Legion World
Posted By: Umber Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/15/04 06:38 PM
Welcome to like, my store! It has all the latest Hello Kitty merchandise and stuff that, like, old people 25 and over can enjoy too! *excited chirp*

And be sure to show your support for ME ME ME as next LMB leader my signing my video petition over there!

In the back, I have Missi doing complimentary manicures and Tawni doing complimentary pedicures, so be sure to tip them well!

And remember-- vote UMBER! I'm just a girl, but when things get too confusing I can always ask Ashe, Brock or Cliff for advice!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/15/04 06:39 PM
I'm tempted to vote Umber!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/15/04 06:56 PM
OH MY GAW!!

That would be totally Kewl, Cobalt Kid!

And since my main competition appears to be a typing monkey, a crazy old lady and a bald freak with an afro, I should be able to win!
**Purr**

I think I'll wander around among all these silk negligees for a while. Shocking isn't it!

**Purr**
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 03:24 AM
Hey, cat! Get out of that Hello, Kitty handbag! *irritated huff*
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 03:26 AM
OH MY GAW!! Who knew running a bitchen clothing store and trying to get elected would be so much, like, work? OH MY GAW!!
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:00 AM
No silly, let me show you how to gain support.

<bends over slowly>

Now, who'd like to help me get this place in order?
Space Tart could totally be Umber's mentor!!!!!!
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:05 AM
And she totally will be if she'll let me wink

Show them what they *think* they want, and they'll be eating out of your hand!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:08 AM
OH MY GAW!!! Space Tart! I'm like, not worldly! It's an honor to have you here! *chirp of excitememnt*
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:19 AM
The honor is all mine!

Not only am I back, but I'm officially a strong supporter of you for leader! We need a girl with some style in office!
Posted By: Thora Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:22 AM
Bah! This shoddily-made merchandise with the cartoon feline on it is beneath me-- Thora of Taltar!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:23 AM
We keep the old-people stuff in the back, Torsa. *naughty titter*
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:25 AM
Tell her that her haircut should place her in the section with monocles and peg-legs...in the I'm too angry to get any section.

*naughty titter back at ya* wink
Posted By: Thora Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:34 AM
Vapid man-toys, the both of you!

I-- Thora of Taltar-- take my leave of your incessant tittering!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:35 AM
OH MY GAW!! She was really POed! I guess I can't count on her vote. *depressed air exhalation*
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:36 AM
Goodnight then sweetie!

Nice bottom on her though! What kind of work out do you think she does Umber?
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:37 AM
You don't need her vote!

You have the men in Legion World right in your hands--especially the gay ones!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 05:37 AM
Ass of steel? *giggle*
Posted By: KOKO Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 12:19 PM
KOKO!! koko ko-KO-ko!

kokokokok KOKO!

<insert new greamlin :monkeythrowingpoop:>
Posted By: icefire Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/16/04 08:51 PM
Hey Umber!
This is the one campaign I would actively campaign against. We've got enough airheads without one being elected leader.
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/17/04 02:00 AM
My head is so NOT full of air! It's full of BRAINS and I, like, inisit that you RESPECT my brains! Because if you don't, I took self defense classes and know RIGHT where to kick a boy who doesn't respect me! In the ASS! *chirp of emphasis*
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/17/04 02:02 AM
And I'd like to thank my Supporters for turning out tonight to catch the premiere of SIMPLE LIFE 2!

Nicole looked absolutely adorable and when Paris fell off the horse, I couldn't help but let out an *evil titter*!
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
My head is so NOT full of air! It's full of BRAINS and I, like, inisit that you RESPECT my brains! Because if you don't, I took self defense classes and know RIGHT where to kick a boy who doesn't respect me! In the ASS! *chirp of emphasis*
Like I'm afraid of you. If you lift a leg you'll throw yourself off balance and fall on that overblown airbag you call an ass.
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/17/04 02:19 AM
Oh, YEAH? We'll see if Caroline agrees with you!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/17/04 01:41 PM
I'd make some buttons for you to hand out Umber, but I don't think my fashion sense would allow for the best looking buttons!

Slogan: "Vote Umber! *Chirp of Emphasis*"
When you make the buttons, for Umbra's personal button could you use that sticky tape that never works and she'd have to spend alot of time bending over to pick up her button? She might pick up a few votes that way.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 02:59 PM
Umber, don't forget to announce your candidancy in the main thread!

Spacey keeps telling me that you as leader could pave the way for a whole new era!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 08:15 PM
It's now official and stuff, Cobie-Sweetie! *chirp of excitement*

I'm so glad Space Tart is back, too! Since Amber quit hanging out here, I haven't really had any girlfriends to go shopping, compare breast size and to have panty-parties with! *squeal of delight*
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 08:41 PM
Oooh! I just picked up a new thong Umber! With little diamonds on the front! It is soooooooo cute!

I'm wearing it, but take a look anyway!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 08:50 PM
It's so kyooot!

Here, look at my new Hello Kitty see-through bra!
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 08:56 PM
Oooh, sexy! Wow Umber, they look *bigger* than the last time we hung out! The Hello Kitty see-through bra is so sexy!

Here, let me show you mine! It's strapless so I can pull it off quicker!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 08:59 PM
Ooooh, yours is sooo soft! Rub mine, it's soft too!
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 09:34 PM
Mmmmmm, that feels good.

Yours feels real good too! *tee hee*! Looks like you accidently knocked my bra off!
Posted By: ActorLad Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/18/04 10:46 PM
Good luck & what's the name of that cool space penguin?
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/19/04 04:21 PM
Ooooh! I have SUCH a headache... after Space Tart and I showed each other our underwear and stuff, we decided to go to the club for drinks.

I had a glass of wine and, like, got totally wasted! I'm so lucky to have a friend like Space Tart, she really watched out for me. She took me back to her house, undressed me and put me in bed. Thanks, Spacey!
Posted By: Space Tart Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/19/04 06:00 PM
No problem sweetie! I like having someone to sleep in my bed with me *titter*

I don't remember much either, except being soooOOOOooo tired.
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/23/04 12:04 AM
I'm here to do more campaigning and shopping! A politiciatrix' work is never done!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/23/04 04:00 PM
Umber, if you keep campaigning while you and Spacey are changing outfits, I think things are going to work in your favor.
Posted By: Vee Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/23/04 04:26 PM
Good luck in the balloting Umber!
Posted By: Saturn Girl Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/23/04 04:42 PM
love love

Hey Umber and Space Tart, if I was younger I think I'd have to join you girlz for lingerie try-outs and clubbing afterward. *sigh* But they don't make Hello Kitty see-thru industrial strength support bras. I guess I wouldn't really want them to. But I support your youthful enthusiasm and the way you've matured a lot since deciding to run for office. So if I can help out back at headquarters or set up any media events or parties, you just give me a holler. Kiss kiss love love
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/24/04 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Umber, if you keep campaigning while you and Spacey are changing outfits, I think things are going to work in your favor.
Thanks for the advice, Cobalt Kid. If you were running, I would suggest you campaign in your underwear... and take that kyoot Mllash around with you in his undies too! You boyz would fer sure get lotsa support, OhmiGAW!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/24/04 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Varalent:
Good luck in the balloting Umber!
Thanks, mister Varalent. Are you voting for me, by chance? *quizzical coo*
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/24/04 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
love love

Hey Umber and Space Tart, if I was younger I think I'd have to join you girlz for lingerie try-outs and clubbing afterward. *sigh* But they don't make Hello Kitty see-thru industrial strength support bras. I guess I wouldn't really want them to. But I support your youthful enthusiasm and the way you've matured a lot since deciding to run for office. So if I can help out back at headquarters or set up any media events or parties, you just give me a holler. Kiss kiss love love
*excited squeal!!* Caroline, we haven't gotten to hang out in like AGES. I totally miss you girlfriend! Like, OhmiGAW, you need to tell that MAN of yours to let you out of the house more often for a girls-night-out!

And my Clothing Store has Hello Kitty merchandise in ALL sizes-- there's no size prejudice at Umber's! *chirp of emphasis*

Thank you so much for coming by!! love love love
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/26/04 06:57 PM
So has everyone voted for me yet? *quizzical coo*
Posted By: Stu Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/27/04 01:15 AM
I voted for you THREE times!

Do I get some sort of reward?
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/27/04 08:58 PM
Well I voted. dont you just wish it was all over
laugh
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 06/29/04 10:31 PM
Thanks for the support, guyz! And, like, ohmiGAW, don't forget to drop by the victori parti!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 08/26/05 02:30 AM
Golly. That was the most depressing victori parti ever since I like, lost. *distressed sigh*
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 08/26/05 02:33 AM
You have to admit though, that thing Cliff did with the whip cream did cheer you up for a little while. Hell, I was cheered up, and I don't even play that way!
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 08/26/05 02:40 AM
*sigh*

Yeah, Cliff was always the life of the parti. I rilly rilly miss him and Ashe and Brock, but I guess they got all tired of hanging out with me and stuff because I stayed 17 and they're all, like almost 22 now and don't get carded and I still do and they're all in college now and stuff, with lots of hot older girlz.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 08/26/05 02:44 AM
Don't worry Umber! Older girls get all political and smart-alecky and annoying and stuff! They're all just mad because you're still as cute as ever anyway!

I'm starting to get worried that you might be depressed or something...you need a few girlfriends to hang out with I think. Even though Space Tart and I are no longer married, maybe I can get her back on LW? Or Tiffany Spiffany?

And I don't think Cliff is hanging out with older girls anyway...
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 08/26/05 02:49 AM
True about Cliff, although some of those guyz he likes are sorta girli.

Don't be worried about me, I'm like, the Rock of Gerberaltar or whatever. I still have Missi and Tawni to hang out with and have panty parties with and stuff! I might have one this weekend! *excited squeal*
Posted By: Umber Re: Umber's Campaign HQ & Clothing Store - 07/23/08 06:08 PM
Wow... my old store... if these walls could talk... they'd probably say, "Get us some RAID for all these bugs and mice!" *self-amused titter*

Maybe it's time for a grand re-opening! *squeal of delight*
© Legion World