Legion World
Posted By: MLLASH WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 10:58 PM
Okay, so you haven't signed up yet, but welcome anyway! Please sign up ASAP so your fans can lavish attention on you!

AND, of course, ask you questions!

Like...

Can we expect to see Matter-Eater Lad during your run? You wrote some amazing stories starring him during ACTION, and Tony Bedard has recently re-intro'ed him (with a chompy, belchy vengeance!) in the current run.

Please say we can see some of the classic, long-unseen LSH characters. They are missed!

This fan begs of you... SAVE the Legion!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:02 PM
Jim, can you give us some new kick-ass villains which Legion fans and 1980's Marvel fans know you are a master of? Thanks!

Also, I second Matter-Eater Lad!
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:05 PM
Could we possibly see the long-anticipated return of Shooter-creation Myron Marks?

Oh, and I totally want more Matter-Eater Lad!
Posted By: Ultra Jorge Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:12 PM
Mr. Shooter do what you always do. Be progressive and give us new characters to love.

Thank you.
Posted By: Vee Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:20 PM
Mr. Shooter, your return to the Legion has brought a great deal of joy and anticipation to scores of die hard Legion fans. How appropriate to have you back in time for the 50th Anniversary! I can't tell you how much we look forward to having you back in the fold.

Of course, like many others, I can't wait to see the return of all our long ignored Legionnaires (see my signature line smile ) and also look forward to meeting all the new characters and locales that I'm certain you already have in the works.

Welcome back aboard and Long Live the Legion!
Posted By: Blockade Boy Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:38 PM
Validus, no boots, no jaw contraption.

and welcome home.
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/19/07 11:59 PM
hi there ..... Mr Shooter !!

looking forward to your take on this new version of the LEGION !! and excited to see what you do with them, in light of them not being 'your' LEGION !!

Matthew.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/20/07 12:00 AM
ps/ My "Blame Shooter!" thread is just for fun, and is actually an homage to your incredible contributions to the LSH!

pps/ More Myron Marks would rock! 2 proposed code-names for him: "Pigeon-Feeder Lad" and "Dear Myron" (y'know, for his super-advice-giving powers).
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/20/07 02:31 AM
Myron Marks won the "Freaks and Geeks" Holo Model competition, proving that even such an amazingly obscure character such as he, is well loved here on LW. Oh, and Tenzil is a co-host for said contests.

Which reminds me... Mr. Shooter, when you start writing the Legion again, please don't make Dreamy a sl*t and Thom a tool. Thanks!
Posted By: Ultra Jorge Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/20/07 07:10 PM
I just read Mr. Shooter's original run a few months ago for the first time so this is perfect timing. I like towards the end of his run he started to give Cham a personality. Cham needs a personality again. smile
Posted By: imskian78 Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 09/22/07 12:36 AM
Jim, Can we please, please, please have the return of Chemical King!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 12/16/07 12:13 AM
Now that I know certain thing in Bedard's run came about by request of Jim Shooter to help set up his run, and per Brainy's comments in ish 36, how long before we see both Matter-Eater Lad and Tenzil back on the team?!?

I doubt anyone would complain if Dream Girl was ejected from Brainy's brain and placed back into her corporeal form, either...
Posted By: MLLASH Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 12/16/07 12:16 AM
My edit button is on the fritz apparently... I meant, of course, Matter-Eater Lad and WILDFIRE above..
Posted By: MLLASH Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 05/30/08 03:10 PM
Amid all the swirling rumours about Shooter's exit, I have to say: I HOPE IT AIN'T SO!

The reviews of # 42 have me stoked... so much so I'm making a special trip to the CBS today to get it.

Don't leave, Mr. Shooter!
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 05/30/08 07:06 PM
DIT and TO, my friend, DIT and TO!
Posted By: Vee Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 05/30/08 07:15 PM
Agreed! I'm enjoying this run tremendously and hope Jim & Francis are on for a long haul.
Posted By: VikingSpawn Re: WELCOME JIM SHOOTER!! - 05/30/08 07:53 PM
I'm a big fan of his writing and hope he stays on Legion for his long arc and the 5oth Anniversay this year.

And I'd love to see Defiant Comics (Plasm) brought back!!!
© Legion World