Legion World
Posted By: Nightcrawler Some extra guidelines and policies! - 05/10/06 03:55 PM
No new Alternate Identities will be allowed. Ever again. New people (or existing members who wish to have a new identity) will have to settle on one ID (or use their existing identities). Sorry. This will be strictly enforced. Don't even consider asking!

Each member/alt of this board is allowed only one non-Legion/Titans-related avatar. If you ask to have a non-Legion/Titans related avatar uploaded and don't use it, it will be removed.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 05/10/06 05:06 PM
Figured out how to make an Announcement, huh? Shouldn't this thread be in SPHQ tho?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 05/10/06 05:18 PM
Yes. But I can only hack the board at home. So, I'll move it later tonight. smile
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 05/14/06 12:42 PM
I dont' have a problem with this, since i have only ever used the one id, but what brought this on, if it isn't too sensitive a subject?
Hey Nighty - hows about removing any alt-ids that haven't been used / or people put up for deletion?
Would that help any?

Or are you just p***ed off with the whole thing?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 05/14/06 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Ghost of Numf El:
Or are you just p***ed off with the whole thing?
laugh

Removing existing Alts would create holes in the membership, which would be ok except for the fact I don't like holes in the numbering. It's one of my quirks. No new Alts has been a "suggestion" for years now, but people were still registering them or asking for them. I'd like that to end. smile

The avatars have been another issue for some time. I've been trying to organize the huge amount we have for some time and haven't discovered a way yet. In the meantime, people still are requesting more (which is fine with me if they get used more than few days, but most aren't).
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 02/12/07 11:32 PM
bump
Posted By: Kid Marvel Re: Some extra guidelines and policies! - 02/13/07 10:47 AM
But...but...Gladys! (wasnt me)
Message renoted smile
© Legion World