Legion World
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Share something random about comics - 03/10/17 03:11 PM
I've always thought it would be funny if we were to see a toilet-humor parody of Kobra, the venerable DC villain (and one-time star of his own book) whose followers always say, "Hail, Lord Naga-Naga."

In the parody I have in mind, his name would be Kopro (as in Coprophilia), and his followers would always say, "Hail, Lord Caca-Caca."

Okay, I admit it, I'm bored. shrug That's usually when I start making the poo jokes I'm so infamous for.

But I still think a thread in a similar mould to the long-running one in the MMB forum could be fun.
I'm currently reading a book called "The Daily Stoic." Today's meditation is entitled "Find Yourself a Cato." It refers to Cato the Younger, a Roman politician whose nobility served as an inner voice and conscience to many.

Of course, my first thought was of Green Hornet's aide, Kato. Sure, everyone should have a Japanese chauffeur who's a kick-ass martial artist!
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Share something random about comics - 03/10/17 04:33 PM
Davroth Catto was a supporting character in L.E.G.I.O.N., one of the new recruits introduced in issue #32. He wore his long hair in pigtails. That's pushing it, even for me, who usually likes long hair on men! But, if that's what made him happy, I'm okay with it.
Now I've got a really weird image in my mind: Bruce Lee in pigtails, servings as my inner voice.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Share something random about comics - 03/10/17 06:15 PM
I really like the clunky mute Red Tornado in Primal Force
Posted By: Jfposey Re: Share something random about comics - 03/11/17 02:19 AM
Did Ma Hunkle influence Forbush Man's costume choices?
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Share something random about comics - 03/12/17 08:50 PM
Was Forbush Man secretly Bill Jemas, the leader of a conspiracy to sabotage Marvel Comics irreparably?
© Legion World