Legion World
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Concert Calendar - 10/21/05 07:49 AM
Anybody going to any concerts coming up? I like to catch live bands when I can but this semester I have class on weeknights so I've been missing a lot of artists I wanted to see...

Anyways here's what I've got coming up:
10/22 Free Black Eyed Peas concert in San Francisco (not sure if I'll go)
11/14 Death Cab For Cutie in San Francisco
12/14 Barenaked Ladies in San Francisco
Posted By: Ultra Jorge Re: Concert Calendar - 10/21/05 09:47 AM
Going to U2 11/16 in Tampa.

Missing Depeche Mode on 11/04 cause I am going to the Food & Wine festival at Epcot. (which rocks)

Also missing Nine Inch Nails this weekend cause I'm in a wedding. But I may be too old for NIN concert these days.
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: Concert Calendar - 10/24/05 09:14 PM
Oct 27 Threads
Oct 28 The Twentytwos
Nov 2 Demander
Nov 11 The Unlovables

I go to rock clubs rather than concerts. Most of these guys are friends of mine, but I really like their music anyway.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 10/24/05 10:36 PM
saw pearl jam month ago sept 22
kicked ass, got the bootleg, best pj album ever!
not much comes to halifax so i gotta wait to got to boston this summer, and i hope its like last summer or better.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 10/25/05 01:29 AM
Not sure what I'm going to see next. These are some upcoming ones that spring to mind, though.

10/31 Richard Thompson
11/8 Super Furry Animals
11/20 Echo & The Bunnymen
11/22 Bauhaus

(edited for proper band-name spelling)
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 10/25/05 10:10 AM
Pissed off that I've got bugger all lined up at present.
Nae bastard comes to Aberdeen anymore.
At least naebody that I'd pay good money to go and see.

And touring around the country just isn't much of an option these 'married-with-children' days.
Posted By: Ultra Jorge Re: Concert Calendar - 10/25/05 10:50 AM
Lab, I saw Pearl Jam last year and they rocked. One of my fave bands.

Ofcourse Beastie Boys may be the best concert I've ever attended last year as well.

Drake, i got buds in bands also down here...i try to catch them when I can. I like smaller venues as well personally.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 10/25/05 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Jorg-EM:
Lab, I saw Pearl Jam last year and they rocked. One of my fave bands.
such a kick ass show, next to The Stones it was the best concert i've seen, here's the setlist for a little city like Halifax
Ed Pre-set: Driftin'

Set List: Hard To Imagine, Animal, Corduroy, Green Disease, Love Boat Captain, Dissident, State Of Love And Trust, You Are, Go, Breath, Small Town, Leatherman, Even Flow, Not For You, Jeremy, Blood

1st encore: Low Light, Off He Goes, Nothingman, Glorified G, Rearviewmirror

2nd encore: Alive, Down, In My Tree, Daughter, Betterman, Porch, Bu$hleaguer, Fortunate Son, Rockin In The Free
Posted By: Ultra Jorge Re: Concert Calendar - 12/08/05 05:51 AM
btw, I just got back from a Sinead O'Connor gig here in Tampa. It rocked. She all into reggae now...wonderful voice.

I saw U2 last month. That rocked! Going to Cirque du Soleil: Varekai next Friday. I've been to La Nouba and it totally rocked. So I am excited to see another Cirque show.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 12/08/05 06:30 PM
I'm going to see Motley Crue march 2, i saw them 20 years ago and never got the chance to see them again and finally the reunion tour comes to my home.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 12/09/05 06:44 AM
Originally posted by THE LABRADORIAN:
I'm going to see Motley Crue march 2, i saw them 20 years ago and never got the chance to see them again and finally the reunion tour comes to my home.
WOW - you must have a big sitting room! laugh
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 12/10/05 12:38 AM
hell yeah!
me and the band go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back, they've always been my house band.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 12/12/05 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Don Jorge del Oeste:
btw, I just got back from a Sinead O'Connor gig here in Tampa. It rocked. She all into reggae now...wonderful voice.
She's touring with reggae legends Sly and Robbie from what I hear. If they're backing her, it's no surprise it rocks.

I ended up going to none of the shows I mentioned above. Just haven't felt like going out much.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 12/12/05 03:33 AM
Whats wrong, hope its not serious.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 12/12/05 03:51 AM
Just a prolonged spell of the blahs. Thanks for asking, though. It's appreciated.

There's a band called Trans Am that I've heard good things about playing on the 29th. Maybe I'll check them out.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 12/12/05 08:37 AM
"Barenaked For The Holidays" this Wednesday with the LeeVees opening (one of the guys from Guster is in the LeeVees) and from what I hear they do rockin' Haunnukah songs. Oh and its not a concert exactly but I just got back from Cirque du Soleil's Corteo and it was pretty groovy (better than Varekai, around Quidam or Mystere, not at good as O).
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 06/02/06 06:29 AM
Summer concert season! Somehow I'm gonna see more concerts/performances this coming summer than I have seen in a very long time. Anybody going to any of these shows!?!

The Streets 6/9
BFD 6/10 (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Strokes, Franz Ferdinand)
Cake 6/11 (free concert)
Futureheads 6/18
Figaro (opera) 6/20
Bloc Party 8/4 maybe?
Deathcab/Mates of State/Spoon 8/11

How about y'all? What's rockin' this summer?
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 10/12/06 01:26 PM
I guess that summer concerts gave us a miss around here.

Seeing Nerina Pallot on the 20th Nov with my wife at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen.

And I've managed to get tickets for P!nk at the AECC the night after. Thankfully she added a second night.
My daughters are chuffed to bits. Hopefully it'll go part way to making up for the aborted Queen gig last year.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Concert Calendar - 10/12/06 03:07 PM
I actually just missed seeing my favorite band, Flogging Molly, play about ten minutes from I live (Toad's Place in New Haven, CT). I was really bummed out about it, but I've seen them a few times before laugh

Other than that, I haven't been to a great concert in quite awhile...
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 10/12/06 04:26 PM
Just saw Flogging Molly here last week Cobie. They put on a great live show. Out your way, keep an eye out for Great Big Sea, sort of along the same lines...

Right now, I'm excited to see Reckless Kelly coming to Denver next month. The timing will be great, and I'm thining of checking out both shows.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Concert Calendar - 10/12/06 09:38 PM
That's awesome Ceej! They really do put on a great show.

Great Big Sea...I've heard of them a little but will brush up. I'm always into great shows, and like the bands similar to Flogging Molly.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 10/12/06 09:48 PM
What kind of music does Flogging Molly play? I've never heard of them. Any particular songs I should use to sample them on Limewire?
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Concert Calendar - 10/13/06 07:30 PM
You definately should!

"May the Living be Dead (In Our Wake)"

"What's Left of the Flag"

"Death Valley Queen"

"The Likes of You Again"

"Black Friday Rule"

"Devil's Dance Floor"

"Rare Ould Times" (traditional Irish song they do a version of).

Hm...there's a host of others. Those are my favorites.

Flogging Molly is a mix of Traditional Irish music and punk rock--and it comes out completely awesome (I LOVE both). They're slightly similar to Dropkick Murphys, but with big differences.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 10/14/06 07:33 AM
Great Big Sea is from newfoundland and LABRADOR

Check my concert clips at YOUTUBE.COM
Type labradorian into the search box and my videos come up.
I will adding more clips later, but i have the stones, alice coopr, maroon 5, and some others up there.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 10/21/06 05:38 AM
This Wednesday (10/25)...

EVANESCENCE!!!

I'm taking Wednesday afternoon through the following Monday off just so I can enjoy Wednesday as long as possible.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 10/21/06 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I actually just missed seeing my favorite band, Flogging Molly...
Funny you guys should be talking about Flogging Molly. Caroline asked me a few weeks ago to look for their album. She just loves them.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 10/26/06 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
This Wednesday (10/25)...

[b]EVANESCENCE!!!

I'm taking Wednesday afternoon through the following Monday off just so I can enjoy Wednesday as long as possible. [/b]
You jammy ba..... you lucky devil you.

Was it as good as expected? Do tell, 'cos they're not likely to come within 300 miles of this place.

Edited to add - just thought I'd check - they're playing Manchester & London in the UK - 350 & 500 miles away approx. And on the 20th & 21st November, both nights that I have tickets to another gig. Bugger.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 11/16/06 02:25 PM
Roger Waters, Earls Court in London, 11th May 2007.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 11/23/06 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Ghost of Numf El:

Seeing Nerina Pallot on the 20th Nov with my wife at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen.

And I've managed to get tickets for P!nk at the AECC the night after. Thankfully she added a second night.
FYI - Nerina Pallot gig postponed until next year. Apparently she couldn't fit us into her hectic schedule, so has had to re-schedule her whole tour apart from a couple of concerts.

P!nk was excellent! Well worth the money, even though we had crap seats with a half obscured stage, and at best half obscured screens.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 11/23/06 10:58 PM
just saw about a month ago
Matt Mayes and El Torpedo
Classic Albums Live Led Zeppelin II
both shows were kick ass, Classic Albums Live puts some top notch unknown musicians on stage playing classic albums song for song note for, very well done, the drummer even played with his hands on moby dick which of course you would have to for the note to note part.
and i saw
Dan Ackroyd , playing the blues in a club here in halifax, qutie good and i was front row.
i dont know if i mentioned this before but if you go to Youtube.com and type in Labradorian in the search box, my videos come up, including the bands i mentioned plus others, sounds is good on some but its not the greatest
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 11/23/06 11:01 PM
sorry, i guess i did mention it before, sorry not trying to ram it down anyone's throat, lol.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 02/04/07 06:55 AM
Febuary 14, planning on checking out
Classic Albums Live- Queen- A Night at the Opera
Taking some of the best musicians ( no big names) and putting them on stage to recreate an album note for note.
I went to the Led Zeppelin II night and that was pretty awesome, i have a clip up on youtube form it.
on April 14, planning on going to see Vince Neil, lead singer of Motley Crue do a solo show here in Halifax. Its a Saturday night so it should be a good time, however i fear that Vince will get drunk and either slur or forget the words to the songs or both. He's doing Motley Crue and solo stuff so it should be good. Back up band is a bunch of nobody's as far as i'm concerned, but he does have Dana Strum, formerly of Vinnie Vincent Invasion, and slaughter, which is basically VVI without vinnie.
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Concert Calendar - 02/04/07 03:34 PM
Billy Joel's gonna be at The Palace of Auburn Hills (Detroit) on May 4, and I'm going with a bunch of friends. He hasn't been here solo in eight years, so I'm pretty excited since I couldn't afford his tour with Elton John.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 02/04/07 06:44 PM
There's a folk singer named Vashti Bunyan playing a club here this Friday. She's apparantly an icon with the current "freak-folk" scenesters.

I like what I've heard, but I'm not sure I'll have time to go.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 02/08/07 07:48 PM
I want to see Bloc Party in/when I go down to LA for Wizard World but I dunno if my friend's are interested. Besides that nothing scheduled.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 03/04/07 04:52 PM
Got tickets to check out Roger Waters- Dark Side of the Moon at The Garden in Boston on july 9. I wish i could have got better seats, i ended up with section 316, upper level, i could have taken the level below me for another 52 dollars, but decided that i was at the bottom of the section anyway.
Aerosmith is supposed to play PEI this summer, i have a hotel room booked for the night of the show so i am just waiting for the word on aerosmith.com and when the tickets go on sale.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 03/05/07 04:00 AM
Allan Holdsworth is playing a club nearby in a few weeks. Might go to that one.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 03/05/07 10:14 AM
San Francisco band Third Eye Blind is having a 10th anniversary concert in SF but it sold out in minutes! I'm gonna still try to go, either by waiting outside on the day of, or maybe craigslist.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 03/21/07 09:27 AM
Got to see 3EB and it rawked! 3 (or was it 4?) encores! Tones of old stuff and some new songs. Now I find out another concert I really want to see up here it sold out (Amy Winehouse). Alas...
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 03/22/07 01:49 AM
Vince Neil cancelled his concert here a couple of days ago, i figured as much seeing it was the only canadian date. Too bad though, i was looking forward to that show.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Concert Calendar - 03/22/07 02:15 AM
The Police at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Michigan on July 17th.

WooHoo!!!
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 03/26/07 06:35 AM
Bjork and Daft Punk have added Colorado's Red Rock Ampitheatre to their tour lists this summer. And Reckless Kelly hits Denver in June. Summer is actually looking good.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 03/29/07 03:25 AM
The Polive are rumored to be headlining a two-day festival in my neck of the woods this summer.

I'm interested, but prices will likely be ridiculous.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 04/15/07 07:29 AM
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Fratellis in May, Björk later in the summer.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 04/15/07 07:50 PM
Acid Mothers Temple - a great psych band from Japan - coming up later this month.
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 04:54 AM
MEL, we're getting BRMC next month, but no word on when the Fratellis are hitting Denver.

But Wednesday, just got more exciting- new comic books, LOST, and Placebo is playing this week.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:08 AM
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
But Wednesday, just got more exciting- new comic books, LOST, and Placebo is playing this week.
Don't forget the snow we're supposed to be sending your way. At least according to the latest forecasts.
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:10 AM
You just gotta snow on my parade dontcha?

Just for that, I'm sending you Mormons.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:13 AM
You just gotta snow on my parade dontcha?

Just for that, I'm sending you Mormons.
How will I be able to tell when they get here?
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:19 AM
They'll knock on your door and introduce themselves.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:31 AM
They'll knock on your door and introduce themselves.
Still going to need to narrow it down a bit more.
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:39 AM
Hmmmm, think Lash without the personality.
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:46 AM
By the by Scott, the Dresden Dolls are hitting West Valley in June. Check 'em out if you can.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 04/17/07 05:57 AM
Hmmmm, think Lash without the personality.
rotflmao

By the by Scott, the Dresden Dolls are hitting West Valley in June. Check 'em out if you can.
Been trying to win tickets from our radio station. I think they'll start another round in May.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 04/20/07 05:38 AM
Going to check out Michael Schenker Group july in hartford. HUGE fan of this guy and i hope and pray that nothing stops me from seeing him.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 04/20/07 05:41 AM
and getting tickets to aerosmith july 21 in P.E.I next saturday, hopefully VIP cause its more relaxing and free alcohol and food.
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: Concert Calendar - 04/20/07 09:16 PM
Everyone in NYC should check out my friends Demander at Cake Shop tonight at 9! Then tomorrow night check out The Unlovables for their CD release show at the Knitting Factory!

Don't think ... just do it!!
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 04/29/07 04:14 AM
Got tickets to see Aerosmith, what a nightmare getting tickets. The venue has there own online ticketing, which of course crashed becsuse its use to handling local hockey games, crashed for 13 hrs, what a joke, lucky i got vip but then again the only way to get tickets was going to points of ticket purchawe, see technology is not its cracked up to be.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 06/07/07 03:51 AM
Bjork/Joanna Newsom was cool, if brief. Fratellis cancelled their concert with BRMC but they're playing again in SF next week so I'll hopefully see them then. Also Mika this weekend at the Fillmore.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 06/07/07 09:18 PM
Got VIP tickets to see Michael Schenker in Southbridge, Ma. which is closer, so now i have to talk my brother into going to the show the next night in hartford.
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 06/08/07 02:11 AM
O.A.R. is going to be at Red Rocks in a month. The Erasure show on sunday would be great if there wasn't a softball game or two in the way.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 06/21/07 01:33 PM
Going with the wife & kids to see P!nk at Edinburgh Castle next month. Should be good - if the weather's dry.

Also seeing Thin Lizzy and Queensryche on a co-headlining tour in December.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 06/22/07 05:35 AM
Queensrychye is excellent, not big on thin lizzy but they do have john sykes.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 06/22/07 01:11 PM
Lab -

Sykesy's a good replacement for Phil Lynott - although he doesn't have the charisma that Lynott did. He sounds vocally very similar, although sometimes he tries too had to sound just like Lynott. Lizzy were the first live band I ever saw, back in 1981, so I've always had a soft spot for them.

I'm a bit peed off that Queensryche are sharing the billing with anyone - I'd been hoping to see the whole Mindcrime 1 & 2 show.

C'est la vie.

It's good to see that Schenker is still playing - I haven't seen him since '83. I don't think I'd know much of his set list these days. I hope he puts on a good show for you.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 06/23/07 02:54 AM
Sykes was in the band with Lynott, i do believe, i agree that his singing wouldnt match phil's but it is good to see him in the band.
I hope Schenker puts on a good show too, i hear anobut his antics and it worries me.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Concert Calendar - 06/23/07 08:23 AM
Sykes was in the band with Lynott, i do believe,
For the Thunder and Lightning album, if memory serves.

Seems to have meant a lot to him.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 06/25/07 01:40 AM
Paolo Nutini and Amy Winehouse in SF in September...
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 06/25/07 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
[b]Sykes was in the band with Lynott, i do believe,
For the Thunder and Lightning album, if memory serves.

Seems to have meant a lot to him. [/b]
Indeed OM/Lab, and he was also there (amongst others) for the Live/Life album. One of the first guitarists (on the T&L tour in '83) to really impress me.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 06/25/07 10:01 PM
Cheap Trick has been added to my Blast at the Beach concert featuring Aerosmith.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 07/13/07 09:50 PM
MICHAEL SCHENKER CANCELLED ON ME AS PREDICTED.
howeveri did get to see roger waters perform dark side of the moon, which was totally excellent concertm space pigm floating pig and the dark side prism, excellent, got pics and videos that i will post whn i get back monday.
i won tickets on the radio to see burton cummings and randy bachman together, its free so its all good, but i am not a fan of theirs
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 07/17/07 07:23 AM
Junior Senior in August hopefully. Hopefully Amy doesn't cancel her September dates in SF...
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 07/19/07 08:13 AM
Lab - I saw Waters in Earls Court a couple of months back - excellent stuff.

Managed to get a couple of tickets to see Paul Rodgers in BB Kings in Time Square for when I'm across the pond in September.
Posted By: Dream Girl Re: Concert Calendar - 07/19/07 08:37 AM
I just recently saw the Rolling Stones here in Frankfurt, Im more of an old rock type, so we even thought about going to the Rod Stewart concert in September.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 07/20/07 03:34 AM
i saw the stones in sept here in halifax, and i saw them in 2005 in moncton, moncton being the better show.
I have video ciips up on youtube for the stones and other bands.
See the youtube thread or type in labradorian in the search box on youtube.
Not big on rod stewart but i hope u enjoy the show.
God i wish i could go see paul rodgers in times square, i will be in boston at the end of october , like the 28th 296h 30th, so i am looking for shows then.
Aerosmith and Cheap Trick on Saturday
and Bachman/Cummings on Sunday, though i dont like them.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 08/27/07 04:23 AM
Got my tickets to Van Halen in Boston on October 30, i cant wait.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 08/27/07 08:16 AM
I'm totally jealous Lab - we'd been hoping when they'd first announced their comeback (?) that they'd be playing NY when we're across, but then Eddie had to go into rehab....
I've seen them already (1984), but Billy hasn't.
I hope they put on a good show for ya.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 08/28/07 05:18 AM
i saw VH in 86, the first tour with Sammy and it was excellent. Now i get to see the original lineup, minus of course michael anthony which totally sucks.
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 09/07/07 01:45 PM
Got tickets to see the legendary Les Paul at Iridium when we're across in a couple of weeks time.
He plays two gigs every Monday night, with occasional special guests.
We'll have to wait and see if any turn up that week.
I'll let you know.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 09/08/07 01:20 AM
very cool, dont know mamy musicians that still get up and play at 92
Posted By: Pov Re: Concert Calendar - 09/08/07 02:03 AM
More than you'd think these days, what with Viagra and Cialis. laugh
Posted By: Ghost of Numf El Re: Concert Calendar - 09/14/07 05:58 PM
Registered for the chance to get Zep tickets.

F*ck all chance, but then that's what they said about Scotland taking six points off of France ......
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 02/16/08 12:29 AM
Late adding this but
i went to see Ozzy Osbourne on jan 26
and it was awful, i like ozzy and was happy to be at the show but
His voice was horrible, it broke all the time
He played 12 songs
the concert was less then an hour and a half
he did 1 Sabbath song.
Before XMAS he was doing 16 songs, 5 of which were Sabbath.
Check out my videos from the show on Youtube, good quality, too bad he wasnt
Type Labradorian into the search box and ozzy will be amongst them.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 03/26/08 02:19 AM
Got tickets to see George Thorogood on june 6, and maybe going to Bob Dylan on june 6
Posted By: Star Boy Re: Concert Calendar - 03/27/08 11:17 AM
Flying up to Brisbane on Monday to see Smashing Pumpkins!
Then it's Foo Fighters in Melbourne on Anzac Day (25th April) next month.

EXCITED!
Posted By: CJ Taylor Re: Concert Calendar - 03/27/08 11:29 AM
The Cure will be in Denver in May.
Modeset Mouse/REM are in June.
O.A.R. in July.
Reckless Kelly is in August.

I ran through a number of bands and filled my concert calendar for April and May. I've even double booked myself for next Thursday - Back Door Slam and I Hate Kate are both in town.
Posted By: THE LABRADORIAN Re: Concert Calendar - 05/18/08 05:05 AM
Bob Dylan this Wednesday May 21. 2008
then its George Thorogood on June 6 and then Black Crowes June 28
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 05/29/08 01:40 AM
A lot on the horizon for me:
- Ting Tings, Feist, Fratellis and Deathcab in June
- Bloc Party in July
- RADIOHEAD/BECK/MANU CHAO/THE BLACK KEYS/COLD WAR KIDS/LYRICS BORN at Outsidelands Fest in August
- Maybe Vampire Weekend, Raconteurs, Tegan and Sara, Kills, and Tokyo Police Club at Treasure Island Music Fest in September
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Concert Calendar - 12/04/08 11:57 PM
December -
Not So Silent Night=Death cab, Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Killers, and Jacks Mannequin
Noah and the Whale cancelled on us frown
© Legion World