Legion World
Posted By: Christopher First unread? - 10/03/21 02:13 PM
Is there a way to go to the first unthread post in a thread?

Cheers,

Christopher
Posted By: Set Re: First unread? - 10/03/21 06:29 PM
If you click on the 'date/time created' text under the 'Last Post' category over on the right side of the screen, rather than the post title on the left side, it takes you to that most recent post, if that helps.
Posted By: Christopher Re: First unread? - 10/03/21 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Set
If you click on the 'date/time created' text under the 'Last Post' category over on the right side of the screen, rather than the post title on the left side, it takes you to that most recent post, if that helps.

Kinda. But that takes you to the most recent post, not the most recent post you haven't read. Am I making sense?
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: First unread? - 10/03/21 09:27 PM
I get what you mean, unfortunately I don?t know though. I Know there is an icon beside each thread that says if there are new posts, but not sure it?s possible to jump directly to the first unread post
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: First unread? - 10/04/21 12:11 AM
I'm not sure that's a feature of this software. But I'll try to keep an eye out on a way to add it.

Hmm..on investigation, it USED to be, but something broke when they upgraded the software. Hopefully, it'll get fixed in a future update.

You have to click on the forum list and then click on the topic title itself in order to see the first unread post of that topic.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: First unread? - 10/04/21 10:15 AM
thanks, Nighty ! super helpful, and thanks for taking the time to look into it!
© Legion World