Legion World
Okay boys and girls. Here's a little story. Left work today and decided to go shopping around the Madison Heights/Royal Oak area.

Sitting at a light on 12 mile, a few cars back, the light turned green. We began moving and then stopped...only, the individual behind me did not. Hit me pretty good, and pushed me into the car in front of me. Cruiser should be fine with a few repairs (front and back bumpers.)

Spent the last several hours at the ER. Sprained neck is the current diagnosis. Watching for other things now. AM home, going to finally eat some dinner soon.
Glad you survived Dev. Hope the recovery is quick and relatively painless.
yow! hope nothing serious turns up worse than that.
So sorry, Dev. But I'm glad you weren't hurt worse than you were.
ouch. jeez .... get some rest and hang in there.

hug
It is amazing how many expletives can come to your mind in about 1/2 a second. That's about how much time I had when I noticed the guy behind me was still accelerating.

Then, about the same amount of time I had before I hit the car in front of me.
frown

Going to the ER right away is a good idea, though. Make sure you follow up with a good chiropractor as soon as you can, Dev.
Sorry to hear this Dev, but I am glad you are OK!
Sorry to hear... Hope you feel better soon, Dev...
Late to the thread, but I'm glad you're okay Dev. Hope you get better soon! Hope insurance takes care of everything so you can concentrate on getting better.
© Legion World