Legion World
The Napoleonic wars - just to get some alone time with Bonaparte on Elba.
The Articles of Conferderation were actually working pretty well, but ol' CJ wanted to meet the best the Revolutionary Era had to offer, and so we got the Constitutional Convention!
Who do you think created the British navy? CJ couldn't get enough seamen!
If not for "The War Between Krypton and Earth!" KryptonKid would not have been rocketed to Angtu (with this protracted layover on Earth).

I can't help but be flattered...
The Trojan War. All the women were shut up inside Troy, leaving a battlefield full of men.
CJ: What do you say Chris? You, Me, and a ship load of burly sailors cruising the Atlantic. I mean trying to find a westward route to India.
Sheesh! 6 times and suddenly it's a pattern of behaviour...
Circa 1992: He convinced Steven Seagal to appear in the adult film, "Under Ceej," by claiming that it was a small, independent documentary about former Navy SEALs.
The Nasa Space Program was because he had the hots for Buzz Aldrin
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
The Napoleonic wars - just to get some alone time with Bonaparte on Elba.
Wasn't Napoleon a little too tall for Ceej?
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
[b] The Napoleonic wars - just to get some alone time with Bonaparte on Elba.
Wasn't Napoleon a little too tall for Ceej? [/b]
Everyone is the same height in bed.
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
[b]
[b] The Napoleonic wars - just to get some alone time with Bonaparte on Elba.
Wasn't Napoleon a little too tall for Ceej? [/b]
Everyone is the same height in bed. [/b]
A regular bed or a bunk bed?
Cali once told me that if you kick Ceej out of bed he bounces when he hits the floor.
Isn't the Iliad and the Odyssey really just the long-form version of one of Ceej's bootycalls?
Wasn't that CJ sneaking around Mrs. O'Leary's barn just before all those handsome firemen showed up?
The Civil War occurred in part because James Buchanan was so distracted by his affair with CJ!
The Annexation of Texas? A plot on the part of CJ to get James Knox Polk's attention.
© Legion World