Legion World
Here's my list,you can add to it or make your own list...

1.Force to resign as SHIELD director for failing to stop the Hulk(or his role in the Hulk's exile from earth?)

2.The government pulls the plug on the 50-State Initiative and all SHIELD superhero teams of all fifty states are ordered to disband!

3.Must make retribution for damages caused by the Hulk and his Warbound.

On a side note,would World War Hulk be a follow-up to Civil War?
4. Smote by Thor, verily.

5. Be soundly rebuked by Black Bolt.

6. Discover that, thanks to his new nanite-infused liver, he can't even get drunk anymore.

7. Be discovered to have been a Skrull, because, as much as that would be an incredible cop-out, of 'this last season was all a dream' proportions, I actually *like* the character of Tony Stark, and don't see that he should be punished for the craptacular writing and editing that has afflicted Marvel for the last couple years. It's the writers who made him this way that deserve to be smote by Thor... Then, from the wreckage, new creative teams of starry-eyed idealists who have the whacky notion of writing comic-books about *super-heroes* could take over.
While sometimes I depise him as well I think Tony is a hero. I always thought Tony was a jerk and I loved him for it. They've taken it to a new level but I still love him for it.

In comic logic Cap wouldn't care that all the heroes are running around with masks, etc. Do cops wear masks? Nope. Everybody knows who they are.
Punch JMS in the face a la Cap punching Hitler?
Release him on the mutants?
Beat the crap out of Wolverine just to piss off the internet?
I'd just like to see him stop being a... well, it's a family board, so I'd better stop there.
Become the Red Hulk, whereafter Banner, Richards, Xavier, and Strange deport him to a strange world of alien gladiators.
Hm. I'm enjoying the idea that lots of readers are now hating him.

I'd like to see him dump his stock in Roxxon right before he takes them down, and ends up making a fortune. Then he can develop a new investment vehicle for Citibank and Bank of America that effectively has the government bailing them out for the current credit crunch--but turning him a pretty penny in the process. The kicker? Luke Cage's adjustable mortgage payments continue to go up and Stark ensures the secondary markets collect accordingly. The minute Iron Fist attempts to help out, Rand Enterprises are hostily taken over and used as an off-shore company to subsidize the Initiatve.
Who the hell is Tonk Stark?!?!?!

Did I miss the crossover with the Potterverse?

wink
World War Hulk's now concluded (though there's several epilogue issues scheduled).

Wow. The last issue was the weakest of the series. A well-drawn fight scene with Sentry (would've worked better if this were World War Sentry, IMO) with a somewhat interesting conclusion.

For a fight scene. Not for a story.

<span class="spoiler_containter"><span class="spoiler_wording">Click Here For A Spoiler</span><span class="spoiler_text"> Tony Stark forced a Bruce Banner transforation, how exactly? </span></span>

No link-up with the Illuminati's most recent issue. Disappointing.

Little or no moments for Herc, Angel, Namora and Cho-- unfortunately.

A revelation (to Hulk, anyway) is finally made.
I'm looking forward to Tony Stark kicking Skrull ass! Despite not liking how some of the writers depicted him during Civil War, I think he made some really hard choices that while unpopular, were for the greater good and were in step with the people. Tony's having a hard enough time lately and I'd like to see him be able to sit back, relax and take pride in some of his grueling heroic efforts of late.
© Legion World