Legion World
Posted By: Nightcrawler I'm Busy! - 07/11/03 02:37 AM
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I will not be available much this weekend. The bar I manage is hosting a State-Wide Pool Tournament Fri-Sun and I'll be spending most of my time at work.

I'll only be able to stop in rarely until Sunday. Barring emergencies, I hope you can be patient for my response to issues.

Thanks,
Gary
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: I'm Busy! - 07/11/03 02:54 AM
Hope you get some time to just relax Gary. You deserve it.

I, too, will be a bit busy this weekend trying to catch up at work and get our new e-mail system off the ground. I'll be around a little bit more than Gary so if you guys need anything, just holler. PM or e-mail and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Posted By: Reep Re: I'm Busy! - 07/11/03 04:19 AM
You mean... uh, well... you mean you guys don't like actually live in Legion World?

Say it ain't so, Jo.

Shyeah, right. Next you'll tell me my flight ring doesn't work.

SPROCK!!! SPROCK!!! SPROCK!!! 911!!! 911!!!

ChameleonBoy
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: I'm Busy! - 07/11/03 09:15 AM
Of course they live here. They're the founders, for garn's sake. But they have to go on special missions to save the universe from time to time.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: I'm Busy! - 07/25/03 01:51 AM
I'm BAMFing this up due to the fact that my club is going *choke* 24 hours Friday through Sunday!

Adding to that, my BF is going to be visiting me from NYC this weekend as well.

I'll stop in when you least expect it, so behave!

In related news, I'm looking for another job. Anybody in the San Diego area want to hire me? I work really hard!
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: I'm Busy! - 07/25/03 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I'm BAMFing this up due to the fact that my club is going *choke* 24 hours Friday through Sunday!

Adding to that, my BF is going to be visiting me from NYC this weekend as well.

I'll stop in when you least expect it, so behave!

In related news, I'm looking for another job. Anybody in the San Diego area want to hire me? I work really hard!
Hell Gary, if I still worked in Nevada I could get you a bartending job quick. But I gave up Nevada when I met Caroline.

Just have a fun weekend and I'll be around here from time to time. And tell your BF to take you out and have a great time. You've worked your ass off here and at work and deserve some quality time.
© Legion World