Legion World
It could only happen to us!!

We are just about to head off to Las Vegas, in the middle of a freaking desert, and what do i see on the five day weather forcast? Three Days of Thunderstorms

What is it with us and rain, it follows us around everywhere.

Maybe Hrun should come along and bring his Viking boat?
In 06 when Kent, L.E.G.I.O.N.John, STU, and I met up in Vegas before going to the Con the thunderstorms hit the week before and the week after we were there...

Where were you those weeks? Hmmmmmm????
the good thing about desert storms is that they generally don't last all day.

the bad thing is that unlike the usual desert dry heat, the storms make it quite sticky and humid... luckily so much of Vegas is in-doors and air conditioned.
Faraway Lad,

Maybe you are like the rain god from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker series. He was an ordinary guy who didn't like rain, but rain loved him and followed him everywhere.
What Quis said...

Or maybe you've got one of those cartoon Black Clouds following you for some nefarious reason.
Nah that black cloud is Jennifer being forced to come to a comic con

lol
Hopefully you're on the floor below me at the B&B then...

I'd rather not get rained on in the middle of the night.
Darden, be grateful for the rain. Instead of it being 110, which it was more than a few days the last two weeks, it's only 85 today. It's actually ten degrees cooler here today than at home in Draper where we haven't seen measurable rain in over a month. Maybe you can make a stop there on your way home and help out our lawn. smile
Promises, promises, Far... still waiting for some rain... sigh
Me and my big mouth... we've had t-storms and showers all day, with a couple periods of heavy downpours. Thanks Darden... sorry I doubted you! wink

------------
I made this post using my Cranberry, while swimming in my cranberry bog.
© Legion World