Legion World
Man, what happened? Now he's a member of the bourgeoisie and stuff. Maybe all that exercise that goes along with revolting made him tired?
Is this thread revolting?
Yes ... in fact, I just vomited ...
Originally posted by SharkLad:
Yes ... in fact, I just vomited ...
Ah! I was wondering where our talking dolphin had gone.
We had a talking dolphin?

That explains the odd, squeaky-voiced, and perpetually moist new poster I saw around here last week, I guess.
Remember when Tamper Lad used to lead revolutions and stuff?
No. shake

( wink )
"Fa loves Pa!"
The Revolution is over... this next phase is called "Consolidation of Societal Gains and Building a Platform for Advancement"
That's it. He's sold out and is settling into his gold-trimmed "People's Palace".
Down with the capitalist sell-out! March on the so-called "People's Palace"! mad

[gets pitchforks sharpened and torches lit]
As the first order of business in the Agenda for Advancement is implementing "The Stanford Prison Experiment" Protocol.

All those Space Orphans sure are acting disciplined now that they've been issued charcoal gray uniforms with chrome trimmings and weapons.
The revolution was televised.

the revolution did go better with Coke.

who'da thunk?
Hey there's good money in beverage sponsorships.

We wanted Gatorade but they wouldn't make new a flavour called "Impure Blood of the Tyrant".

Coke was willing to run with it, and even do a t-shirt promotion. It was very successful as we didn't have to pay to license the image of Che Guevara.
Ben and Jerry's is always down with new flavors. Che Guevara Double-Chocolate Chocolate-Chip is very popular south of the equator and IIRC Dr. Guillotine's Viva la Blue-Blood was a big seller at Euro-Disney back in the day.
I know it's a stretch but Snapple was always willing to whore out to a cause, they might bite.
After B&G's success with Cherry Garcia, I always thought they should create a U2-themed flavor:

Sundae Bloody Sundae.
Unfortunately the music didn't come as cheap. Man those musicians are a bigger sell-out than the revolutionaries.

I'm not even gonna tell you what Yoko and Paul charged for 'Revolution'

As for B&J's ice cream, my favorite revolutionary flavor is Trotsky's Mexician Ice Pickin' Habanero and its companinon Stalin's Double Crossin' Churro.
Tamper Lad,

You were ripped off. Paul & Yoko don't own the rights to the Beatles catalog. Michael Jackson owns it.

On to some better news. The re-education of Lori Morning is going swimmingly.
Will a re-educated Lori Morning appear in Legion of 3 Worlds?
Lori Morning has a message...

"Elected Government Gooooood, Tamper Lad's Stewardship Behttterr"
Bah! Tamper Lad's irrelevant these days. nod
"Irrelevant? I thought he was a hippopatamus."
Not a hippopotamus, but an ill elephant.
© Legion World