Legion World
Posted By: Dave Hackett Mobile options - 11/08/12 12:39 PM
Just thought I'd put this out there as my experience is limited. I've been holed up the last two days with only a handheld device for Internet browsing. As such I've found legionworld a little difficult to navigate/read. Does the board software have a mobile setting? I normally use a PCM anyway, but thought I'd ask

Thanks
Posted By: Reboot Re: Mobile options - 11/08/12 02:11 PM
I use Opera Mini in single-column mode. There's no mobile skin for UBB.classic, although you may consider trying the "printable version" (change get_topic to print_topic in the URL).
Posted By: Conjure Lass Re: Mobile options - 11/08/12 05:09 PM
Yeah, i've found LegionWorld pretty much a no-go on my Galaxy S2. I don't know that there's really anything to be done for it, as the major problem for me is how close the links are together and the scrolling. Anytime I get to a topic i can't seem to get to the newest post! XD No worries though. LegionWorld is something I do to relax at home, anyway.
Posted By: Power Boy Re: Mobile options - 11/18/12 05:30 PM
Ahhhhh thanks reboot ... My friend visiting accidental took my power cord for my computer home with her and I've been stuck only with my iPad ... Safari was really not cutting it with legion world. Opera is doing much better!
Posted By: Power Boy Re: Mobile options - 11/27/12 10:45 PM
Opera actually peter'd out as well ...

bummer. bleeehhhh!

My iphone worked better than the ipad.
© Legion World