Legion World
Posted By: rickshaw1 Lego DC/Marvel Minimates - 04/18/11 10:07 PM
So, I've had some minimates on order for over two months now for Sam for easter. Not alot, but a few. I did it through my LCS. They've had the order in now through Diamond for a while.

I call the store last week... still haven't gotten them in. The owner said he would call diamond and ask them to put a rush on.

But... he and I though easter was not this sunday, but next. Carol did as well.

So, I get a call today saying "Easter is this week! Sam, Minimates..." at that point, her voice became a pitch that only dogs, bats, and some dolphins could hear and understand.

So, I rush to ebay. I find a marvel set and buy it now for seventeen dollars, ten dollars shipping.

I look below it, and there's the same set with a current bid price of .99$, shipping is $6.99. So, I bid, thinking i would be out bid.

Nope. Now I have two sets on the way, and probably neither will get here in time, even though they say that they should.

Head...Concrete wall... have you two met?

AAAAAaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhh!
Posted By: future king Re: Lego DC/Marvel Minimates - 04/19/11 02:01 AM
Well, you've got tomorrow and Wed and then Thurs. I'm guessing that will be enough (if your postal service is as quick as up here).

You could always cut the picture of the Minimates out and glue it to Sam's Easter card and say "look ... that's what the Easter bunny's bringing you in a few days!" smile
© Legion World