Legion World
Posted By: rickshaw1 So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 04:30 AM
it looked like a haze of dust across the county.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 04:31 AM
Glad I'm not there. I would never stop sneezing.
Same here in Georgia. My red car turned yellow within two hours.
I understand we're going to get a lot of fog here in northwestern Missouri. I like fog. It creates a sense of mystery.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 04:34 AM
Fog is good...doesn't make me sneeze.
Cuttin' timber, an oak fell, looked like a nuclear explosion mushroom cloud. It was that thick and shot up a hundred feet or better into the air, and was green.

SC is one of the most fertile places on earth.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 04:43 AM
It's why I'd never move there.

I'm sure it's very nice...but I would be constantly sick with a sinus infection. Although my voice sounds pretty cool when that happens...not how I want to spend my life.
One of the main reasons a lot of people move. Sinus trouble. That ain't no joke. This time of year everything turns yellowish green.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 04:46 AM
I hate that time of spring here in Michigan, and it isn't even near as bad as down there.
It was so thick in Williamsburg Co. below kingstree today that it looked like smoke. I had to slow down to pass through it to make sure i didn't hit anyone.
We had some rain and overcast today in So. Cal.
.. but.. it never rains in california, girl don't cha know...
...Whatcha talkin' bout! Don' make git myself over dere an' shows yous da rain!
was it mainly on da plain?
IN SPAIN!!!!
well, that's clearly not so cal. I'm sorry, it's just not. Nope, can't see it bein' socal.
Same language.
well hell, ya got me there.
I find a way to win!

WINNER! WINNER!!

Ok...so I quoted Charlie Sheen...
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: So much pollen here in South Carolina... - 03/20/11 05:18 AM
shake
and thus, you lose.

wink
The gutter swill run green with plant seed, the dirty little buggers.
For a sec I thought this was another thread about politicians in South Carolina!

Words like "gutter", "swill", "seed", and "dirty little buggers" didn't dissuade me from this belief!
yeah, that pretty much describes it.
Those words describe politicians everywhere, don't they?
Hmm... I could've run almost the same joke on the "Just Plain Crooks and Medicine Quacks" thread!
Don't you mean "INSANE"? wink
in the membrane... the sinus membranes that is.
Amounts so nasty it just ain't funny. There was a reason people with tuberculosis would leave here and go to the desert, and it wasn't just the humidity.
Around here, the pollen and the mold vie for supremacy, so far as making the most people hate life over the longest possible period of time.
You guys should move up here.... pollen doesn't really become a problem until around May, and it only sticks around for about 2 weeks and then poof, it's gone!

So.... when are y'all comin' over? smile
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
I've been wondering if this contained a typo:

"The gutter swill run green with plant seed..."
OR
"The gutters will run green with plant seed..."

Either way, it's poetry. Seriously.
Ah'm a mayne uv manah ta'lents.

wink
PLANT FORICATION EVERYWHERE... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
[b]PLANT FORICATION EVERYWHERE... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! [/b]
whew! THANK GOD ... for a second there I thought you were going to say fornication !
tease
wink
nah, forication is muuuuuuuuuuuch worse. Dang hedonistic perverted plants. Sleazy groups'ah for.

DEGENERATES ALL UV'EM!
Please send me a sample of the wonderful hallucinogenic drugs you're on and I will mail you a check.

It must be a pretty color of sky in your world! love
It's back. In the new global warming version.
Uhnt ziis, my friens, ist vy Herr Doktor Banner ist alvays pisht!
Oh, ze pollen outzide iz frahtful, un ze fire is zo delightful
zince ve've no plaze to go, killem ohl killem ohl killem ohl....

South Carolina pollen content: Chloris Cybele
I am having an allergic reaction to this thread
© Legion World