Legion World
Posted By: Jay Kay Marvel's Big 700 Event - 03/10/13 11:59 PM
Do you like free comics? Of course you do!

Well, then you'd be happy to know that from today until Tuesday, they're releasing 700 of their first issues or one-shots for free on Comixology or their Marvel Comics site. That's right. Seven hundred.

Includes the first issues for almost all their current Marvel Now titles, as well as first stories for many of the characters.

To warn you all, though, the site's...kinda being overrun right now, as you can probably imagine. If you have a tablet you'll probably have a little better luck, though.
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: Marvel's Big 700 Event - 03/12/13 01:04 AM
Kinda shut down right now! It crashed on me this morning and I haven't been able to get access since then. People must be getting all 700 comics!
Posted By: Reboot Re: Marvel's Big 700 Event - 03/12/13 01:10 AM
They've "paused" it for now. Presumably, they want to make sure they have enough server capacity to handle Marvel's tactical DDOS before they restart!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Marvel's Big 700 Event - 03/12/13 02:00 AM
Recommend the latest Thor, Hawkeye, Daredevil, Hulk and Iron Man #1's!
Posted By: stuorstew Re: Marvel's Big 700 Event - 03/12/13 07:43 AM
This has been a fun promotion even if I did spend most of it picking up older issues (Fantastic Four #1 because why not?) instead of the latest stuff it is a shame though that it has wreaked havoc on the site. Hopefully it will all be ok by tomorrow though as this level of problems on a Wednesday could be bad for them.

In addition to Cobolt Kids recommendations though don't forget to pick Young Avengers as well. It is quite smashing.
© Legion World