Legion World
Hey folks!

I was just wondering....is there a way that I can make it so that when I look at the forums, the thread with the most recent post is on top?

At the moment, I kind of have to just scan the page to see which one has today's date so that I can tell which has been updated most recently?

Hope that makes sense, thanks! smile
The thread with the most recent post is at the top. There are "sticky" threads right above them, but there are usually only 3-4 of those, unless anyone went poll crazy in that forum.

This - [Linked Image] or this - [Linked Image] (popular topic) indicate the latest posts since you last logged into a particular computer.

This - [Linked Image] or this - [Linked Image] (popular topic) indicate the topics that haven't been updated since you last logged into a particular computer.

The "sticky" threads have a flag - [Linked Image] next to them meaning they stay on top until a mod unfeatures them.
You might also find it useful to view things from the Today\'s Active Topics page.
OMG!!

I can't believe I never noticed the threads at the top of the page were sticky...how embarassment!! I just thought they were just randomly always there, LOL

Thanks y'all! smile
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
The "sticky" threads have a flag - [Linked Image] next to them meaning they stay on top until a mod unfeatures them.
<slaps head>

Duh... of course that's a flag. I totally see it now, but I've always thought (because it was so small and I couldn't make it out) that it was the bird that came from the Sorceror's World at the beginning of the Magic Wars... you know, because he was delivering an "important message".

Made sense to me. shocked
© Legion World