Legion World
The thread title says all you need to know!
I demand to be a part of this thread!

There's not nearly enough threads about me on the MMB!
OR, I demand Lash's name be added to the thread title! He also, should be excluded!
B.. but... I *started* the thread!

Anyhoo, I was sure you would be clever and use your alt IDs, such as Thora, Eryk Davis Ester and Abin Quank to infiltrate the thread!
Yay! I'm so glad to *finally* have another thread devoted to me!
Damn! Doesn't the title of this thread actually technically exclude EVERYONE?!?!?!

They don't call it "Cobalt Kid World" here for nothing! laugh
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Yay! I'm so glad to *finally* have another thread devoted to me!
BAH! You recently had the insensitive meanyhead thread devoted to you, while *I* have languished in limbo for far too long!
Jeepers! I personally started the ALL-NEW, ALL-NOW MLLASH Celbration Thread for you, just a few short weeks ago!
Hmmm. I might need to bump that, therefore restoring my good mood and cease preventing Cobie from posting to this thread.

But whom should we exclude if we let Cobie in?
Let's exclude a founder!
Bah! I'm like the Wolverine of the LMB! I appear in every story, every event, every comic book discussion! I plan on making each and every Legion Worlder so sick of my presence that they finally relent and let me create the 5th Great Statue of Cobalt Kid Thread!.
And I say we exclude Lightning Lad, b/c he'll do something funny like hack into the US gov database and make a satellite fall onto my car or something!
Only longtime LMBers will know what this thread is about now!
Man, why pick on poor HMB? You're a cruel bastard, Lash! laugh
Not only are we cruel, but we're elitist! My favorite combination!

Nyahahaha!
Man, you'll all be sorry... frown
Hugemanbreasts was funny. I miss him, actually... but not enough to include him in this thread!
Hugemanbreasts will most likely return to LMB lore soon, now that you've breathed fresh interest in him Lash!

Unfortunately, it will not be here in this thread. laugh
Aw, man....
I know that HugeManBreasts will be getting an entry in the Definitive Who's Who in the LMBPU smile
heh heh heh-- I can still remember when HMB went on that rampage at the Wizard X-Men board!
Heh. My moniker there was 'Kitty Pride's Panties'. Good thing we've all matured since then.
We have?
Well, no, not really laugh
Kitty Pryde wears bloomers now... much more mature wink
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Heh. My moniker there was 'Kitty Pride's Panties'. Good thing we've all matured since then.
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
We have?
Well... don't forget, when the LMBP began, Cobie was, what? Eight years old? wink
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
We have?
Well... don't forget, when the LMBP began, Cobie was, what? Eight years old? wink
Kent must have matured. He is repeating himself.
I was such a wee young lad! Innocent and naive, corrupted by the debaucherous values of the LMB!
Heh heh heh... Hugemanbreasts sure was funny, egging on those X-zombies!
Funny how 'Wolverine is gay' could really incite some anger among 12 year old Wizard World fans laugh
Then they started making fun of HMB's massive boy-knockers!
I forgot about that! They thought they were being cool, but didn't realize that was HMB's whole point.
But HMB gave as good as he got! Gosh, I miss that flabby-chested magnificent bastard!
We really did get into some mischief back in the day. You know, back before we got all mature and stuff laugh
Yeah. You're all the poster children for AARP. Bah!
Funny how 'Wolverine is gay' could really incite some anger among 12 year old Wizard World fans laugh
So that's why Wizard World isn't coming back to Boston.
Well, Lash, if you read this , I hope you feel really bad now! Bastard! laugh
thanks for keeping us abreast of recent development, Lardy.
<Groan!>
Damn! My 1000th post was a <groan>? Damn you Kent Shakespeare! Damn you Mllash! laugh
Actually, it's rather appropriate, methinks. laugh
are small man breasts allowed here?
I now demand that Hugemanbreasts be included in this thread!

Why, here he is now, as depicted by LMB-artist extraordinaire Joe-Boy...

[Linked Image]
Man...I miss Hugh. frown
Hugh? Who Hugh?
"Hugh" = short for HUGEMANBREASTS.

You should know that, Spacey--you and him were friends! shrug
Was he also a Borg?
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Was he also a Borg?
<Kent shows his Ultimate Trekkie Nerd badge>
no... don't own a uniform, or any ST DVDs.
I don't own any STD/VDs, either.

Wait a sec...
...then back away... slowly... from Lardy... if you want to stay that way...
© Legion World