Legion World
i got to see this docu on 'The Biography Channel' this evening !!! it the one you all watched a couple of months back ...

it was a nice surprise, because i did't know it was on !!! i just happened to be flicking through the channels, just before 9pm and i spotted it !!!

i thought it was done really well, giving a good run through comic history !!!

and it was cool seeing PAUL LEVITZ, so much !!!

Matthew.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Comic Book Heroes, Unmasked !! - 07/21/03 12:25 AM
We recorded it on our Tivo but haven't watched it yet. Just haven't had the time. But I did order the DVD so I would have a copy to keep.
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Comic Book Heroes, Unmasked !! - 07/25/03 01:28 PM
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i got to see this docu on 'The Biography Channel' this evening !!! it the one you all watched a couple of months back ...

it was a nice surprise, because i did't know it was on !!! i just happened to be flicking through the channels, just before 9pm and i spotted it !!!

Matthew.
I caught this by chance too matt. Fortunately I had a blank video in the machine and was able to get that and half of the show on the Phantom that went before.

And Levitz was not how I pictured him at all. A lot younger looking and much more oh I dont know, Accountant looking. smile
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
[b] i got to see this docu on 'The Biography Channel' this evening !!! it the one you all watched a couple of months back ...

Matthew.
I caught this by chance too matt. Fortunately I had a blank video in the machine and was able to get that and half of the show on the Phantom that went before.

And Levitz was not how I pictured him at all. A lot younger looking and much more oh I dont know, Accountant looking. smile [/b]
when you looked at him, it was hard to believe this was the guy who's written all the stories we love so much !!!!

Matthew.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Comic Book Heroes, Unmasked !! - 07/26/03 12:47 AM
I saw it awhile back and thought Levitz was charmingly geeky! I kept thinking, "He's one of OURS (A LEGION fan)!"

I found the comparisons to what was going on with comics and the "real world" through the years to be fascinating...
© Legion World