Legion World
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 08:42 PM
Guys, I want to apologize once again for my "DC Roast" and that Titans fanfic I did. I did not mean to sound that cruel, well, actually, I did, but not for the sake of being cruel.

Does anyone here watch American Dad? I just saw that episode they aired a couple of weeks ago where they roasted Roger for his birthday, and I got the idea to type up the fic. But that's no excuse, really. I got too carried away.

I hope you guys don't think ill of me, and I can't apologize enough.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 08:47 PM
I'm sure it's alright.

Roasts in general are tricky business...
Posted By: Power Boy Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 09:00 PM
laugh
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 09:02 PM
I get carried away all the time, Sarcasm Kid (granted, usually in a different direction) but yeah, I'm pretty sure we're cool.
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 09:36 PM
Hmmmm, can I trust an apology from a "shameless manipulator", or am I just being shamelessly manipulated??
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 09:54 PM
Both.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 10:01 PM
It's okay, Sarky. I know you're very passionate about your comics. I kind of envy it. When you're forty, passion can be difficult to schedule! laugh

Can we turn this into a thread where we apologize to LW for our various offenses? If so, I apologize to LW for my buttcrack showing. That is, of course, unless you liked it... wink
Posted By: MLLASH Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 10:02 PM
Sorry 'bout that whole evil thing...

*fingers crossed behind back*
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/29/10 10:40 PM
Hey, Sarky, thanks.

The individualness of sitting at a computer terminal makes it easy to forget when we're Interacting with fellow human beings. It just takes a little extra effort to remember you're not just shouting out into the void - others are seeing it, fellow members of this community we've all joined, and all agreed to the rules of.

Enthusiasm is great, and we're glad you're an active participant here. But like we (hopefully) think before we speak in public, we do need to do similar when participating in a forum like this.

so smile, relax... and (when you're in an overboard frame of mind especially) try to give a little more thought to how your most might be received by others.

smile
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:25 AM
I'm sorry for blue M&Ms.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:28 AM
I'm sorry for not owning up to all those farts.
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:32 AM
I'm sorry for all those poor actors on Living Lohan.
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:33 AM
"FU/I\'m Sorry"--Theme Song for the Thread?

Er... not appropriate for family listening!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
I'm sorry for not owning up to all those farts.
Hey! The "Lies" thread is over there, Officer!

poke
Posted By: Power Boy Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 01:32 PM
Sorry for being too passionate about mohawks!!

ok not really. you caught me.

I'M NOT SORRY I LOVE MOHAWKS RAHHHHRRRR

wink
Posted By: Ram Boy Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 03:52 PM
I'm sorry you guys aren't multi-millionaires who enjoy nothing more than sending really, really expensive gifts to fellow Legion Worlders.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 04:04 PM
You didn't get that BMW I sent you? Sorry about that.
Posted By: Vee Re: My Public Apology to LW - 05/30/10 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Guys, I want to apologize once again for my "DC Roast" and that Titans fanfic I did. I did not mean to sound that cruel, well, actually, I did, but not for the sake of being cruel.

Does anyone here watch American Dad? I just saw that episode they aired a couple of weeks ago where they roasted Roger for his birthday, and I got the idea to type up the fic. But that's no excuse, really. I got too carried away.

I hope you guys don't think ill of me, and I can't apologize enough.
Sarcasm Kid: We haven't interacted much because I haven't had much time to spend on LW recently. Just now getting back and up to speed. From what I can see, you have a terrific passion for comics and the Legion in particular. Sometimes however, you've let down your guard and gone a little to far.

That being said, when called on it, rather than pouting or throwing a fit, you've recognized the error and owned up to it. This thread is the perfect example of that.

We all have made mistakes on here and been called on it. I appreciate the manner in which you responded to it and wanted to point that out.

I always try to remember how special Legion World is to me and to the many friends I've made here before I hit the "post" button. If I have any doubts at all about what I've written or am about to state, that usually helps me edit myself before it hurts someone's feelings or upsets another Legion Worlder.

This place is way to special to risk on a few ill conceived words.

Thanks again for your willingness to apologize. It says a great deal about the type of person you are inside.

Enjoy! smile
© Legion World