Legion World
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/10/05 10:54 PM
have you guy's in the US ever had a CELEBRITY version of "Big Brother" ???

because we're onto our 3rd one in the UK, it started last Friday .... it's on for two weeks, and there are 8 housemates !!!

7 of them you wouldn't know in the US, well perhaps you've heard of the feminist Germaine Greer or if anyone remembers a 90's band called The Happy Monday's !!?? they had a guy that was all ways "off his head" dancing at the side, he's called Bez !!!

..... don't suppose any of them ring a bell ??? to you ???

but the one you would know is Brigitte Nielsen !!! she's actually really funny and good on it [ although i'm not sure if she's acting the way she was on that "MTV" show "The Surreal Life" ??? ]

well "BB" dropped a bombshell tonight !!! they told the group that a 9th housemate was due to join them !!!

and it turned out to be ...... Jackie Stallone !!!! Sylvester's Mom !!!!

it was so funny to see Brigitte's face [ we were told they haven't spoke since the split in the late 80's !!!

although they have been getting on fine so far, i think it's shaken Bridgitte a little !!!

it's also really funny because Jackie doesn't seem to "get" the concept of "BB" !!!

i can't see her lasting in there for many more days !!! she keeps saying the house is a dump, and at the moment they are all dressed up in Royal costumes, Jackie has to dress up as the QUEEN MOTHER !!! lol

i'll keep you posted, it's great TV .....

Matthew.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/10/05 11:34 PM
So was Flava Flav there? He and Brigitte are an item now because of their time together on last season's Surreal Life. In fact they are getting their own reality show, Strange Love.
Posted By: l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 02:20 AM
Gee and here i thought that the Surreal Life was celebrity big brother minus the fact that the house mates are together for only two weeks.... well whoduh thunk? confused
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 03:08 AM
I wasn't really fond of STRANGE LOVE, mostly because I felt sorry for Gitte's little gay Italian boy-toy hottie once Flavor showed up. Still, I must see where this goes, so I'll keep watching...
Posted By: Mystery Lad Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 03:19 AM
Is this chick living her whole life on TV? Going from one reality show to another, in different countries...

...sort of like the ENDLESS SUMMER of Z list celebs, SURREAL LIFE in the US, CBB in Britain... maybe then an Aussie version... then a Norwegian...

...she can follow the cycles of TV seasons from continent to continent... ENDLESS BRIGITTE.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 03:22 AM
I guess I can understand... the money from her divorce from Stallone and Red Sonja and Rocky 4 is probably starting to run out... Gitte's gotta get paid!
Posted By: Bubble Wrap Boy Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 05:24 PM
Matthew you're so cute! I can practically SEE your eyes saucer open when the big surprise was revealed! lol

smile
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/11/05 06:10 PM
Has been celebrities are kinda like the Real World/Road Rules alumni. They had their brief time in the spotlight, and manage to stretch out their 15 minutes of fame by jumping on board any and every variation of reality show possible.

And it doesn't matter how obscure the celebrity... they still hook us every time smile
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers Re: "Celebrity Big Brother" - 01/18/05 11:00 PM
Jackie was the first housemate to get evicted !!!

it was really funny, when they were talking to her, and showing clips etc, she just didn't get the point of the show or the irony !!!

she was very entertaining though smile

Matthew.
© Legion World