Legion World
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Happy Mother's Day! - 05/09/04 04:26 PM
To all the Legion World women! Whether you're a mother, a grandmother, a surragate mother to others (and us!), we all wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

Caroline, I hope Scott and you're kittens give you some extra kisses today smile !

Happy Mother's Day!
Posted By: Greybird Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/09/04 05:06 PM
Call your mother today! (... he said in his Voice of Plodding Mid-Life Experience mode.)

Well, try this evening or before noon, if you still have time. The afternoon of Mother's Day is the busiest long-distance calling time of the year.

I spent the morning cooking eggs (no Egg Beaters today) and swapping stories about our mother with my younger bro. We lost her six years ago. Mend your fences, if you have to, amigos mios, before it's too late. Ours were always in good repair, fortunately.

Not a mother to send flowers to this year ... but our grandmother is now 105, and still appreciates 'em!
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/09/04 05:53 PM
Its not mothers day over here but Grey is right (did I just say that?) laugh

dont put off, parents, despite what we think, are not imortal or invincible. If you get the chance talk to them, take them out, let them know you are there for them.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/10/04 11:15 AM
I totally agree! A Happy Mothers' Day to all of you wonderful women! Just like what I told my mom smile
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 06/21/10 04:36 AM
I realize this is late, very late, but after I posted that "Happy Father's Day" thread, I remembered that I hadn't done one for Mother's Day, which isn't really fair. Especially considering one of the moms on here has been very kind to me. frown

So, um, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you moms, grandmothers, and godmothers on Legion World.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/13/12 08:54 PM
NightGirl
Posted By: Jerry Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/13/12 09:57 PM
M is for the many things she gave me.

O is for the other things she gave me.

T is for the thousands of things she gave me.

H is for the hundreds of things she gave me.

E is for every thing she gave me.

R is for the rest of the things she gave me.

Thanks, Mom !!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Happy Mother's Day! - 05/15/12 04:58 AM
cheers to mum,

except we're just gonna drink tea.

Happy mum's day all!
© Legion World