Legion World
That boy sure needs help.

Specifically: not being able to upload images from his laptop (and possibly other devices too). He used to be able to do this.

Lash, is this your usual procedure?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/11/13 04:52 AM
*stares* I'm sure all this commotion wasn't necessary! Unless it helps me solve the problem, that is.

For the record, I never ever EVER "drag-n-drop" Anything!
Tell the nice people what your usual procedure was, and when it stopped working!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/11/13 05:39 AM
Well, I always just hit the upload, and then selected whatever images, and then they uploaded. It was like magic... *sigh* ...magic I no longer possess!

I'm so upset, I must run off to start an all 80s music thread!! *runs off to start all 80s music thread*
WHERE is the upload button of which you speak?
Posted By: Reboot Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/11/13 10:51 AM
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-uploader/
In the version that I bring up, there is a taskbar at the very top of the page with these options:

Home…Library…Connect…Browse…Edit…Uploads…Search Photobucket

... and clicking on the "Uploads" tab allows me to upload easily.

However, Photobucket is also prompting me to "upgrade" to a new version, and I don' wanna.
Posted By: .. Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/12/13 08:22 AM
Imgur.com will solve all your problems Lash

Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 01:49 AM
Photobucket can kiss my fat gay ass. I've been with them for years and now it just won't work. I'll explore some other options now.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 01:53 AM
Uhhh, how much easier and more awesome can Imgur.com BE? LOVE. thanks, Vee-eL!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 02:01 AM
Now I need to move certain images to Imgur.... hmmm...
Posted By: Reboot Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 02:28 AM
Just watch, imgur delete files that haven't been viewed in a while:
http://imgur.com/faq#long
How long do you keep the images?
As long as images are getting at least 1 view every 6 months, they will stick around forever. After that, your image may be removed to create more space for newer images.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 02:40 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, Reboot! I'll be sure to scroll through the images every so often! Now that I can post images again here, I'm sure I can keep it active.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 02:49 AM
I feel compelled to state that switching photohosting sites was not an easy choice for me. Like with people, I'm fiercely loyal to "my" sites, but this bullcrap with Photobucket has been an ongoing issue for months and there's ONLY so much bullcrap I have to take. *smiles in that 'I've gotten something off my chest' sort of way*
Posted By: Power Boy Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 11:19 AM
I use imageshack. it is old fashioned but works.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Do you have Photobucket? HELP LASH! - 10/15/13 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by MLLASH
I feel compelled to state that switching photohosting sites was not an easy choice for me. Like with people, I'm fiercely loyal to "my" sites, but this bullcrap with Photobucket has been an ongoing issue for months and there's ONLY so much bullcrap I have to take. *smiles in that 'I've gotten something off my chest' sort of way*

Yeah, Photobucket gets worse with every revision. The only, ONLY reason I still use them is because of the Firefox extension above, which lets me upload from my PC without buggering about with, y'know, their website. [I have the imgur equivalent too, but that doesn't allow uploads from PC, only the web.]
© Legion World