Legion World
Posted By: Quislet, Esq how to post a picture - 06/19/18 07:12 PM
HI Gary,

So I have some pictures of my new cat on my work computer. How do I post them here? I don't have a web address.
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: how to post a picture - 06/19/18 09:24 PM
I'm not Gary, but:

If you use the full editor, there is an option for "attachment manager" near the bottom of the screen. Clicking on that will allow you to upload a pic to the post.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: how to post a picture - 06/25/18 09:01 PM
Let me know if you have any issues uploading anything. The image size (in bytes, not dimensions) is usually the biggest problem.
Posted By: Ann Hebistand Re: how to post a picture - 10/02/19 01:15 PM
I have an image that's just a few bytes over the size limit. 979 KB to be exact.

Is there any way I can reduce the bytes using the functions on my computer? I was trying earlier, but no luck.

Or maybe someone here could possibly reduce the bytes? I'd be very grateful.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: how to post a picture - 10/02/19 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ann Hebistand
I have an image that's just a few bytes over the size limit. 979 KB to be exact.

Is there any way I can reduce the bytes using the functions on my computer? I was trying earlier, but no luck.

Or maybe someone here could possibly reduce the bytes? I'd be very grateful.

Send me the image via email and I'll upload it for you or reduce the size depending on your preference.
Posted By: Ann Hebistand Re: how to post a picture - 10/02/19 03:56 PM
Thanks, NC. I'll do that tonight.
Posted By: Ann Hebistand Re: how to post a picture - 10/02/19 09:14 PM
Nighty, I thank you again for your kind and generous offer to help, but it won't be necessary after all. I sent it to a friend who is going to put it on his website. It's Marvel characters, anyway.

Once it's up, I'll provide a link in Bits.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: how to post a picture - 10/02/19 09:46 PM
Ok. Sorry about the trouble.
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: how to post a picture - 08/29/20 12:43 AM
So, I'm not seeing any embedded videos in Firefox. They're working fine with other browsers.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: how to post a picture - 08/29/20 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
So, I'm not seeing any embedded videos in Firefox. They're working fine with other browsers.

I should have checked other browsers. I saw that and tried to fix it but I think I made things worse. Trying to restore it back to the way it was today....just got to find the correct backup file.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: how to post a picture - 08/29/20 09:23 PM
Ugh. Restore doesn't fix it. I don't know why it stopped working.
© Legion World