Legion World
Posted By: Reboot Something go wrong with the LegionPics forum? - 08/12/03 12:16 AM
Right now, only one topic is visible in my default view, three in "All Topics" view. None have titles (so no link to click on), a "topic starter name, nor a "last posted" username - and all have a "last posting" date/time of 30 Nov 2020, 7am.

Something else else go wrong when you were trying to upload more topics Gary, or did the thing implode on its own?
Oops! You're right. I uploaded several new posts into the folder and forgot to NOT overwrite the existing files. Sorry, Varalent. Any posts made after I updated the last time were lost. My bad.

Next time I'll remember to only upload new files. There are actually about 40 posts in the forum right now, the program won't "see" them until I get a chance to close the board and reconfigure that forum. Maybe if it slows down enough tonight.
There are now 44 topics in the LegionPics forum. I'm not going to bump them all up, so if you'd like to view them you'll have to set the forum to "Show all topics."
© Legion World