of Residence!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/28/20 05:21 PM
The "Rutabaga Pie Appreciation Thread".

I belatedly report that a couple of years ago, I found a recipe for Shepherd's Pie with rutabaga instead of potatoes. It was, in fact, really delicious!

nod
I like a good pie. Maybe a thread - "Pies that I've baked for Ibby!"
The "Work Off Those Pies Ibby Workout" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/30/20 02:42 PM
The "All Non-Food Items I've Hidden In This Pie" thread
The "Greet your Favorite Poster with a Pie in the Face!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/31/20 07:16 AM
The "Posters Of Your Favorite Posters Jumping Out Of Giant Pies At Bachelor Parties" thread
The "Yell at Me for Disagreeing with your Legion Opinions" thread
The "Annoying Opinions about Aviax's pinions" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/04/21 06:15 PM
The "All Pine Nuts Appreciation Thread" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/27/21 07:44 PM
The "How Would YOU Cook A Legionnaire?" thread
The "Which Comic Book Can Survive Longest in the Rain?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/28/21 11:26 PM
The "Which Legionnaire Equals Which Spice Girl?" thread
Originally Posted by cleome55

Umbra/Shadow Lass - Victoria

Kid Quantum II - Mel B

Oh, hang on a minute. That's a *rejected* idea.

Sorry. blush
I would've gotten at least a brief chuckle out of Shikari referring to her fellow members as Sporty Legion, Posh Legion, Ginger Legion, Baby Legion, and Scary Legion.
I would've gotten at least a brief chuckle out of Shikari referring to her fellow members as Sporty Legion, Posh Legion, Ginger Legion, Baby Legion, and Scary Legion.

I would've laughed long and loud. lol
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/29/21 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Ann Hebistand

Kid Quantum II - Mel B

Sorry. blush

It's fine. Later we can try and figure out which Backstreet Boy is which Legionnaire, too.

For real: I originally had a Milli Vanilli joke here. Then I happened to be reading their wikipedia page and found out that one of their *real* vocalists died just a few months ago of COVID. Suddenly my original joke felt kind of sad, so I replaced it. shake

Kid Quantum II - Mel B

Sorry. blush

It's fine. Later we can try and figure out which Backstreet Boy is which Legionnaire, too.

LOL lol

They're a quintet of TMK Ultra Boys. In a word, posers.

Chris Rock: "Backstreet Boys?? Ooooh, I'm scared of that backstreet! Who's in the front street, Big Bird?"

So

Sporty = Triad

Posh = Dreamer? Apparition?

Ginger = Spark

Baby = Um, Violet?

Scary = Umbra, gotta be Umbra
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 11/30/21 04:19 PM
The "All-Infuriated Pets Dressed In Cheeseball Xmas Outfits" thread
I have many photos to contribute to that thread!
The All "Styles From the 90s That Weren't Hand-Me-Downs From the 60s and 70s" Thread

Because there was no such thing.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/01/21 08:23 AM
The "How To Eat Soup In A Poet's Shirt Without Accruing Thousands Of Dollars In Dry-Cleaning Bills" thread
The "what if dollar bill hadn't caught his freshly laundered cape in the bank door?" thread
The "What if Rorschach Had Become a Stand-Up Comedian?" thread
The "what if the comedian hadn't become a fall down Rorschach stain?" thread
The "hairy man legs that look like overgrown moss" thread
The "Is it 'Ce Soir' or 'Sasquatch' that they sing in Lady Marmalade?" Thread
The "Unflattering animal comparisons to make about your partner" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 12/03/21 06:45 PM
The "Chase The Poster Above You Like You're Animal From *The Muppet Show* " thread
The "Tease someone into chasing you" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/20/22 04:19 PM
The "Hit Adrian Chase With Pies" thread
The "Read Until You Get Eye Strain" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/21/22 07:25 AM
The "All Musical Instruments Made From Strainers, Colanders, and Steamers" thread
the "All kinds of cheese I would put on my tuna!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/21/22 08:08 PM
The "Encourage The Vegans To Fight About Whether Honey Is Acceptable To Eat Or Not" thread
The "Encourage The Vegans To Fight About Whether Honey Is Acceptable To Eat Or Not" thread

LOL lol

I'd actually like to see that thread.
It's a vegan war!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/21/22 10:08 PM
Back at one of the warehouse jobs one of my co-workers was a vegan guy. Very good-natured and laid back. He said he'd almost seen fistfights break out over this. shrug

(Whoops! Better get the thread back on track.)

The "Undead Fred Rogers vs. Undead Bob Ross Arm-Wrestling Square-Off" thread
The "How Long Do you have to Stare at your Screen before your eyes give up?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/23/22 12:19 AM
The "All Photos Of Stuff I Found Stuck To My Boots After A Leisurely Stroll Through The Cow Pasture" thread
The "Who Wants To Give Me a Colonoscopy?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/23/22 08:13 PM
The "What I Found Today At Somone Else's Storage Unit" thread
The "Identify that unexpected sound in the night" thread.
The "What is the grossest smell you can imagine" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/24/22 07:40 PM
The "All Sexy Footwear Made From Twist Ties and Paper Mache" thread
The "Disney songs to loop for the next 12 hours" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/25/22 02:53 PM
The "101 Ways To Rip Off Musicians (That Even Spotify Hasn't Thought Of Yet)" thread
The "What activity would I do, to qualify for the Argonauts?" thread.
The "How many beans can YOU eat without breaking wind?" thread
The "101 ways to revive a corpse using comic book science" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/26/22 04:17 AM
The "101 Ways To Revive Tired Bean Recipes By Adding Comic Books" thread
The "101 ways to Revive Interest in Victorian-Era Social Norms" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/26/22 02:12 PM
The "Let's Obsessively Analyze The Immortal Musical Wonderment That Is Gallery's 'It's So Nice To Be With You' " thread
The "How many different kinds of tea bags can you fit into a kettle?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/27/22 03:00 AM
The "Spice Up Your Next Zoom Meeting or Job Interview By Hanging A Tea Bag From Each Ear & Other Valuable Modern Fashion Tips" thread
The "How Many People Can You Offend with a Single Post?" thread
The "Likely location of Legion Worlders after my offensive post made them leave" thread.
The "Create a Petition to Remove The Things That Offended You" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/28/22 05:19 AM
The "Petition, Petition, Who's Got The Petition?" thread
The "Comment on My Lawsuit" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/28/22 09:06 PM
The "Comment On My Birthday Suit" thread
The "50 shades of blushing" thread.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/29/22 10:39 AM
The "50 Ways To Leave Legion World" thread

band
The "Drink 50 glasses of wine tonight and see if you live to tell the tale!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 01/31/22 12:19 AM
The "Spill The Wine (And Dig The Pearl) Of The Poster Above You" thread

DoctorMayavale band
The "How Long Can You Stand in the Freezing Cold Outside" thread?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/01/22 02:49 AM
The "Weirdest Flavor of Sno-Cone You'd Eat So Long As Someone Else Was Buying" thread
The "Recommend a Nutty Hairstyle for Me (Preferably Involving Real Nuts)" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/02/22 06:27 AM
The "Are Those Squirrels In Your Pants Or Are You Just Glad To See Me?" thread

(Ah, Dave Hackett. We hardly knew ye...)
The "Audit my monthly spending" thread
The "50 Ways To Leave Legion World" thread

band

Get on your bike, Myke
You just run a mile, Lyle
Some partners are just too broken to keep, Reep
Just get yourself free

Just drive off in your hover car, Lar
Don't put on that brake, Drake
Split at the Interplanetary zoo, Lu
And get yourself free
The "50 Other Uses for Your Toilet" thread
The "Invite 50 People Over to Use Your Toilet" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/03/22 02:35 PM
The "50 Ways To Love Your Levolor [tm]" thread
The "100 Metaphors for Curtains" thread
The "100 Ways to Send this Thread to Curtains" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/04/22 08:07 PM
The "Who Shot The Window Valance?" thread
The "measure the valence of this random object" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/07/22 03:26 PM
The "All-Embarrassing Sh*t Uncle Walter Said At The Last Holiday Dinner" thread
The "All-Fathers named Walter With Children Who Became Famous Writers" thread.
The "Was Cosmic Boy the killer, in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence?" thread
The "Cast the Legion Movie, using the cast of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence" thread.
The "Bring Me The Head of Alfredo...oh thanks Persuader, that was quick." thread.
The "Which Body Part Would You Put in a Legion-themed Cast? Go and break it now!" thread
The "1000 Uses for Fettuccini Alfredo Other Than Eating" thread eek
The "See How Fast I Can Drink Myself to Unconsciousness!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/08/22 10:47 PM
The "Put A Hand Of The Poster Above You In Warm Water While They're Unconscious" thread
The "Things to do with Fettuccine Alfredo and an unconscious person" thread.
The "How Many Pots of Fettuccine Alfredo does it take to fill a bathtub?'" thread
The "Do People Named Alfredo Necessarily Enjoy Fettuccine Alfredo?" thread
The "Name Your Next Child After Your Favorite Food!" thread
The "How many ergloks would you be willing to bet there's a character named Alfredo Fettuccine in some work of fiction somewhere?" thread.
The "End Erglok supremacy! Venturan Walking Money wants love too!" thread
The "Onomatopoeic Uses for the Word "Erglok"" thread
The ?Oxymoronic Legion phrases? thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/22 09:32 PM
The "Smoke Oxycontin With The Poster Above You" thread
Posted By: stile86 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 02/10/22 10:40 PM
The "How to get the best deals on cage-wallets for your Venturian Walking Money" thread.
The "101 Tricks to train your Venturan Walking Money to do" thread.
The "Should Venturan Walking Money get the same Recognition as Proteans?" thread
The "Tips for Cross-breeding Venturan Walking Money with Barakian Living Money" thread
The "Mutant Monies Full of Angst and Always Battling Each Other" thread (aka "The X-Monies Circa 1990" thread)
The "Stop Putting Monies in Labels and Boxes, Let Them Be Who They Want To Be!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/11/22 08:03 PM
The "At Least None Of Your Terrible Life Decisions Involve Buying Bitcoin" thread
The "Share your most intense online argument with a stranger!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/12/22 03:15 PM
The "Choose One Song From Billy Joel's The Stranger and Post A 500,000-Word Treatise On It (But Not In Comic Sans or Else) And You'd Better Not Forget The Footnotes" thread
The "Choose One Song From Billy Joel's The Stranger and Post A 500,000-Word Treatise On It (But Not In Comic Sans or Else) And You'd Better Not Forget The Footnotes" thread

ROTFLMFAO

lol lol

The "I Don't Just Admire Pearl Jam's Principles, I Actually LIke Their Music Too!" thread.
The "Excuses to Avoid Attending your Cousin's Wedding because you can't deal with all the nosey aunts, uncles, and grandparents asking you when YOU are gonna get married!" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/18/22 03:20 PM
The "All-Embarrassing Things I've Accidentally Sat In While Taking Public Transit" thread

urk
The "How Many People Have YOU Blocked on Social Media?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/18/22 08:30 PM
The "Which New Kid On The Block Is Probably A Furry Now?" thread
The "How Many Gen-Xers Have Secretly Held On To Their New Kids On The Block Albums*?" thread

*Not I. Never bought any of them, nor any New Kids merchandise, I'm proud to say.
The "How Many Gen-Xers Have Secretly Held On To Their New Kids On The Block Albums*?" thread

I bet quite a few are hangin' tough!
The "Which New Kid On The Block Is Probably A Furry Now?" thread

The "I Dare You to Draw Me as a Furry!" thread

I bet quite a few are hangin' tough!

lol LOL

The "How Many Gen-Xers Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?" thread
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/22 04:34 PM
Oh oh oh!! [raises hand] I know this one!

There's always 20 Boomers and 20 Millennials arguing with each other while the one X-er tries to tell them that they've got the wrong bulb. But nobody can see or hear the X-er so the damn thing never gets changed.

Aaaanyway....

The "All-Capybara Legion Reboot" Thread
poor Gen-Xers stuck in the middle...
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Rejected Ideas for Inane MMB Threads... - 03/19/22 08:16 PM
Being a left-handed Gen-X middle child means that I'm fated to bet on the underdog almost every time and everywhere. nod

The "Which Invasive Species From Another Country Would *You* Release In Your Backyard?" thread
The "101 Exciting Uses for Imitation Crab" Thread.
The "Fight For Left-Handed Supremacy and the Overthrow of the Fascist Right-Handed Overlords!" thread
© Legion World