Legion World
Posted By: Cobalt Kid 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 05:57 PM
I had fried calamari for lunch. Bah. When am I going to learn. I loved it as a kid and teenager but to be honest, I don't think I've had a fried calamari dish I've loved in 10 years. I think I've just outgrown it.

Plus, rather than go to the gym today I'm too exhausted by the baby keeping me up lately. Last night at 4:00 AM, I was feeding the baby while watching an old 50's western. I'm running on coffee right now.

I should have gotten something else. Not healthier, mind you. Just more pleasing to my palette. I'm looking at you, Sliders.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 05:57 PM
And since this is the MMB, feel free to turn this thread into a cesspool of innuendo! tongue
it sucks to outgrow old faves (unless they're unhealthy old faves).
Whew! When I first saw this, I thought it was "I wish I hadn't eaten that thread", and was concerned that Galactus, devourer of posts, was back!

*[response deleted/consumed by Galactus]
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 07:28 PM
Sorry, Folks. I'm in my full-blown hate-on-the-diet/fitness army at the moment. Therefore, I refuse to regret eating anything. Nyah.

There's some leftover Pho soup in the fridge that I'm gonna' reheat for lunch. (They booted us from work early. I took it all the way to work only to end up bringing it back home again.) The only thing I ever regret about Pho is my tendency to load it up with sliced chili peppers. They invariably do unspeakable things to my intestines the following day.
mmmmm.... Pho....
Posted By: Pov Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 09:29 PM
[Jim Gaffigan sing-song]"Hot Pockets..." sigh
Posted By: Pov Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 09:35 PM
Though, in my defense, it WAS a Lean Pocket... :rolleyes: wink
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 05/21/10 11:33 PM
That's just the breakfast one, right? The idea of it gives me a small stomach ache. wink
Posted By: cleome57 Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 06/16/10 01:55 AM
Too much refined sugar + too much imitation Excedrin™ = one poster's personal digestive Hades.

Don't let his happen to you, Legion World! urk
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 06/17/10 07:03 PM
Small green chilli's

Give me hic cups
The BBQ pork sandwiches at work, usually a relatively safe bet, were not all that today.
broke diet and had a late-nite snack: quesadilla at a downtown greasy spoon.
Posted By: Tamper Lad Re: 'I wish I hadn't eaten that' thread - 06/18/10 03:15 PM
I can't believe NBC was in Canada for 2 weeks during the Olympics and the did 3 stories on poutine.

I can't believe I ate poutine this week. It was vegetarian poutine angel
Back in the autumn of 1981 [BEFORE THE SPROCKING CRISIS mad ], I ate a ham-and-biscuit breakfast sandwich from McToxic's.

I. got. the. worst. case. of. vomiting. IN. MY. LIFE. evil
© Legion World