Legion World
Posted By: Reep Odd things that maybe only YOU know - 07/31/03 09:00 PM
I know that there is something in tomatoes that quells appetite. Whenever I'm feeling gluttonous, I have a spoonful of tomato soup or spaghetti sauce and my hunger vanishes.

TRUE!
Originally posted by Reep:
I know that there is something in tomatoes that quells appetite. Whenever I'm feeling gluttonous, I have a spoonful of tomato soup or spaghetti sauce and my hunger vanishes.

TRUE!
For me, whenever I get that shaky feeling because I haven't bothered to eat during the day, a piece of bread usually does the trick.
Tomato soup with Cheddar cheese and Red Onion...yummy - that is, when I am sick. That is the only way that my partner cannot kiss me. If he kisses me then he will end up in bed in a few days...so knowing that he hates onion, that's how he won't get sick.

As for my favorite snacks if I am hungry...I absolutely and addictively love the pecan twists. I can eat up to 8 of them. OH......does it make me Matter-Eater Lad's second cousin, once removed?
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: Odd things that maybe only YOU know - 03/04/11 01:47 AM
I know that for me, twelve double steps exactly equal one chain. I've used it many times in timber cruising.
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Odd things that maybe only YOU know - 03/04/11 02:08 AM
I'm the only one who knows what happened to R.J.'s other work-boot that night in 1989 that he, Rupert, John and I camped out behind Ciaro's orchard.

...and I ain't tellin'!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Odd things that maybe only YOU know - 03/05/11 11:43 AM
I'm the only one who knows how the Coca-Cola scholarship application ended up in Antoinette's mailbox...
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Odd things that maybe only YOU know - 03/05/11 10:03 PM
Once I had a dream that I believe changed the course of my life. Whether it was for the better or not is arguable, but...

I don't recall telling anyone what it was, or why.
© Legion World