Legion World
Posted By: .. Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 05:59 AM
Elaborate if you wish
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 12:07 PM
I voted "no."

That's clearly just some kind of Kwai yoga stretch. (Besides, I have a long and storied history of picking unpopular issues/people when I vote.)
Posted By: .. Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 12:12 PM
Originally posted by cleome46:
I voted "no."

That's clearly just some kind of Kwai yoga stretch.
Good Lawdy!!!!....Shikari in Yoga pants <drool>
Posted By: Reboot Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 01:36 PM
Well, YOU did the manip!

[Linked Image]
After much consideration, I've voted.
I voted no. She is clearly peeing.

Just kidding, Its a pre"I'm gonna kick your ass"pounce squat.

Or could be ... a "i need to take a break from kicking ass squat."
I've always been vaguely confused by Shikari's legion uniform. Are the gray patches her skin or are they fabric? And if they are skin, how the hell does her entire uniform stay on?!

[Linked Image]

Forgive her being...spreadeagled. It was the only pic I had of her off my blog.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
I've always been vaguely confused by Shikari's legion uniform. Are the gray patches her skin or are they fabric? And if they are skin, how the hell does her entire uniform stay on?!
Fabric (well, the vinyl-like stuff they use for costumes anyway). It's obvious when she's armoured, since they stay grey (while, in her Lost dress, her arms & legs became visibly armoured).

A bit of a poor design, though. Her armour was her visual, and her LSH costume makes it look like she's just wearing a mask when she's armoured-up.
Ahhhh, you're right, you're right. Every time I look at it though, it seems as though she's half naked or something. Granted, I approve of that sort of nonsense, but still, I kept thinking Shikari must be TERRIBLY chilly!

Whoever made her uniform did a fantastic job of matching her skintone. XD
Posted By: Reboot Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 04:13 PM
Incidentally, on the "how does it stay on"... well, since the Legion's uniforms are (almost) all skintight beyond reason - ACTUAL "skintight" stuff wouldn't hug the contours of abs/breasts/muscles/etc to the extent they always do - if that HAD been skin, it would just have stayed on the way they all do.

Glue smile
I was thinking double-sided tape to avoid mess. Now i'm imagining Shikari in her quarters with a glitter gluestick and a roll of paper towels.

*hurr hurr*
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/01/12 04:35 PM
TOTALLY pooping! Or perhaps constipated?!?!
If she is pooping, she's not terribly concerned about messing up her dress.
I voted "yes."

Originally posted by Lard Lad:
TOTALLY pooping! Or perhaps constipated?!?!
I think you're onto something, Lardy. I wonder what the Kwai use as roughage? hmmm
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
If she is pooping, she's not terribly concerned about messing up her dress.
Its a different culture. shrug

[Linked Image]

Forgive her being...spreadeagled. It was the only pic I had of her off my blog.
Also, Cham is very talented.
btw we need a "poop" forum here. wink laugh
P.O.O.P. was Tenzil's political party, wasn't it?
Posted By: Set Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/02/12 07:59 AM
I was thinking double-sided tape to avoid mess. Now i'm imagining Shikari in her quarters with a glitter gluestick and a roll of paper towels.

*hurr hurr*
It's the future, nobody uses gluepots anymore, when you've got fabric that adheres via electrostatic cling.

(Which, incidentally, Garth Ranzz finds hilarious, since he can make people's clothes fall off with a snap of his fingers.)

And then there's the bio-fabric, actual living clothing, which clings to you like ten thousand microscopic geckos.

Just avoid the self-folding pants. The line was recalled after a dozen people had their legs broken when a faulty batch panicked and attempted to fold themselves while being worn...
Posted By: Set Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/05/12 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Power Boy:
[Linked Image]
Also, Cham is very talented.
Ha! I was just thinking that. Why would he be trying so hard when he can just use his shapeshifting powers?

And, since we were already headed in that direction...

<span class="spoiler_containter"><span class="spoiler_wording">Click Here For A Spoiler</span><span class="spoiler_text">Brainy has quite the cameltoe going on.</span></span>
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/05/12 06:13 AM
shake

I think Shikari and Brainy are doing some kind of syncronized Twister audition or something...
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/05/12 06:24 AM
Also, there's one option the election choices didn't really take into account...

<span class="spoiler_containter"><span class="spoiler_wording">Click Here For A Spoiler</span><span class="spoiler_text"> [img]http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/im_pooping_cat_false_alarm.jpg?w=720[/img]</span></span>
Originally posted by Power Boy:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
[b]If she is pooping, she's not terribly concerned about messing up her dress.
Its a different culture. shrug [/b]
Maybe the dress was designed to double as toilet paper.
Self-cleaning TP dresses! Now that's the future.
As is well-known*, in the future clothes are disposable.

*To anyone who has watched the Jetsons.
I've met Shikari, and I can tell you that that's not how she poops...

Please, don't ask me how I know. puke
I don't even want to know that one.
So what DO you want to know?
Do feathers tickle you?
Posted By: .. Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/16/12 07:29 PM
They tickle me wink
I don't think Angdar's feathers would tickle as much, though wink
Not if I use them correctly.

wink
You know I like it when you make me giggle wink
Originally posted by Angdar Fel:
Not if I use them correctly.

wink
Is there an incorrect way to use your feathers? tongue
Tickling vs. Tantalizing.

Trust me, there's a difference. wink
Blaze seems to agree with you. And very readily, I might add...
Oh IB, given your and Blaze's... energy, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd both have firsthand knowledge of how Thangarians do their tantalizing!
Well...
Er... I do seem to vaguely recall some feathers in our room on Weber's World, during the victory party.

*whistles nervously* Where IS Blaze?
*taps foot*

You look very much like you want to tell me something, Ang.

And you look veyr much like you DON'T, IB.
Posted By: .. Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 11/19/12 06:17 AM
Umm...how do you all feel about tentacles?
I have a Japanese acquaintance who finds them positively thrilling.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 08/26/17 07:58 PM
Still totally pooping! nod

Originally Posted by Reboot

[Linked Image]
Surprisingly, I don't find the idea of Shikari pooping funny.

Now, Projectra pooping, that'd make me ROTF.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Kent's Shikari Avatar...is she pooping? - 08/26/17 08:06 PM
Projectra poops....royally.
Originally Posted by Paladin
Projectra poops....royally.

ROTFLMAO rotflmao

And it stinks worse than Lorde's "Royals" and Lorde's "Green Light" COMBINED!
© Legion World