Legion World
Posted By: Emily Sivana Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 02:39 AM
I have returned from a four month study abroad in China. I am really excited to be back in the US. My family missed me very much, and I look forward to seeing all my friends and family.

I tried very hard to access this website in China, but somehow it was blocked. I find that a bit strange because I was able to normally access another comic book site, and even a religion site. I forward messages and pictures to Cobalt Kid, and hope they were received.

I would like to work on new projects. The first project would be collaborative. I would like to work on would either be a love potion romance story/evil council story. A love potion romance story would be a romantic comedy. An evil council story would be similar to "Marik's Evil Council of Doom", in which a lot of talking gets done but very little else. A combination would be a Sivana Family Meeting, which would be like "The Other Boleyn Girl"; except all the titles are fake and the chances of any Sivana actually being "Ruler of the Universe" is slim at best.

The second project would be an Inhumans RPG. I would ideally set it after Ahura ascends the throne. The Avengers movie was awesome and the Inhumans might get a movie in the future, so this may help you learn about them. It also gives us a lot of freedom, because unlike the X-Men, the Inhumans have mostly been guest stars in Fantastic Four comics.

If the second project never takes off, I might write a parody. I was originally going to parody C.S Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia series, but realize it may be difficult. I would gladly right this alone, but would need permission from posters to use their characters and help matching LMB members to roles.

I will find a way to get more China pictures onto this website, so everyone can see where I have been. Thank you for your love and support when I was gone. I hope we can have some fun together this summer.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 02:48 AM
Good to have you back, Emily.

Oh, and I'm sorry I couldn't really comment on the story you linked me to before you left. I was too busy to read up on the earlier works, roleplays, et al, which meant I wasn't really equipped to review a piece that was part of such a big narrative.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 03:02 AM
Welcome back darlin. Glad you had a good time, and good to see you are ready and raring to go.
Posted By: He Who Wanders Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 03:29 AM
Welcome back, Emily. China's loss is our gain, or something like that.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 08:33 PM
Welcome back, Emily! Glad to see you made it back to LW!

I passed on the comments & such to everyone in your absence, but it's definitely not as good as the real thing.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 08:33 PM
Welcome back, dear. hug

Originally posted by Emily Sivana:
The Avengers movie was awesome
Indeed. And you're always welcome to elaborate in the official Avengers movie thread in Anywhere Machine.
Posted By: Power Boy Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 08:36 PM
Welcome back! Hope you had an amazing time!!!

an Inhumans RPG would be awesome, I love the inhumans ... also I've tried to keep some tournaments going in your absence ....

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000239;p=1#000000
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/11/12 11:00 PM
I thank Cobalt Kid for forwarding the messages and pictures to other members. I thank Power Boy for continuing with some Tournaments; maybe the Inhumans RPG will get started up in a couple of days.
Posted By: Legion Tracker Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/12/12 02:13 AM
Welcome home, Emily!
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/12/12 04:58 AM
Welcome home! hug
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/12/12 06:19 AM
Welcome back, Em! Hope you had a fantastic time in China!
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/12/12 12:18 PM
Welcome back, Emily! smile
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/13/12 03:05 AM
Thank you all for your welcomes. Would everyone be alright if I start a new LMB RP thread? I want to get a lot of stories done this summer before I have to write my thesis.
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/13/12 04:24 AM
you are writing a thesis alreadY!?! how quickly they grow.

let me know what you need of me, Ghost girl or Legolas and we'll be here!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Guess Who is Back? - 06/13/12 02:54 PM
Good to have you back, Emily! Looking forward to seeing your new projects bear fruit.
© Legion World