Legion World
Hey guy's !!

i could see if i could get OLLY to 'visit' the CREATOR COSMOS section !!

what do you think ...

Matthew.
He may be working for the 'enemy' now but Olivier is more than welcome to drop on by. I do miss his work in some ways. His finally few issues of The Legion are among the best. I just now need to find the time to sit down and read his Avengers stuff.
This is fairly off-topic, but Matty, that has GOT to be the Sexiest Avatar EVER! wink
If we can get him to stop by now and again, I'll give him (and any other pro) his own forum to interact with his fans.

Steve, Dave, and TnT's continued presence was the catalyst for them. Hopefully, they will migrite over here when they have the time.
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
This is fairly off-topic, but Matty, that has GOT to be the Sexiest Avatar EVER! wink
And yes, Matt is DAMN sexy! laugh
hey Princess !!

you're gonna make me ULTRA Blush !!

Matthew.
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[b] This is fairly off-topic, but Matty, that has GOT to be the Sexiest Avatar EVER! wink
And yes, Matt is DAMN sexy! laugh [/b]
and !! you're gonna make me ULTRA Blush, too !!

Matthew.
Hell, I'm straight, and even I'm getting all misty....

We should hang that pic outside the clubhouse door to lure in a few more chicks.
well i didn't know you cared !!??

Matthew.
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? - 12/12/03 12:05 AM
Hmmmm... Look at that vaguely 'Calvin'-ish hair. Read his intelligent and well-thought out posts. Wonder at the continued use of Black & White pictures. Ponder the cooly serious and thoughtful gaze.

What happens when you combine these thoughts?

It's obvious... Matt's a green-skinned Coluan. Probably Brainiac 3. Dunno how I missed it before.
very funny laugh ..... Wayne !!!!

but please don't tell anyone else, i have a 12th Level Mind wink .......

Matthew.
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? - 12/12/03 12:18 AM
I've picture proof as well... Just waiting to upload. He he he he... wink
how long till the upload ??? it's 1.20am here !!!

and i HAVE to go to bed, in the next 10 mins .....

Matthew.
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? - 12/12/03 12:29 AM
Was hoping Scott was about to throw it onto the website... Seems he's not. frown

You might have to wait until early next week. What a tease... wink
Sorry. We went out to dinner for the first time in months with some friends. The surprise is loaded and ready. But I guess I missed Matthew's bed time. frown
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? - 12/12/03 02:03 AM
THE TRUTH REVEALLED!!

Coluans walk among us, using sophisticated de-colourising techniques to disguise their identity.

The proof: (!)
[Linked Image]
that's cool Wayne !!!

not to seem ungrateful ... but, i have a larger version of this picture, that you could put the forehead details on ......

Matthew.
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Creator Cosmos .... Olivier Coipel ?? - 12/12/03 11:04 PM
Where is it?
If my silly mood maintains until I get my PC at home set up again (or at all...), I'll try to find time to create... BRAINY-MATT!!!

(And maybe some more LWers as well. Just starting to get into Photoshop & need some stuff to try out on. wink )
Originally posted by Star Boy:
Where is it?
If my silly mood maintains until I get my PC at home set up again (or at all...), I'll try to find time to create... BRAINY-MATT!!!

(And maybe some more LWers as well. Just starting to get into Photoshop & need some stuff to try out on. wink )
hey, Wayne !!

here's a larger version ....

[Linked Image]

Matthew.
© Legion World